Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @dev_vps , @jsg example, we were having problems with our customers, we provided the necessary transactions, we provided the necessary service and we helped in many issues, we did our best to avoid victimisation, but there were times when they made bad criticism and there were times when they made good criticism. We have not prevented any of them, our goal is to provide the right service, we are here for this, there are many customers we can count, but the names that come to mind are just them, for example, I don't even know what they will write for now, but I think they will be transparent, that's all we will say again, we are open to criticism and comments, we will answer one by one and we want you to know that we will give importance to comments.

@awmbilisim
    Yes, the VPS you have provided is working good

But there are things that is making me "uncomfortable", your association with @repuc, just one example.

is it a fair statement that @repuc is a friend of yours that you meet outside your professional relation (you claim he is a customer of yours as well as ex-employee who was fired by you).

Another question -
    will you offer REFUND to any customer who is not interested in vps service from your company?

After we cut our commercial relationship, we did not communicate much, we only came side by side commercially, after a total of 3 times this number of devices were delivered, after a meal where informaticians gathered, we came side by side to deliver the disc sled and ram, there is not much and I think we are transparent enough to you, the other question is that if our customer has a grievance, if we cannot find a solution as a company, we need to provide a refund, of course we provide a refund for what we cannot find a solution.

Let me ask you again

will you offer REFUND to any customer who is simply requesting it for ANY reason?

Basically, you have confirmed that @repuc and you continue to meet socially
    and it does not bother you what he has done to HIS customers

If there are products such as ram etc. remaining after the physical server hosting service, it is up to us to give us, we are not scammers, we are not interested in what the other company does, their trade policies are completely different, and after these events, as you mentioned, there was no juxtaposition, only the products remaining from the device were delivered, what were we supposed to do, were we supposed to throw the products away?

You are free to do business as you feel right.

If the customer is not comfortable with your business practices, will you issue REFUND

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

Then do business as you feel like

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

If there is a problem that we cannot solve or a victimisation we have experienced, you can create a support request on our service and request a refund.

I have a feeling that you will close your business after 3-4 months and we have paid for one year.

in other words, you have LOST my trust

will you refund 50% amount

i will pay if you are in business after 6 months AND VPS is still working

I think, this is a fair request

Sir, we have been an active company since 2018 and we have not made our customers experience victimisation in the way you have stated, and do you seriously think that we will do such a thing for funny figures?

Frankly, if I were you I'd give him a full refund - and then terminate his account, and never again accepted him as a customer.

Yes, it's obvious that he is trying to put you under pressure, and normally one should never give in to such despicable attempts, but (a) this is LET and if you want a good image here you refund even if you did nothing wrong, and (b) he's actually doing you a favour in disguise, because troublemaker cost effort ~ money and if they are asking to leave you should be happy, refund them, and never let them in again.

Thanked by 1yamato81
  • @dahartigan said:

@awmbilisim said:
    experience victimisation

You use that word way too much. Are you trying to upset the delicate sensibility of certain types of people?

Whatever we tell you, you take it in a bad direction and we are seriously confused about what to do now, while there is no victimisation I have caused you, we still direct different criticisms here, we do what no company has done, we answer you all one by one, be sure that if there is a situation as you have stated, we will not help anyone before and in the current period, we will not answer all questions one by one as in the previous period, I ask you to approach a little logically.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@default said:
    Maybe it is not good to SSH into a server while driving a car.

Just @ me next time

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:
    you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it

In USA, after taking a bite of the cake, if you complain the cake doesn't taste good, the grocery store will still take it back and refund you.
    The time limit is 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days, depending on the retailer.
    You will be asked to show the original receipt, as well as your loyalty card or telephone number, for their records.
    Typically you can make 4~6 returns per year without much trouble; beyond this quantity, there would be more scrutiny.

ALDI, a discount grocery chain, even offers a Twice as Nice policy on their store brand products.
    If you return a product, you can receive both a replacement product (same UPC) AND a cash refund.

If the customer's job is 2 weeks in the service and wants a refund at the end of 2 weeks of trouble-free use, the return is not provided and we have a return contract, and we are proceeding in accordance with this, of course, we provide refunds to the appropriate customers, we are not forced to provide service, we are understanding enough in many departments, but there must be a valid reason and a problem that we cannot solve in order to provide a refund except for the contract.

