Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@gbzret4d said:

@jsg said:

@jar said:
    I think I can present the evidence for him. You and @repuc shared an IP. So he’s at least close enough to have your WiFi password.

Now that's something tangible. Normally I'd ask for evidence but I trust you enough to just take your word.

That said, that does not necessarily mean a whole lot. It would e.g. not be uncommon for a company to run an open inhouse "courtesy" wifi network.

i still would like to see the evidence, not that i dont trust @jar but its like a finisher move in mortal kombat

Maybe @DP meant to keep it secret for now and apologies if so. Just when I read his comments I immediately read “you two had an IP match” between the lines and I thought it was so obvious that it wasn’t going to be news to say that part out loud.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@remy said:
    You're definitely the most annoying guy I've seen here. For sure.

Thanks for the compliment. How flattering!

You won, you're right I was wrong about everything. My apologies, sir.

No need to apologize to me. We had a discussion, no feelings hurt, no offense taken.

I'm not a cop, I didn't conduct my investigation properly. I should have kept my mouth shut.

If you say so. I can't judge that.

Should you have kept your mouth shut? If you have no tangible, credible, and relevant evidence against the business @awmbilisim - as opposed to this or that individual - then yes. If however you do have such evidence you should definitely not have shut up.

Now, the question is: do you have tangible, credible, and relevant evidence against the business @awmbilisim - as opposed to this or that individual?

• @jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:
    Again, wish that I could share everything I have but knowing some of the people here on this forum, this would go from being a thread about how Repuc scammed everybody to me "doxxing" them.

Please note that I'm not defending @repuc. In fact I think it might well be the case that there might be something to the allegations against that provider.

And about him not being under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together, I have to point out that @awmbilisim just DMed me here asking for the pictures lmfao

Which shows what? IMO it simply shows that he, after being accused, wants to see what "evidence" is held against him. This does not in any way show guilt; it simply shows curiosity, understandable curiosity.

If he's that curious about things being said on this thread or being "accused" of, he might want to answer some of our questions regarding Fatihhan Durukan, or should I call him the closest friend of Omer Faruk Demirci?

I made a statement before these events happened, I'm tired of making these statements all the time, we can do it again, no problem, if this will enlighten you, please send your question?

Who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March, how long have you known Fatihhan Durukan for and is he a friend of yours?

We met Fatihhan Durukan thanks to a friend of ours, we were looking for an employee, he suggested him and Fatihhan Durukan came and started working with us and a certain period of time passed, the person was dismissed at the end of the day due to the fact that he did not leave the habits of coming late to work and postponing the work and did not work with him again.

6 February Turkey in the earthquake in the Adiyaman region of the earthquake in Turkey and we had a bad time and we had a bad time, you can search through google and Fatihhan Durukan came to the province of Adiyaman to help us with friends in the IT sector when you look at the company address will still appear Adiyaman and we stayed there for a long time we helped people and when we returned to Istanbul We went abroad with friends in the IT sector so that we could recover our psychology, among these people was the person you mentioned 1 2 3 people did not go, we went crowded, we went out in the form of 2 groups and we went, so you are forcing everything we do not want to tell, our purpose is not to hurt and we did not want to talk about it here, but you are forcing them.

That's all we have to say, do not repeat the same questions, I ask you.

@gbzret4d said:

@jsg said:

@jar said:
    I think I can present the evidence for him. You and @repuc shared an IP. So he’s at least close enough to have your WiFi password.

Now that's something tangible. Normally I'd ask for evidence but I trust you enough to just take your word.

That said, that does not necessarily mean a whole lot. It would e.g. not be uncommon for a company to run an open inhouse "courtesy" wifi network.

i still would like to see the evidence, not that i dont trust @jar but its like a finisher move in mortal kombat

I agree but I based on a lot of experience I trust @jar and he earned that trust.

But meanwhile he has explained that that was a deduction only - so he was honest again, as expected!.

Similarly I fully trust @DP, the admin in charge of this afaik, and think that he will carefully look at everything and then make his decision. I personally expect him to clear/reinstate the provider tag of @awmbilisim (possibly along with a warning) and to keep @repuc in his current state (just a member). But of course I may be wrong and your guess is as good as mine.

