Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Repuc | Important Notice - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @totally_not_banned said:

@dahartigan said:
    Poor girl probably has nothing to do with the scams and now she's gonna have a bunch of LETers begging her to show bobs.

Is it bad if i don't see anything wrong with that?

Send bobs to activat answer

• @dahartigan said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@dahartigan said:
    Poor girl probably has nothing to do with the scams and now she's gonna have a bunch of LETers begging her to show bobs.

Are you sure?

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

Are you sure?

Yes

• @Moopah said:

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

Are you sure?

Yes

OK, OK, ...

So where is my answer or is this a SCAM thread!?

@Moopah said:

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

Are you sure?

Yes

OK, OK, ...

Sir you have sent the wrong bobs

• @dahartigan said:

@Moopah said:

@dahartigan said:

@dahartigan said:

Are you sure?

Yes

OK, OK, ...

Sir you have sent the wrong bobs

I knew it!

• TrKTrK Member
    edited December 2023

What a drama, a fucking drama.

• @repuc please stop deleting my tickets and refund me.
    Ticket #ZNJ-294943

• @TrK said:

This is old drama, new drama today between F4 and Hypere

• @Moopah said:

@TrK said:

This is old drama, new drama today between F4 and Hypere

Heavens what's wrong with people nowadays ๐Ÿ˜ž

• dpk0021dpk0021 Member
    edited December 2023

VAI-702902

Where is my server it's not visible in my panel.

@repuc

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2023

Huh now seeing this thread. He has my compassionate side if he's speaking the truth but wow is it hard to trust posts on the internet

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

When you buy the price and not the quality, you are used by the providers who collect the money and scam. Next year there will be many new dramas with the same beginning story. get your downtime doubled! :)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunately, @bacloud I think you are right for 2024. how did you come to this conclusion?

• @bacloud said:
    When you buy the price and not the quality, you are used by the providers who collect the money and scam. Next year there will be many new dramas with the same beginning story. get your downtime doubled! :)

Paid money have nothing to do with intention to scam. Scammers can charge you big time. Just with low prices they are able to attract mass of victims quickly. Drain them and run.

Thanked by 2ForumW bacloud
  • Really guys.
    A VDS with 6 cores, 12G RAM, 1G unlimited port for $24 a year.
    At no point..that you'd stop to think that is not legit?
    Lol there's no helping you then.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

Electricity is like 24$ / month only , but they might own some ARK Reactor from by Tony Stark?

• From the first day to this day, we have made clear and accurate explanations as awm informatics, but when you look at it, when you question it, you will see that the person has cancelled the tax plate and switched to the use of a different person, and the photos of a desperate person are shared and insulted, and you are proceeding in a nonsensical way without knowing the laws and process of turkey, we have provided all the necessary assistance for your return, As awm informatics, we have told you many times how the process will proceed, but it seems that you have not understood, and awm informatics services have nothing to do with fraud or a different situation, the company named REPUC was just our customer and it is over, do not pass our name anymore, our role has been taken and we have been serving our customers for a long time and we will serve our customers again until the end of the service. We don't really need $ 7 $ 100 and similar figures and funny figures, our goal was to globalise and we seem to have destroyed it thanks to our 1 customer, but remember that by researching the laws of turkey and when you approach correctly, you can contact and talk to the person, instead of insulting from here, it is necessary to act a little consciously.

Thanked by 1srvjap
  • SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@awmbilisim said:
    From the first day to this day, we have made clear and accurate explanations as awm informatics, but when you look at it, when you question it, you will see that the person has cancelled the tax plate and switched to the use of a different person, and the photos of a desperate person are shared and insulted, and you are proceeding in a nonsensical way without knowing the laws and process of turkey, we have provided all the necessary assistance for your return, As awm informatics, we have told you many times how the process will proceed, but it seems that you have not understood, and awm informatics services have nothing to do with fraud or a different situation, the company named REPUC was just our customer and it is over, do not pass our name anymore, our role has been taken and we have been serving our customers for a long time and we will serve our customers again until the end of the service. We don't really need $ 7 $ 100 and similar figures and funny figures, our goal was to globalise and we seem to have destroyed it thanks to our 1 customer, but remember that by researching the laws of turkey and when you approach correctly, you can contact and talk to the person, instead of insulting from here, it is necessary to act a little consciously.

Ok. :)

• @SinSiXX said:

@awmbilisim said:
    From the first day to this day, we have made clear and accurate explanations as awm informatics, but when you look at it, when you question it, you will see that the person has cancelled the tax plate and switched to the use of a different person, and the photos of a desperate person are shared and insulted, and you are proceeding in a nonsensical way without knowing the laws and process of turkey, we have provided all the necessary assistance for your return, As awm informatics, we have told you many times how the process will proceed, but it seems that you have not understood, and awm informatics services have nothing to do with fraud or a different situation, the company named REPUC was just our customer and it is over, do not pass our name anymore, our role has been taken and we have been serving our customers for a long time and we will serve our customers again until the end of the service. We don't really need $ 7 $ 100 and similar figures and funny figures, our goal was to globalise and we seem to have destroyed it thanks to our 1 customer, but remember that by researching the laws of turkey and when you approach correctly, you can contact and talk to the person, instead of insulting from here, it is necessary to act a little consciously.

We have not made a statement or made a defence, if you pay attention, you are just going very wrong, I interpret it as seriously sad when I see the situations.

• edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@SinSiXX said:

@awmbilisim said:

We have not made a statement or made a defence, if you pay attention, you are just going very wrong, I interpret it as seriously sad when I see the situations.

With all those walls of text clear and accurate explanations you still didn't tell us how the wild coincidence of you and @repuc joining at exactly the same time came to be. Many people asked. Many people were ignored by you. Doesn't seem all that clear if you ask me.

Thanked by 1tentor
  • @awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim can you please kindly answer this?

@Maelstrom36 said:
    Company named repuc never left. Website is still running on 45.81.114.4.

How come the company that isn't your customer "anymore" is announced under your ASN and the IP address is redirected to repuc.com? Not even talking about PTR records.

Thanked by 3host_c tentor kashon
  • @zan said:
    Really guys.
    A VDS with 6 cores, 12G RAM, 1G unlimited port for $24 a year.
    At no point..that you'd stop to think that is not legit?
    Lol there's no helping you then.

Many legitimate businesses advertise and PROIVIDE a "loss leader" product or service. That is why its quantity or period is limited, but the exposure might be limitless.

• Repuc becomes the new Turkish provider exit scam of LowEndTalk

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Maybe after selling he will use the proceeds to pay off the people he scammed?

• @Sululu said:

Maybe after selling he will use the proceeds to pay off the people he scammed?

yeah man or maybe getting a new car since he had a car crash before, right!

• Probably this gonna be another @cociu vibe.
    So far only missing was Hacked WHMCS...
    and sisters.

• @Sululu said:

yes totally

• @cybertech said:

@Sululu said:

yes totally

:D :D :D