What happens if my VPS is down for 72 hours and you do not respond

should I contact credit card customer service

• @jsg said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:
    You posted a message on 13 December, a few hours before repuc's servers went down. Like repuc was paying its bills, and didn't have any debt.
    A few days later you posted a new message explaining that on 13 December repuc had not paid its bill and had come to collect its servers.

Is that a lie?!
    Only the naive believe this.

Sorry, no. The naive believe that those statements are "obviously" a lie when in fact, as I laid out to you, it simple business rules.

Yes, of course, you're going to post this message on another company's thread the day the contract is due to be renewed.

???

I see there's nothing more I can do to convince you. So take part in this scam as you know so well.

Uhm, not being convinced by your allegations != taking part in a scam.
    Maybe you will be able to understand that once you've cooled down.

Let me add, I don't need any moral lessons from someone who doesn't know how to apply them to himself.

Irrelevant. What I told you wasn't about moral.

In any case, the goal has been achieved. They've lost their tag and won't be ripping anyone off here.
    That's all that matters

Indeed, that's was all that mattered to you, obviously. But thanks for finally openly spilling the beans!

In case you think I'm hurt: no I'm not, I'm just a customer of awmbilisim who is happy with what he has got for his money. I just looked (htop), I see a bit over 13.5 days uptime, so nothing to complain about. I'm a happy customer.

Would I recommend others to buy from @awmbilisim? As I already said some days ago, yes and no. 'No' because it seems that Turkey in general has mediocre connectivity, so if a VPS "in the general region" is good enough then I'd rather choose e.g. a bulgarian provider. And 'Yes', if one wants/needs a server specifically in Turkey. awmbilisim was the overall best provider among those I looked at or tried (quite a few).

Btw and à propos the alleged (by you) "taking part in a scam". There's another side to that too: I'd be quite pissed off if a decent service was lost due to your obviously emotional private war against a provider.

I see you everywhere giving moral lessons.

It's not emotional at all.
    I lost $30 and I think we can estimate that at least 40% of people won't get their money back.
    Out of 930 orders, that's several thousand dollars.
    Nothing emotional, just theft.

But it's good that you at least expressed your personal interest. At least we know where the bias comes from.
    Mine was clear from the start.

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:
    you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it

In USA, after taking a bite of the cake, if you complain the cake doesn't taste good, the grocery store will still take it back and refund you.
    You will be asked to show the original receipt, as well as your loyalty card or telephone number, for their records.
    Typically you can make 4~6 returns per year without much trouble; beyond this quantity, there would be more scrutiny.

ALDI, a discount grocery chain, even offers a Twice as Nice policy on their store brand products.
    If you return a product, you can receive both a replacement product (same UPC) AND a cash refund.

If the customer's job is 2 weeks in the service and wants a refund at the end of 2 weeks of trouble-free use, the return is not provided and we have a return contract, and we are proceeding in accordance with this, of course, we provide refunds to the appropriate customers, we are not forced to provide service, we are understanding enough in many departments, but there must be a valid reason and a problem that we cannot solve in order to provide a refund except for the contract.

You can contact us directly, if it is a problem caused by us, your refund will be provided, why should we cause you such a problem, this is direct victimisation, but I have not yet understood why you are saying this, no customer deserves to have such a problem.

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:

You do not need to enter the process, your direct refund is provided, in such a situation, if we are giving you this problem, this is a big loss for the customer.

• @awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:

You can contact us directly, if it is a problem caused by us, your refund will be provided, why should we cause you such a problem, this is direct victimisation, but I have not yet understood why you are saying this, no customer deserves to have such a problem.

REFUND IS REQUESTED

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1666

• @awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:

You do not need to enter the process, your direct refund is provided, in such a situation, if we are giving you this problem, this is a big loss for the customer.

The issue is, I do NOT trust you.

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:

REFUND IS REQUESTED

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/1666

I don't quite understand what you mean, is there a victimisation or a problem we have caused you, you have such an approach, we offer a return guarantee when you have a problem, as we offer to every customer.

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:
    You posted a message on 13 December, a few hours before repuc's servers went down. Like repuc was paying its bills, and didn't have any debt.
    A few days later you posted a new message explaining that on 13 December repuc had not paid its bill and had come to collect its servers.

Is that a lie?!

Sorry, no. The naive believe that those statements are "obviously" a lie when in fact, as I laid out to you, it simple business rules.

Yes, of course, you're going to post this message on another company's thread the day the contract is due to be renewed.

???

