Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Repuc | Important Notice - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:
    I have given your answers here, it seems you want to have fun with some nonsense, I think you are in the wrong direction, correct your orientation @jendeuk

nonsense? are you okay with sharing your private videos or pictures on this thread? I'd be more than happy to do so if you give the green light.

@DP it's not doxxing if there's consent right? :lol:

You insist on not understanding, I have given you all the necessary explanations at the top and I have explained it in a clear and honest way and you are still trying to prove what to whom?

See? that's the issue, unlike others, I place greater trust in direct observations rather than verbal statements.

Anyway, I suppose it's best to leave the final decision to the mods.

• @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:
    I have given your answers here, it seems you want to have fun with some nonsense, I think you are in the wrong direction, correct your orientation @jendeuk

nonsense? are you okay with sharing your private videos or pictures on this thread? I'd be more than happy to do so if you give the green light.

You insist on not understanding, I have given you all the necessary explanations at the top and I have explained it in a clear and honest way and you are still trying to prove what to whom?

The trust factor is at zero.
    You have to work hard to build the trust again and it is going to take time.

So, be patient.

• gbzret4dgbzret4d Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:

@gbzret4d said:
    @repuc why you are still deleting tickets?

In order to speed up transactions, we clear requests with identical content.

@repuc

Server was multiple times reinstalled through your panel and was after booting up for the first time using almost 6gb of ram. Reboots and reinstall weren't helping. That was one of the tickets.

2nd ticket was about a refund, which you denied.

So where was this an identical topic?

And you are talking about "we".
    Who's "we" and why they aren't fixing things when you had your accident?

• @Mumbly said:

@jendeuk said: sharing your private videos or pictures

Nah, don't that. They are friends, we got that.

What kind of friendship you mean?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@dev_vps said:

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

Congrats! Still the good old Internet Explorer in the tray, none of those newfangled modern browsers!

Look at the last icon (brave browser) on the desktop. Infact, due to configuration settings, IE can not access any site.

The settings are deliberately set that way

I guess, you missed the chrome browser icon on the desktop as well.
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nope, I spotted both Chrome and Brave but found it funny that there also was IE.

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

Pardon me, but no. It's you who doesn't understand something: no matter what explanations you offer to @jendeuk you might just as well offer to a brick wall. Her interest is simply to hunt you down and to create as much damage to you as possible.

@jendeuk said:

No, obviously not. If that were true you would have given your "evidence" to @DP and would have waited for their decision or further questions. But instead you repeatedly tried to push @awmbilisim into a dark corner.

• @jsg said:

@dev_vps said:

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

Congrats! Still the good old Internet Explorer in the tray, none of those newfangled modern browsers!

Look at the last icon (brave browser) on the desktop. Infact, due to configuration settings, IE can not access any site.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Nope, I spotted both Chrome and Brave but found it funny that there also was IE.

Here is your post again --

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

• @jsg said:

@dev_vps said:

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

Pardon me, but no. It's you who doesn't understand something: no matter what explanations you offer to @jendeuk you might just as well offer to a brick wall. Her interest is simply to hunt you down and to create as much damage to you as possible.

@jendeuk said:

No, obviously not. If that were true you would have given your "evidence" to @DP and would have waited for their decision or further questions. But instead you repeatedly tried to push @awmbilisim into a dark corner.

Continue with that impressive effort, and they might invite you to join them on their upcoming adventures in Dubai.

Thanked by 2Sululu msallak1
  • @dev_vps said:

@jsg said:

@dev_vps said:

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Here is your post again --

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

:) :D

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:
    @awmbilisim
    VPS is using over 12GB memory in idle state
    any comments?

How to get it fixed?

Create a support request and we will provide the necessary checks, sir, this should not be the case.

The root cause may be linked to the Windows template on your control panel. For example - windows updates are disabled with your windows template

There are other issues as well. You find them yourself.

I installed Windows Server 2022 again using source directly from microsoft and this is WAY MUCH BETTER

and one more thing, and I think, @jsg is going to like it, The IE icon is gone as well. It is replaced by Edge icon. @jsg, if you have issues with IE icon, please ask @awmbilisim to fix the windows template he is using in the control panel.

No app has been installed yet. Installing Brave and DuckDuckGo browsers first, followed by SQL Server Developer Edition with AI/ML modules next.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim
    One more thing, memory allocation is working lot better too.

Again, I have installed Windows Server 2022 with direct source from microsoft.
    Your template, well, is best to avoid.

Windows updates are complete as well.

@dev_vps said:
    and one more thing, and I think, @jsg is going to like it, The IE icon is gone as well. It is replaced by Edge icon. @jsg, if you have issues with IE icon, please ask @awmbilisim to fix the windows template he is using in the control panel.

