Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

1111213141517»

Comments

• @Levi said:

@EmirhaaN said:
    Please do not harass my social media accounts, do not write to my family members. This sucks.

Do not self-victimise. No one cares about you to bother to write to your family or friends.

Is this turk thing to self-victimise and in that way earn sympathy?

Dude, I'm not sacrificing myself. They're writing to my family. Isn't that disturbing? I want you to empathize.

• LeviLevi Member

@EmirhaaN said:

@Levi said:

@EmirhaaN said:
    Please do not harass my social media accounts, do not write to my family members. This sucks.

Do not self-victimise. No one cares about you to bother to write to your family or friends.

Is this turk thing to self-victimise and in that way earn sympathy?

Dude, I'm not sacrificing myself. They're writing to my family. Isn't that disturbing? I want you to empathize.

Please provide screenshots of said writing. At the moment this is deemed to be self-victimising to earn sympathy.

• This is a message coming to my sister. It's probably a fake account. The account seems to have been closed. I don't want to write anything more, just please don't write to me about these issues.

• LeviLevi Member

Turk victimisation at its best.

• @EmirhaaN said:
    The only thing we had in common with him was that we both worked at Awm Bilişim. In 2022, i met him and organized a trip to a colleague at that time. Afterwards, we did not speak to him for a while, but he came back to the company. In 2023, we worked together for 3 months and he decided to open his own company. Although he asked for help in the process of creating his company, I stated that I was not available and I did not help.

You're a liar and scammer as well.

LOL. You or your friend sold the servers on R10.net and some Syrian guys are writing to your sister now?

@Mumbly said:

And remove the mail address above. It's just a forum. No need for that. If anyone really needs you for some reason will send you a private message and you will get a mail notification.

You should write a guide on how to help scammers exit scam without much troubles.

Funny enough, I've received severe warning for "doxxing" scammers, lol, the mod who gave me that warning are you ok? Do you have some expired balls to give warning two months later? :sweat_smile:

Anyways, do you understand what's the meaning of doxxing and what scammers did here?

dox
    /dɒks/
    search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the internet, typically with malicious intent.

Those photos weren't private, it was all public. I didn't intented to post them maliciously, everyone should know their heroes!

No matter what SCAMMER is a SCAMMER. AWMBilisim owner and the people who works for this scams are all fraud. I honestly don't care publishing their photos, it's a public internet.

Don't want your photos published DON'T SCAM as simple as that.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited January 30

@alexvolk said: I didn't intented to post them maliciously,

Of course, you did. You even posted on the forum several personal pictures of some girl because you believe that she's in some sort of relationship with one of those guys. What exactly did you expect to reach with that apart from feeding your own ego? And so what if she is? Does this make her or anyone somehow remotely connected to the Repuc guy scammer?
    You're an asshole.
    And, no I am not defending scammers, I don't mind exposing actual scammers (with Repuc guy included), but am talking solely about you, cuz you're an immature asshole.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@dev_vps said:

@jenkki said:
    Everyone lost a billions here.

aggro-check...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@alexvolk said: Don't want your photos published DON'T SCAM as simple as that.

There is no such punishment in the law like doxxing. It if were, then you are not the police, the prosecution, the judge and the jury.

• @Maounique said: aggro-check...

Issuer Yugoslavia
    Issuing entity National Bank of Yugoslavia
    Period Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (1992-2003)
    Type Standard banknote
    Year 1993
    Value 500 000 000 000 Dinara (500 000 000 000 YUO)
    Currency October dinar (1993)

• Guys any idea how we can get our money back? 🤣🤣 Or just keep laughing at myself for getting into this trap.

• One thing which doesn’t add up is that this domain has been registered for many years and the website on archive.org appears to have been offering the same service. It is possible that the owner decided to go rogue all of a sudden or sold to someone. It doesn’t look like the usual summer host story on LET.

• @Weirdjey said:
    Guys any idea how we can get our money back?

Chargeback either trough Paypal or your credit card issuer is your only realistic option. Everything else would likely involve a civil lawsuit, which even if you'd manage to do it would cost more than it's worth.

• I recommend doing a chargeback on your credit card. I initiated one two weeks ago for my Repuc payment and it was resolved by my bank earlier this week. I got the money back even though I was skeptical since it had been months since the purchase.