I see there's nothing more I can do to convince you. So take part in this scam as you know so well.

Let me add, I don't need any moral lessons from someone who doesn't know how to apply them to himself.

In any case, the goal has been achieved. They've lost their tag and won't be ripping anyone off here.
    That's all that matters

Indeed, that's was all that mattered to you, obviously. But thanks for finally openly spilling the beans!

In case you think I'm hurt: no I'm not, I'm just a customer of awmbilisim who is happy with what he has got for his money. I just looked (htop), I see a bit over 13.5 days uptime, so nothing to complain about. I'm a happy customer.

Would I recommend others to buy from @awmbilisim? As I already said some days ago, yes and no. 'No' because it seems that Turkey in general has mediocre connectivity, so if a VPS "in the general region" is good enough then I'd rather choose e.g. a bulgarian provider. And 'Yes', if one wants/needs a server specifically in Turkey. awmbilisim was the overall best provider among those I looked at or tried (quite a few).

Btw and à propos the alleged (by you) "taking part in a scam". There's another side to that too: I'd be quite pissed off if a decent service was lost due to your obviously emotional private war against a provider.

You (feel to) see this or that. Irrelevant for me.

I lost $30

Evidence?

and I think we can estimate that at least 40% of people won't get their money back

Based on what?
    So far you failed to show (with evidence) that a single customer was ripped off.

Interesting. Care to tell us how you know the number of orders?

Evidence?

But it's good that you at least expressed your personal interest. At least we know where the bias comes from.

BS! Not blindly following a private war != being biased.

It was indeed.

You see, if you showed tangible and credible evidence that @awmbilisim actually and really scammed people I'd be on your side - but you didn't.

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

Did you meet up with @repuc today? :smiley:

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

I am still waiting for you to present the evidence you have, but you have not yet presented any evidence and I am just being kept waiting, if you present the evidence, we will make the necessary explanations and speak clearly, my position in the forum has been removed and our authority has been taken, there is a victimisation, there is no victimisation that we have caused to our lowendtalk users.

I think I can present the evidence for him. You and @repuc shared an IP. So he’s at least close enough to have your WiFi password.

Thanked by 2remy PineappleM
  • @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:

The issue is, I do NOT trust you.

I did not tell you to get service or I did not give you the right service by getting to know you, we gave the service we gave to all our customers and you were satisfied and left good comments, why would there be such a bad situation out of the blue, we are a company that has been serving since 2018.

• @awmbilisim said:

I don't quite understand what you mean, is there a victimization or a problem we have caused you, you have such an approach, we offer a return guarantee when you have a problem, as we offer to every customer.

REFUND IS REQUESTED

I DO NOT TRUST YOU

I fear that you will close the shop in 4-6 months

FYI: That means absolutely nothing in Turkey, or generally outside us-american territory/jurisdiction.

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • @awmbilisim
    The issue has been escalated

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:

FYI: That means absolutely nothing in Turkey, or generally outside us-american territory/jurisdiction.

I used US based credit card, so it is covered
    Just check with PAYTR

@awmbilisim

• It seems evident to me that some LowEndTalk members do not really care about scammers or associates and accomplices of scammers as long as their servers are cheap and operational. And it's no wonder why scammers and other pump and dump hosts have no issues paying the fees as recouping is likely to be quick.

Thanked by 2dahartigan remy
  • @remy said:

@Moopah said:
    @FAT32 @Arkas @angstrom @raindog308 We need LET investigation to confirm

Field war reporter @remy have you received any updates on the situation?

I'm contacting you from no man's land.
    No change, the server is still not reachable.
    I've just opened a ticket.
    But I think it will be the last, the war is hard I want to go home and see my wife.

Thank you for your service. Your troubles have been doubled.

Thanked by 2thane remy
  • @jsg said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:

Is that a lie?!

???

That's all that matters

You (feel to) see this or that. Irrelevant for me.

I lost $30

Evidence?

and I think we can estimate that at least 40% of people won't get their money back

Based on what?
    So far you failed to show (with evidence) that a single customer was ripped off.

Interesting. Care to tell us how you know the number of orders?

Evidence?

BS! Not blindly following a private war != being biased.

It was indeed.

You see, if you showed tangible and credible evidence that @awmbilisim actually and really scammed people I'd be on your side - but you didn't.

You're definitely the most annoying guy I've seen here. For sure.
    You won, you're right I was wrong about everything. My apologies, sir.
    I'm not a cop, I didn't conduct my investigation properly. I should have kept my mouth shut.