• @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:
    Again, wish that I could share everything I have but knowing some of the people here on this forum, this would go from being a thread about how Repuc scammed everybody to me "doxxing" them.

Please note that I'm not defending @repuc. In fact I think it might well be the case that there might be something to the allegations against that provider.

And about him not being under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together, I have to point out that @awmbilisim just DMed me here asking for the pictures lmfao

Which shows what? IMO it simply shows that he, after being accused, wants to see what "evidence" is held against him. This does not in any way show guilt; it simply shows curiosity, understandable curiosity.

If he's that curious about things being said on this thread or being "accused" of, he might want to answer some of our questions regarding Fatihhan Durukan, or should I call him the closest friend of Omer Faruk Demirci?

I made a statement before these events happened, I'm tired of making these statements all the time, we can do it again, no problem, if this will enlighten you, please send your question?

Who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March, how long have you known Fatihhan Durukan for and is he a friend of yours?

We met Fatihhan Durukan thanks to a friend of ours, we were looking for an employee, he suggested him and Fatihhan Durukan came and started working with us and a certain period of time passed, the person was dismissed at the end of the day due to the fact that he did not leave the habits of coming late to work and postponing the work and did not work with him again.

6 February Turkey in the earthquake in the Adiyaman region of the earthquake in Turkey and we had a bad time and we had a bad time, you can search through google and Fatihhan Durukan came to the province of Adiyaman to help us with friends in the IT sector when you look at the company address will still appear Adiyaman and we stayed there for a long time we helped people and when we returned to Istanbul We went abroad with friends in the IT sector so that we could recover our psychology, among these people was the person you mentioned 1 2 3 people did not go, we went crowded, we went out in the form of 2 groups and we went, so you are forcing everything we do not want to tell, our purpose is not to hurt and we did not want to talk about it here, but you are forcing them.

If it doesn't sound convincing, we can satisfy your curiosity with visuals from private, I think you should stop addressing us with different situations.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim
    VPS is using over 12GB memory in idle state
    any comments?

How to get it fixed?

• @dev_vps said:
    @awmbilisim
    any comments?

How to get it fixed?

Probably memory ballooning is enabled

@dev_vps

Congrats! Still the good old Internet Explorer in the tray, none of those newfangled modern browsers!

• Did anyone noticed that majority of replies come from awmautism?

Thanked by 2thane jendeuk
  • @jsg said:
    @dev_vps

Congrats! Still the good old Internet Explorer in the tray, none of those newfangled modern browsers!

You could not see Brave browser ?? strange

• @dev_vps said:
    @awmbilisim
    any comments?

How to get it fixed?

Create a support request and we will provide the necessary checks, sir, this should not be the case.

• I'm confused. This thread was started by @repuc and all I see is just @awmbilisim engaging with the community/customers. Fatihhan, I've contacted you via the ticket system as you previously stated here to do, but my vps has been down for a few days now without being able to access it. However, logging into your website, it states that my service is active.

My ticket is 42+ hours old, without an answer. Previously you stated that you have team members in different departments working for you. That means, even if you were involved in a car accident, your team would still be able to run the operations in your temporary absence.

As for @awmbilisim , does anyone other than @jsg recommend their services?

If repuc goes tits up, would awmbilisim take on a repuc 'refugee' on the same/similar bases? Willing to discuss details via DMs.

Thanked by 1kashon
  • @LTniger said:
    Did anyone noticed that majority of replies come from awmautism?

He's stepping in for a friend :D

Thanked by 3jendeuk msallak1 kashon
  • @ForumW said: Previously you stated that you have team members in different departments working for you. That means, even if you were involved in a car accident, your team would still be able to run the operations in your temporary absence.

All lies.

@ForumW said: If repuc goes tits up, would awmbilisim take on a repuc 'refugee' on the same/similar bases?

That's the point of them coming in together on this.

