Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:
    Being banned from the forum or being unauthorised means nothing to us We have existing lowendtalk customers and they are all satisfied and we still respond to their requests and fulfil incoming orders I hope at the end of the day you believe what we say and realise we are different companies There is not much left to say anymore, we keep repeating the same things and there is not much left in a conversation. When the question was first asked to us, we talked about everything for the repuc, we gave the same answers and we still give the same answers. Nothing has changed for us, we have been serving under the name awmbilisim since 2018 and we will continue to serve our customers in a satisfied way, you will understand what we say in the future and you will agree. We do not need the money to come through Lowendtalk, we just wanted to serve every customer base globally. If you do research on the money that will come from here, you will understand that we do not need it. The only point that upsets us is that you make statements as if we have harmed you, but you have lost your money, you have been harmed, you are trying to find the person who harmed you, we understand, but we want you to know that we are not like that, that's all we want to say, we don't want to make too many explanations anymore because there are the same questions, we started making the same explanations and it started to be a little funny.

what actions, if any, are you planning to take against that person @repuc

who still has YOUR COMPANY as his employer on his LinkedIn profile?

We do not actively use the Linkedin section, if you look at it, you will see that the person seems to have written and left it, and our former employees are still writing in their profile, so if you look at them, you will see that we do not follow much because we do not actively use them.

Basically you do not care

Thank you

Thanked by 2host_c SinV
  • @remy said:

@awmbilisim said:

@alexvolk said:

Misread sorry

Online yersterday after server "relocation"

@awmbilisim no relation at all now?

https://bgp.he.net/AS47436#_prefixes

Holy shit, only 6 IPs active from /24 subnet.

Hostname IP
    16--bursa-core5-gateway.awm.com.tr 45.81.114.1
    turkey.repuc.com 45.81.114.3
    turkey.repuc.com 45.81.114.4
    turkey.repuc.com 45.81.114.5
    turkey.repuc.com 45.81.114.6
    turkey.repuc.com 45.81.114.10

ip addresses belong to awmbilisim company When the company named repuc left, it passed under the use of awmbilisim again ip address

My server was online yesterday with this IP which belongs to you.
    How do you explain that?

Time travel theory

Thanked by 2host_c remy
  • @awmbilisim said:
    ip addresses belong to awmbilisim company When the company named repuc left, it passed under the use of awmbilisim again ip address

When they've left? Yesterday or Tomorrow?

What relations do you have with daimhost.com? Is this repuc 2.0?

• @alexvolk said:

@awmbilisim said:

When they've left? Yesterday or Tomorrow?

What relations do you have with daimhost.com? Is this repuc 2.0?

Sir, our company does not serve a single user, factories, municipalities, software companies, IT companies, many companies are served in our infrastructure, if you think that we do not serve any different structure under the name awmbilisim, you are wrong, so when you look at past conversations, we stated that we have just started to serve users, we were providing services directly to companies in normal time.

• @awmbilisim said:
    Being banned from the forum or being unauthorised means nothing to us We have existing lowendtalk customers and they are all satisfied and we still respond to their requests and fulfil incoming orders I hope at the end of the day you believe what we say and realise we are different companies There is not much left to say anymore, we keep repeating the same things and there is not much left in a conversation. When the question was first asked to us, we talked about everything for the repuc, we gave the same answers and we still give the same answers. Nothing has changed for us, we have been serving under the name awmbilisim since 2018 and we will continue to serve our customers in a satisfied way, you will understand what we say in the future and you will agree. We do not need the money to come through Lowendtalk, we just wanted to serve every customer base globally. If you do research on the money that will come from here, you will understand that we do not need it. The only point that upsets us is that you make statements as if we have harmed you, but you have lost your money, you have been harmed, you are trying to find the person who harmed you, we understand, but we want you to know that we are not like that, that's all we want to say, we don't want to make too many explanations anymore because there are the same questions, we started making the same explanations and it started to be a little funny.

That's all we have to say, I hope one day you will understand what we say and you will agree with us, we wish you a good day, goodbye to you all, our active customers will continue to actively use their services and receive support.

• @awmbilisim so you have this close friend/ex-employee you talk to regularly and suddenly in November 2023 you are like "Hey, we are going to join LET. Why don't you open a company, join also and resell our services?". Is that kinda how it went?

Thanked by 1SinV
  • I am sure they are right now meeting in their usual hangout spots and laughing at the stupid people on LET who are so eager to give up their money. Probably cooking up the next scheme.

Like I wrote a few days ago, people on LET are too forgiving. Very nice people.

• edited December 2023

@Sululu said:
    I am sure they are right now meeting in their usual hangout spots and laughing at the stupid people on LET who are so eager to give up their money. Probably cooking up the next scheme.

Like I wrote a few days ago, people on LET are too forgiving. Very nice people.

To be fair the whole thing was suspicious from very early on though. People who bought into it knew that what they were getting was a high risk investment.