@jar said:
    I think I can present the evidence for him. You and @repuc shared an IP. So he’s at least close enough to have your WiFi password.

Now that's something tangible. Normally I'd ask for evidence but I trust you enough to just take your word.

That said, that does not necessarily mean a whole lot. It would e.g. not be uncommon for a company to run an open inhouse "courtesy" wifi network.

Thanked by 2jar amaeva080
  • @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:
    Again, wish that I could share everything I have but knowing some of the people here on this forum, this would go from being a thread about how Repuc scammed everybody to me "doxxing" them.

Please note that I'm not defending @repuc. In fact I think it might well be the case that there might be something to the allegations against that provider.

And about him not being under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together, I have to point out that @awmbilisim just DMed me here asking for the pictures lmfao

Which shows what? IMO it simply shows that he, after being accused, wants to see what "evidence" is held against him. This does not in any way show guilt; it simply shows curiosity, understandable curiosity.

If he's that curious about things being said on this thread or being "accused" of, he might want to answer some of our questions regarding Fatihhan Durukan, or should I call him the closest friend of Omer Faruk Demirci?

I made a statement before these events happened, I'm tired of making these statements all the time, we can do it again, no problem, if this will enlighten you, please send your question?

Who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March, how long have you known Fatihhan Durukan for and is he a friend of yours?

• @remy said:
    I'm not a cop, I didn't conduct my investigation properly. I should have kept my mouth shut.

He has a point.. if you accuse someone, people have a right to expect some evidence.

Thanked by 1jsg

@jsg said:

@jar said:

Now that's something tangible. Normally I'd ask for evidence but I trust you enough to just take your word.

That said, that does not necessarily mean a whole lot. It would e.g. not be uncommon for a company to run an open inhouse "courtesy" wifi network.

It’s a bit more of a deduction. He’s admin and has IP logs, and was interested in when they might have met up. That just seems like a perfect setup for an IP match.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @awmbilisim said:

@dahartigan said:

@awmbilisim said:
    experience victimisation

You use that word way too much. Are you trying to upset the delicate sensibility of certain types of people?

Whatever we tell you, you take it in a bad direction and we are seriously confused about what to do now, while there is no victimisation I have caused you, we still direct different criticisms here, we do what no company has done, we answer you all one by one, be sure that if there is a situation as you have stated, we will not help anyone before and in the current period, we will not answer all questions one by one as in the previous period, I ask you to approach a little logically.

It looks like you may have become offended by my comment. I assure you I meant to cause you no victimisation.

• No one can provide evidence that we have done anything bad because we have not done anything bad here, even 1 $ of 1 person did not stay with us, and it does not stay, the customer uses what he received, you are constantly pulling the issues to different places and we have provided the right service, only one wrong person has received service from us and worked with us in the past, but we can express it like this, unfortunately we cannot see future events, if we could see it, we would take the right people and work with the same people until the end of the company, but unfortunately we cannot see it.

• @SwordfishBE said:

@remy said:

He has a point.. if you accuse someone, people have a right to expect some evidence.

Not in a kangaroo court such as LET.

• @jar said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

Did you meet up with @repuc today? :smiley:

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

I am still waiting for you to present the evidence you have, but you have not yet presented any evidence and I am just being kept waiting, if you present the evidence, we will make the necessary explanations and speak clearly, my position in the forum has been removed and our authority has been taken, there is a victimisation, there is no victimisation that we have caused to our lowendtalk users.

lmao
    community need to find out when @awmbilisim and/or @repuc lied and then they will explain the lie.

@repuc you never refunded me like its written in your return policy. My bank has done the chargeback for me.

• @jsg said:

@jar said:

i still would like to see the evidence, not that i dont trust @jar but its like a finisher move in mortal kombat

• remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@SwordfishBE said:

@remy said:

I have no legally valid proof of this. I said so in my first message.

I have evidence that many lies were told by this provider. Evidence that cannot be posted here because it contains personal data.
    Which were transferred to the moderators, who probably played a part in the removal of the tag.
    In short, I think I've spent enough time explaining myself.
    I've understood that you don't think I'm legitimate. And that's OK after all

I feel I've given enough of myself so that other people don't get ripped off.
    It may not be enough, but we all have our limits.

If you don't agree, then you can fight to get the provider's tag back.
    I agree to disagree

Thanked by 2kashon op23