Thanked by 1remy
  • @Repuc, if what you are saying is true, I hope everyone is OK. However, you didn't provide any compensation. I have been facing issues with you since the first day, with no response. You were unable to set up a PTR record for the provided domain; instead, you only set one IP for mxtoolbox.com :smile:
    So, I didn't benefit from my VPS at all, just wasted my time contacting you about things that don't work on your panel.

• @jsg said:

@gbzret4d said:

@jsg said:

@jar said:

I agree but I based on a lot of experience I trust @jar and he earned that trust.

But meanwhile he has explained that that was a deduction only - so he was honest again, as expected!.

Similarly I fully trust @DP, the admin in charge of this afaik, and think that he will carefully look at everything and then make his decision. I personally expect him to clear/reinstate the provider tag of @awmbilisim (possibly along with a warning) and to keep @repuc in his current state (just a member). But of course I may be wrong and your guess is as good as mine.

I suspect he wouldn't openly disclose this.

• wuckwuck Member
    edited December 2023

@LTniger said:

They're both the same no matter whats the story they tell

• @repuc why you are still deleting tickets?

• @gbzret4d said:
    @repuc why you are still deleting tickets?

In order to speed up transactions, we clear requests with identical content.

• @DP

I tell you about the incident that happened to me and I resolve the grievances one by one. If my provider tag will not be given again and my topics will not come back, you can delete my membership in the forum. I will continue to provide support to my customers through our site.

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@repuc said:

@gbzret4d said:
    @repuc why you are still deleting tickets?

In order to speed up transactions, we clear requests with identical content.

Chargeback speed was doubled

• ForumWForumW Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc said:

I tell you about the incident that happened to me and I resolve the grievances one by one. If my provider tag will not be given again and my topics will not come back, you can delete my membership in the forum. I will continue to provide support to my customers through our site.

Fair enough. Few questions, since you left @awmautism as your provider(and according to him, service was terminated due to non payment) and moved your equipment to a new provider, that is leasing to you now, how long is your contract with that new provider? And are you paying them monthly or prepaid for at least a year? Is the new provider a member of LET? Can you provided anything to substantiate your answers to the above?

• I am beyond shocked that @jsg does not see this tag team for what it is.

Whatever, this drama is truly epic.

Thanked by 2thane kashon
  • @LTniger said:

Supporting your friends through challenging moments is essential.

It all began with him claiming @repuc is only a "customer" but as the week unfolded, we discovered he was actually an employee. Now, there's evidence revealing their close friendship.

@awmbilisim, do you and Fatihhan Durukan still go for late-night drives? :smiley:

• @jendeuk said:

@LTniger said:

Supporting your friends through challenging moments is essential.

It all began with him claiming @repuc is only a "customer" but as the week unfolded, we discovered he was actually an employee. Now, there's evidence revealing their close friendship.

@awmbilisim, do you and Fatihhan Durukan still go for late-night drives? :smiley:

I understand that you are a joker, you take things in different directions even though I explained everything transparently, you are seriously looking for fun but you can be sure that fun is not here.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:
    @dev_vps

Look at the last icon (brave browser) on the desktop. Infact, due to configuration settings, IE can not access any site.

The settings are deliberately set that way

I guess, you missed the chrome browser icon on the desktop as well.
    👍🏼👍🏼

• @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

I have given your answers here, it seems you want to have fun with some nonsense, I think you are in the wrong direction, correct your orientation @jendeuk

• @awmbilisim said:
    I have given your answers here, it seems you want to have fun with some nonsense, I think you are in the wrong direction, correct your orientation @jendeuk

nonsense? are you okay with sharing your private videos or pictures on this thread? I'd be more than happy to do so if you give the green light.

@DP it's not doxxing if there's consent right? :lol:

• @jendeuk said: sharing your private videos or pictures

Nah, don't that. They are friends, we got that.

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • @jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

nonsense? are you okay with sharing your private videos or pictures on this thread? I'd be more than happy to do so if you give the green light.

@DP it's not doxxing if there's consent right? :lol:

You insist on not understanding, I have given you all the necessary explanations at the top and I have explained it in a clear and honest way and you are still trying to prove what to whom?