Calm down, I just found it funny. Just like ...

You got the Windows source from Microsoft? Impressive! *g

• @jsg said:

@dev_vps said:

Well, English is not my first language. It is actually third.

What I meant was โ€œdirect download linkโ€ from Microsoft.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim

Looks like memory allocation is working lot better with Windows installed from direct download link from Microsoft.

Your template is โ€ฆ.. (feel free to use your favorite word here)

VPS performance is lot better too.

• ForumWForumW Member
    edited December 2023

UPDATE
    I'm back online. So far all good, let's hope it stays that way. Ran a speed test too.

`---------------------------- network-speed.xyz ----------------------------

A simple script to test network performance using speedtest-cli

Version : v2023.12.01
    Global Speedtest : wget -qO- network-speed.xyz | bash

Region Speedtest : wget -qO- network-speed.xyz | bash -s -- -r

Basic System Info

CPU Model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz
    CPU Cores : 2 @ 2693.509 MHz
    CPU Cache : 30720 KB
    AES-NI : โœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : โŒ Disabled
    Total Disk : 49.1 GB (25.0 GB Used)
    Total RAM : 7.8 GB (1.3 GB Used)
    Total Swap : 759.1 MB (0 Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 1 hour 4 min
    Load average : 0.14, 0.06, 0.03
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel : 5.4.0-167-generic
    Virtualization : VMWARE

TCP Control : cubic

Basic Network Info

Primary Network : IPv4
    IPv6 Access : โŒ Offline
    IPv4 Access : โœ” Online
    ISP : Omer Faruk Demirci
    ASN : AS47436 Omer Faruk Demirci
    Host : Ipxo

Speedtest.net (Region: GLOBAL)

Location Latency Loss DL Speed UP Speed Server

ISP: Omer Faruk Demirci

Nearest 0.26 ms N/A 917.44 Mbps 901.37 Mbps Awm Bilisim Hizmetleri - Bursa

Kochi, IN 234.65 ms 0.3% 427.53 Mbps 398.38 Mbps Asianet Broadband - Cochin
    Bangalore, IN 176.64 ms 0.0% 556.69 Mbps 348.50 Mbps Bharti Airtel Ltd - Bangalore
    Chennai, IN 197.01 ms N/A 418.95 Mbps 409.92 Mbps Jio - Chennai
    Mumbai, IN 223.45 ms 0.3% 334.69 Mbps 82.79 Mbps i3D.net - Mumbai
    Delhi, IN 211.65 ms 0.0% 479.36 Mbps 313.91 Mbps Tata Play Fiber - New Delhi

Seattle, US 206.90 ms N/A 592.38 Mbps 352.93 Mbps Comcast - Seattle, WA
    Los Angeles, US 189.34 ms 0.0% 545.54 Mbps 125.44 Mbps ReliableSite Hosting - Los Angeles, CA
    Dallas, US 158.83 ms 0.0% 677.34 Mbps 171.17 Mbps Hivelocity - Dallas, TX
    Miami, US 168.81 ms 0.7% 372.90 Mbps 266.74 Mbps AT&T - Miami, FL
    New York, US 119.75 ms 0.3% 977.26 Mbps 362.98 Mbps GSL Networks - New York, NY
    Toronto, CA 145.27 ms 0.0% 603.57 Mbps 487.72 Mbps Rogers - Toronto, ON

London, UK 62.51 ms 0.0% 952.86 Mbps 900.30 Mbps VeloxServ Communications - London
    Amsterdam, NL 47.96 ms 0.0% 951.31 Mbps 802.27 Mbps 31173 Services AB - Amsterdam
    Paris, FR 64.47 ms N/A 941.01 Mbps 623.71 Mbps Axione - Paris
    Frankfurt, DE 53.54 ms 0.0% 929.27 Mbps 352.09 Mbps 23M GmbH - Frankfurt am Main
    Warsaw, PL 57.93 ms 0.0% 962.31 Mbps 902.75 Mbps Play - Warszawa
    Bucharest, RO 38.83 ms 0.0% 890.05 Mbps 892.17 Mbps Vodafone Romania Fixed โ€“ Bucharest - Bucharest
    Moscow, RU 99.88 ms 0.0% 920.75 Mbps 257.19 Mbps MegaFon - Moscow