• @awmbilisim said:

@alexvolk said:

Misread sorry

Hostname IP

Company named repuc never left. Website is still running on 45.81.114.4.

• 0xricoard0xricoard Member
    edited December 2023

@alexvolk said:

Content redacted by Moderator.

damn i'd like to trade my vds for this girl

• @Maelstrom36 said:

@awmbilisim said:

@alexvolk said:

Misread sorry

Hostname IP

Company named repuc never left. Website is still running on 45.81.114.4.

Not for long.
    Since they seem to have disabled all the servers again.
    I think this was their last attempt to get the provider tag back...

Interestingly, I found spam all over the internet in blog comments for turkey VDS
    Usually when there is a comment with a backlink for repuc there is also one for awmbilisim
    There are also a whole bunch of other Turkish VDS sites that all sell the same products. Strange

Example: http://www.naturalwellbeingcentre.co.uk/nail-colours/
    search "vds kirala" in comments :|

The same marketing techniques...

• @0xricoard said:

@alexvolk said:

Burcu Bayrakcı

Which sexy girlfriend is this?

After this comment, I realized how vile and disrespectful people I was among. Now it's the end of LET for me.

• I offer my respect and love to all LET managers and normal people.

• I feel sorry for myself for spending hours responding to useless things other than that.

Thanked by 1srvjap
  • @repuc said:

@0xricoard said:

@alexvolk said:

Burcu Bayrakcı

After this comment, I realized how vile and disrespectful people I was among. Now it's the end of LET for me.

Well..at least he is not stealing people's money...

• Return of the King.

• @repuc said:
    I offer my respect and love to all LET managers and normal people.

Goddamn hippies.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2023

@Maelstrom36 said: Company named repuc never left. Website is still running on 45.81.114.4.

But that is rented IPXO range, not awmbilisim? :D

Oh, okey, it's (still?) announced by awmbilisim, by awmbilisim that claims repuc is no longer theirs client and they took out all theirs servers out of them.
    Yeah, no. Ban both :D

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @JabJab said:

@Maelstrom36 said: Company named repuc never left. Website is still running on 45.81.114.4.

But that is rented IPXO range, not awmbilisim? :D

So ABH47-RIPE isn't @awmbilisim? That shock! :D

• Did the servers eventually come back online?
    I ask those who have not yet charged back.

• remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:
    I offer my respect and love to all LET managers and normal people.

@repuc said:

@0xricoard said:

@alexvolk said:

Burcu Bayrakcı

Respect has to be earned.
    I'm not in favour of personal provocations.

But in the meantime, I've paid and I don't have any service.
    I don't think that's very respectful.
    Good luck to both of you.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:

This comment should be much better:

Image redacted by Moderator.

I just feel from my ass it's your or @awmbilisim's girlfriend.

@awmbilisim hi hihihi!

• @repuc said:

@0xricoard said:

@alexvolk said:

Burcu Bayrakcı

Payments collected & job finished so it's time to abandon ship now, eh?

You have a lot of balls posting this after leaving so many people without the service they paid for after providing service on a quality level not worth calling quality.

Thanked by 3SinV amj msallak1
  • vbavba Member
    edited December 2023

@srvjap said:
    Did the servers eventually come back online?
    I ask those who have not yet charged back.

I didn't do a chargeback and my server wasn't online, I opened a ticket on December 14, 2023, they never responded and deleted it. Whatever they said, it was enough after seeing how they handled it

ticket: https://prnt.sc/2uKAiNRZLq5N
    removed: https://prnt.sc/vfey-Oqp4ERm

Thanked by 1srvjap
  • SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

From the very start, them coming here together was strange. @awmbilisim was here to give credibility to @repuc for a time being. So they could milk the promotion. I just can't believe they thought any of their lies would turn out okay for either scammer.

This scam was very similar to a pyramid scheme, in that some services worked, and probably kept it going for a bit giving some customers confidence, so people kept waiting and paying.

• @repuc said:

@alexvolk said:

Although I don't condone personal attacks, I understand them. Also, after all the comments made about your service, you finally appear and it's only after a personal attack?

"Now it's the end of LET for me."

Is it the end of the services that people paid for as well?

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @SinSiXX said:
    From the very start, them coming here together was strange. @awmbilisim was here to give credibility to @repuc for a time being. So they could milk the promotion. I just can't believe they thought any of their lies would turn out okay for either scammer.

This scam was very similar to a pyramid scheme, in that some services worked, and probably kept it going for a bit giving some customers confidence, so people kept waiting and paying.

The scam was success. They gathered enough money and exposure. Many mjjs will still signup and loose money.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@ForumW said:
    "Now it's the end of LET for me."

Is it the end of the services that people paid for as well?

Now it's the end of the scam.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited December 2023

@alexvolk said: This comment should be much better:

No, it's not. Doxing random family members, life partners, etc ... just sucks.