Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @IKIHOST said:

@LTniger said:
    I guess the final laugh is still reserved for scammers. This scam was planned from the start. Thought, it could be prevented way earlier.

Do you think this is going to fall into the scam section?

It is a scam for number of days already. Do you think otherwise and expect server up or money back?

• best friend dont knows about the accident and suddenly he shipped the hardware back to the best friend i mean ex employee

the end is nigh

• the audacity...

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@thane said:
    I love this forum, it's like a neverending shit show 24/7 XD

Thanked by 2thane ehab
  • Hello there

When we were judged because of our customers, we learned this here, I think this is the new fashion, we made the necessary explanations and I explained to everyone who suffered victimisation how they should proceed about the return process and how they should make a request, and I wrote the process and we approached the process as necessary and no forum member can deny this in any way. Because we have proceeded correctly and honestly until today, we have done honest trade, 1 of our customers has not been damaged, we have tried to progress on continuous satisfaction from us, we can transfer the corporate information of our company, we are completely separate people and separate companies, we constantly state that we are now seriously tired, request the necessary documents or send the data centre invoice to you privately so that the issue is closed.

• People who have received service from us in the forum can come to the subject and make the necessary explanations, everyone is satisfied and proceeding properly, there is no 1 victimisation and we have explained and guided the people who have experienced victimisation from the company you mentioned from the first day to the present day about how to get a refund, and most of them have received a refund thanks to us, those friends can come to the subject and make the necessary explanation.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@awmbilisim, just for the sake of knowing, and before Mjölnir takes over, are you working together with @repuc?

• @repuc said:

I had a traffic accident

Very poor choice of words.

mental disorder excuse might have worked provided that you played the family card right.

• @DP said:
    @awmbilisim, just for the sake of knowing, and before Mjölnir takes over, are you working together with @repuc?

The company you mentioned did not pay the new month's invoice and wanted to receive their devices and stated that they would receive service from a different place and received their devices from us, and then we helped the lowendtalk users who experienced victimisation in the necessary return part, we made explanations to many users about how to get their returns and how to apply through private and subject, and no different information or different explanation was made by us during that period.

• @awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

The company you mentioned did not pay the new month's invoice and wanted to receive their devices and stated that they would receive service from a different place and received their devices from us, and then we helped the lowendtalk users who experienced victimisation in the necessary return part, we made explanations to many users about how to get their returns and how to apply through private and subject, and no different information or different explanation was made by us during that period.

did durucunt spend all the scammed money for hospital fees? did he break a leg or something?

• Maybe it is not good to SSH into a server while driving a car.

• And when lowendtalk users started talking like that, we wrote to FAT32 and said that we can provide all our documents and proofs because we are transparent, clean and relaxed, we are not scamming anyone and we are not fooling anyone, just our job is to provide the right service, many users on the forum, He knows that we are trying to provide the right service to our customers and that we have not experienced even 1 victimisation so far, and all users who do not receive service can criticise and we have been open to all good and bad criticism in the forum so far and we have stated that they can criticise and we have responded to criticism one by one in a good way and if we have deficiencies, we have eliminated them, and now we are in an unfair accusation, which makes us sad.

• We state again and again that we can send our data centre invoice, our office image or whatever you request in an official way, we are a company in Turkey in a corporate structure with all the documents completed.

• @awmbilisim said: suffered victimisation

@awmbilisim said: experienced victimisation

@awmbilisim said: not experienced even 1 victimisation

Seems legit.

@awmbilisim said:
    We state again and again that we can send our data centre invoice, our office image or whatever you request in an official way, we are a company in Turkey in a corporate structure with all the documents completed.

Oh, don't worry, we know you're both separate companies and entities.

We also know that @repuc wasn't just another "employee" who was apparently "fired" and had "parted ways", but as a matter of fact, you're both good friends :smiley:

• @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

Did you meet up with @repuc today? :smiley:

• My opinion, you were not prepared, you were a one man show and you don't have any backup plan for your business.

Learn something and do better next time bro.

• @DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    We state again and again that we can send our data centre invoice, our office image or whatever you request in an official way, we are a company in Turkey in a corporate structure with all the documents completed.

Oh, don't worry, we know you're both separate companies and entities.

We also know that @repuc wasn't just another "employee" who was apparently "fired" and had "parted ways", but as a matter of fact, you're both good friends :smiley:

We stated that we can respond to all evidence officially, we still insist that he is our former employee, we still insist that he is our former employee, there is no 1 situation to claim otherwise, what do you mean by close friendship, to say hello, to chat at intervals, to speak clearly and clearly, we speak clearly and clearly enough.

• @dahartigan said:

@awmbilisim said: suffered victimisation

@awmbilisim said: experienced victimisation

@awmbilisim said: not experienced even 1 victimisation

Seems legit.

Good news! Your victimisation has been tripled.

• @DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

• We are clear and clear, let's answer the question, if you request, if we can take an image from the site camera, we can provide the submission, if they give it, I can not say anything clear about the subject.

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

• @thane said: I love this forum, it's like a neverending shit show 24/7

The cheaper the offer, the more shit poured out by all the dissatisfied people who bought into the marketing gimmicks.

Thanked by 1thane
  • @Fritz said:
    My opinion, you were not prepared, you were a one man show and you don't have any backup plan for your business.

How can a one man show prepare for being hit by a car?

• @josephf said:

@Fritz said:
    My opinion, you were not prepared, you were a one man show and you don't have any backup plan for your business.

How can a one man show prepare for being hit by a car?

Hit by car = need backup plan to settle everything and if he is not running a company by one man show, he can ask for his team to handle the project.

• @DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

He arrived around 11:20, left our office around 12:00 and left, we transfer the average time interval, he may have left earlier, we do not remember clearly, the entry time is correct, but so you can get clear answers by approaching it like this, there is no need for a knot, we are clear as we have stated, we have transmitted it to you with the time of turkey.

• Shoot it, stop the suffering, just shoot it right in a head... For the love of God!

• Cry more baby. ;) You've got enough to wipe your tears of joy. :'(

• @LTniger said:
    Shoot it, stop the suffering, just shoot it right in a head... For the love of God!

It is not a matter of mind to say hit a right person, do not write with hatred and anger, we are only in a ridiculous subject and we make the necessary explanations transparently, we are not satisfied with this situation.