Jeddah, SA 117.58 ms 0.0% 964.10 Mbps 564.44 Mbps Saudi Telecom Company
    Dubai, AE 182.09 ms 0.0% 629.81 Mbps 428.17 Mbps du - Dubai
    Fujairah, AE 156.93 ms 0.3% 928.13 Mbps 445.75 Mbps ETISALAT-UAE - Fujairah
    Tehran, IR 94.14 ms N/A 375.92 Mbps 413.42 Mbps Asiatech - Tehran
    Cairo, EG 107.52 ms 0.5% 612.56 Mbps 647.56 Mbps Vodafone Egypt - Cairo

Tokyo, JP 290.45 ms N/A 488.94 Mbps 162.42 Mbps fdcservers.net - Tokyo
    Shanghai, CU-CN 351.94 ms 0.3% 213.48 Mbps 158.35 Mbps China Unicom 5G - Shanghai
    Nanjing, CT-CN 209.75 ms 5.4% 570.40 Mbps 49.75 Mbps China Telecom JiangSu 5G - Nanjing
    Hong Kong, CN 215.48 ms N/A 386.89 Mbps 218.55 Mbps STC - Hong Kong
    Singapore, SG 188.96 ms 0.0% 494.88 Mbps 322.76 Mbps i3D.net - Singapore

Jakarta, ID 212.05 ms 0.0% 302.44 Mbps 70.34 Mbps PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia - Jakarta

Avg DL Speed : 647.29 Mbps
    Avg UL Speed : 414.46 Mbps

Total DL Data : 27.25 GB
    Total UL Data : 16.62 GB

Total Data : 43.87 GB

Duration : 16 min 4 sec
    System Time : 19/12/2023 - 03:15:37 UTC
    Total Script Runs : 29897
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------`

• kenjing789kenjing789 Member
    edited December 2023

@ForumW said: Basic System Info
    ISP : Omer Faruk Demirci
    Nearest 0.26 ms N/A 917.44 Mbps 901.37 Mbps Awm Bilisim Hizmetleri - Bursa

Uh oh

• @dev_vps said:
    @awmbilisim

Looks like memory allocation is working lot better with Windows installed from direct download link from Microsoft.

well @repuc my vps is not reactivated yet Invoice #441 @awmbilisim can you follow up to your "friend"

• You guys havenโ€™t given up about that provider? Is there not enough to understand?

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I'm still looking into this and will be discussing with the rest.

But yeah, @jar's spot on, and I suppose only an ex-admin could've picked that up from the get-go :smiley:

• Hey guys, what happened here? My server is cancelled accdg to client area website..

• @yolo_me said:
    Hey guys, what happened here? My server is cancelled accdg to client area website..

chargeback yesterday

• I already submitted a chargeback on my credit card.

• @cybertech said:

@yolo_me said:
    Hey guys, what happened here? My server is cancelled accdg to client area website..

chargeback yesterday

Did you do chargeback or they returned it to you?

• @yolo_me said:

@cybertech said:

@yolo_me said:

chargeback yesterday

Did you do chargeback or they returned it to you?

CHARGEBACK

CHARGEBACK

• @DP said:
    I'm still looking into this and will be discussing with the rest.

But yeah, @jar's spot on, and I suppose only an ex-admin could've picked that up from the get-go :smiley:

There's not much left here these guys could redeem themselves with to start with, then this.

Unless they admit to being a gay couple, I'm convinced it's the same person.

• @dahartigan said:

They're not exactly the same person, but they're tight buddies who've known each other for years.

• @jendeuk said:

@dahartigan said:

They're not exactly the same person, but they're tight buddies who've known each other for years.

I'm going with gay couple then

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited December 2023

@dahartigan said: I'm going with gay couple then

Be brave and say this in Turkey!

Thanked by 2awmbilisim SirFoxy
  • @Mumbly said:

@dahartigan said: I'm going with gay couple then

Be brave and say this in Turkey!

They like to shoot the messenger over there eh?

• @repuc I have requested for a refund. When will you process it?

@dev_vps said:

@jsg said:

@dev_vps said:

Well, English is not my first language. It is actually third.

What I meant was โ€œdirect download linkโ€ from Microsoft.

Again, calm down, I had no ill will against you, just found it funny.

@dev_vps said:
    @awmbilisim

Very similar experience here (and I wrote about it). My templated (Unix) install also behaved strangely, but once I had (got) access via VNC I installed it myself, but still not all was good. In fact even the install was interrupted by a reboot - but that finally was related to the real problem, some weird automation @awmbilisim uses. Once that was turned off on my request everything worked nicely (I wrote about that too).

(AFAIK they are working on that automation bot and are taming it).

@jendeuk said:

@dahartigan said:

Oh no, now it's clear that they are hardcore criminals!

Or no, wait, many LET providers have known each other for years and quite a few are buddies as well. Worse even, usually having buddies in the job is considered a plus.

What a cruel and evil world!