Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

repucrepuc Member
edited December 2023 in General

Hello dear LET users and administrators,

A few days ago, access was interrupted due to a data center change.
We sent an e-mail to inform you about this, but the e-mails were not delivered because there was a problem with our SMTP server.
The data center change was successful and our servers were reactivated. I, Fatihhan Durukan, live in Istanbul and the data center is in Bursa. After the moves, I had a traffic accident while returning from Bursa and stayed in the hospital for days. If there is someone who does not want to believe, I can forward all the necessary evidence. I still have accident photos of my vehicle. Since December 5, we have not been able to enter LET. We had a 2-day outage.
We are in good health now and we survived a big accident.
All servers are being activated respectively. I request you to open a request to speed up the process.

Repuc is not a scammer. We continue to provide service. We apologize for the victimization we have experienced.

I also see that our membership in LET has been taken away. I would like an administrator to inform about this.

There is a health situation. I ask you to be understanding and not to constantly make bad comments. I could have died in that accident.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good day.

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited December 2023

@FAT32 @Arkas @angstrom @raindog308 @jbiloh We need LET investigation to confirm

Field war reporter @remy have you received any updates on the situation?

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:
    We sent an e-mail to inform you about this, but the e-mails were not delivered because there was a problem with our SMTP server.

With something this critical you should really confirm that emails are being sent before calling it a day.

• @labze said:

@repuc said:

With something this critical you should really confirm that emails are being sent before calling it a day.

They should have used MXRoute with @jar

Thanked by 1kendid
  • remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@Moopah said:
    @FAT32 @Arkas @angstrom @raindog308 We need LET investigation to confirm

I'm contacting you from no man's land.
    No change, the server is still not reachable.
    I've just opened a ticket.
    But I think it will be the last, the war is hard I want to go home and see my wife.

• @remy said:

@Moopah said:
    @FAT32 @Arkas @angstrom @raindog308 We need LET investigation to confirm

I'm contacting you from no man's land.
    No change, the server is still not accessible.
    I've just opened a ticket.
    But I think it will be the last, the war is hard I want to go home and see my wife.

Thank you for your honorable service soldier, your reporting has been indispensable during this conflict, o7

Thanked by 1remy
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@repuc you need to do much better.

• I would have just copied and pasted the email to LET, LES, and my status page(if I am a host I am sure I will have one), and of course, the very first thing I do is have better SMTP from @jar or maybe start using MailChannels powered shit to avoid crucial emails being failed to deliver. Of course, what you shared is just a chain of co-incidences, i mean it I believe ya :trollface:

• SwordfishBESwordfishBE Member
    edited December 2023

@jbiloh said:
    @repuc you need to do much better.

An understatement.. ;)

@repuc
    Everything seems completely unprepared.
    You couldn't handle the orders on Black Friday, but you just kept selling.
    It seems as if you suddenly decided to move your servers, wanted to send an email quickly, but didn't check whether it arrived.
    Are you a one me company, otherwise someone else could post a message.
    You quickly fall into a victim role. You may have had an accident, but do you realize that you are acting very unprofessionally?
    You have to realize that your reputation is completely destroyed and you have to start again from scratch.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Please notice that this thread isn't current anymore. The most current one is here -> https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191197/repuc-yet-another-important-notice#latest

I apologize for our victimization and request a request!

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Glad to hear you're doing okay. You're here now talking about it, that's important. Keep pushing forward.

Thanked by 2Abd Daniel15
  • @repuc said: access was interrupted due to a data center change

When did you change data center?

• how come accident yet can still delete so many tickets

chargeback yesterday so durukan can rest well with no worry about server

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cybertech said:
    how come accident yet can still delete so many tickets

We are syncing SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 Express Edition so that new ticket records are overwritten by older backups.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@cybertech said:
    how come accident yet can still delete so many tickets

Blame it on an ex-employee who was fired for not being professional, not working through hours, and always making excuses

Thanked by 1thane
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:

Good to see that you have learned couple of tricks from HX Server history.

Thanked by 2kheng86 hxservers
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider
  • @repuc said:
    If there is someone who does not want to believe, I can forward all the necessary evidence.

we are still waiting

• Everyone lost a billions here.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @jenkki said:
    Everyone lost a billions here.

I lost trillions

• @jenkki said:
    Everyone lost a billions here.

Thanked by 1niranjan
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@repuc said:

The data center change was successful and our servers were reactivated. I, Fatihhan Durukan, live in Istanbul and the data center is in Bursa. After the moves, I had a traffic accident while returning from Bursa and stayed in the hospital for days. If there is someone who does not want to believe, I can forward all the necessary evidence. I still have accident photos of my vehicle. Since December 5, we have not been able to enter LET. We had a 2-day outage.
    All servers are being activated respectively. I request you to open a request to speed up the process.

Repuc is not a scammer. We continue to provide service. We apologize for the victimization we have experienced.

I also see that our membership in LET has been taken away. I would like an administrator to inform about this.

There is a health situation. I ask you to be understanding and not to constantly make bad comments. I could have died in that accident.

What do you make of this @awmbilisim?

Is this true?

• I love this forum, it's like a neverending shit show 24/7 XD

• jendeukjendeuk Member
    edited December 2023

@DP said:

@repuc said:

Is this true?

Are you sure that you're asking the right person?

Redacted

Owner of @awmbilisim Omer Faruk Demirci is a close friend of Fatihhan Durukan owner of @repuc

Wasn't sure if I'm allowed to share these or not but I'm not going to sit here and watch more people get scammed.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2023

@jendeuk said:

@DP said:

@repuc said:

Is this true?

Redacted

Owner or @awmbilisim Omer Faruk Demirci is a close friend of Fatihhan Durukan owner of @repuc

Wasn't sure if I'm allowed to share these or not but I'm not going to sit here and watch more people get scammed.

WOW LOLOL

• Beavis & Butthead :)

Thanked by 1host_c
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jendeuk said:

@DP said:

@repuc said:

Is this true?

Redacted

Owner of @awmbilisim Omer Faruk Demirci is a close friend of Fatihhan Durukan owner of @repuc

Yeah, I found other evidence, hence why the question is directed to @awmbilisim ✌️

So yeah, with what you've found and shared (redacted now, sorry), with what I have found and seen on my side, you and I know for a fact that they're in this together, despite the whole BS about "former employee" who was "fired", "parted ways" and "decided to establish his own company", and so on.

Just wanted to hear from both these clowns for the last time before I wipe them off the face of this forum.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim @repuc

pinky and the brain

cunts united

durucunt

chargeback yesterday y'all

• I guess the final laugh is still reserved for scammers. This scam was planned from the start. Thought, it could be prevented way earlier.

Thanked by 1artanriseup
  • IKIHOSTIKIHOST Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger said:
    I guess the final laugh is still reserved for scammers. This scam was planned from the start. Thought, it could be prevented way earlier.

Do you think this is going to fall into the scam section?

• @awmbilisim @repuc

be careful of karma

better drive carefully from now on