Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @awmbilisim said:

@LTniger said:
    Shoot it, stop the suffering, just shoot it right in a head... For the love of God!

It is not a matter of mind to say hit a right person, do not write with hatred and anger, we are only in a ridiculous subject and we make the necessary explanations transparently, we are not satisfied with this situation.

God bless your soul!

• The truth finally comes out.
    And I'm glad the other jerk didn't get off scot-free.

Thank you.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

Did you meet up with @repuc today? :smiley:

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

I am still waiting for you to present the evidence you have, but you have not yet presented any evidence and I am just being kept waiting, if you present the evidence, we will make the necessary explanations and speak clearly, my position in the forum has been removed and our authority has been taken, there is a victimisation, there is no victimisation that we have caused to our lowendtalk users.

• @awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:

@DP said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @DP you have stated that you have found evidence, we can respond to everything you find with documents or officially, we are transparent and correct in what we say, there is no 1 situation that will claim otherwise.

Did you meet up with @repuc today? :smiley:

The person who came to our office in Silivri received the disc sleds, and there were 64 gb 16 module rami, and the person took them and left.

I'm just going to play along since I have some minutes to spare before my next call.

So what time did he come and leave your office today?

I am still waiting for you to present the evidence you have, but you have not yet presented any evidence and I am just being kept waiting, if you present the evidence, we will make the necessary explanations and speak clearly, my position in the forum has been removed and our authority has been taken, there is a victimisation, there is no victimisation that we have caused to our lowendtalk users.

When you and Durukan gonna smoke hookah (kalyan) today, talk about what gone wrong in this charade. Reflect and relax. It is over.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • GhtGht Member
    edited December 2023

@repuc You are a fucking scammer that tells kids stories on LET , i have already reported you on the Turkish Authorities for not refunding my money and others so you will gona end up in jail soon for Online Fraud , we asked for Refunds you didnt refunded us , services was down , your colo isp cancelled your servers because you didnt pay them , we know everything.

Thanked by 1kashon
  • You can judge correctly, for example, it is really funny that you make such a statement even though we have stated that we have no connection, we were with you when you had problems, we explained everything one by one in the return process, many people received a refund thanks to us, while we have benefited so much, although we have helped you, it does not suit you to still make clown movements here, that's all I have to say, @DP I expect you to provide the necessary evidence, we have the answer to everything and our official documents are complete.

• @Ght said:
    @repuc You are a fucking scammer that tells kids stories on LET , i have already reported you on the Turkish Authorities for not refunding my money and others so you will gona end up in jail soon for Online Fraud , we asked for Refunds you didnt refunded us , services was down , your colo isp cancelled your servers because you didnt pay them , we know everything.

with which means of payment did you pay the specified company

• GhtGht Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@Ght said:

Credit Card , this is why i hate to pay with my card

• @Ght said:

@awmbilisim said:

@Ght said:

Credit Card , this is why i hate to pay with my card

We can help with the situation, if you request, contact us privately, paytr has to provide you with your refund when you make certain explanations correctly, there is no situation such as not providing your refund, you are wrong in the explanations.

• @Ght said:

I have also lodged a complaint (ICPEN)
    Turkey is a member of the organisation. I hope there will be consequences.
    I'm open to all kinds of advice to maximise the chances of him getting into trouble in their country.

I paid via crypto because I didn't want to use my bank card on this site. I know I won't see the money again. On the other hand, I've got the energy to piss them off.

Better call saul !

Thanked by 2ForumW kashon
  • @remy said:

@Ght said:

I have also lodged a complaint (ICPEN)
    Turkey is a member of the organisation. I hope there will be consequences.
    I'm open to all kinds of advice to maximise the chances of him getting into trouble in their country.

I paid via crypto because I didn't want to use my bank card on this site. I know I won't see the money again. On the other hand, I've got the energy to piss them off.

Better call saul !

MOARRRRRRRRRR

• Well, unlike Repuc's stuff, @awmbilisim stuff didn't go down. So far he actually provides service people paid.
    It doesn't look well, but there's a slight chance that he actually fight for his business, not for a scam.
    In some way, I feel actually sorry for him although this may bite me in the ass.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • GhtGht Member
    edited December 2023

Guys @awmbilisim just helped me with this , Get your money back if you paid by credit card.

This is the WhatsApp number of PayTR +90 232 700 1462

Contact them include these

In order for us to be able to assist you, you can contact us via the "Contact Us" section of https://www.paytr.com/destek-merkezi with the e-mail address you made the payment with, and provide the exact amount and date of the purchase and the APPROVAL (provision) code that you can obtain from your bank or the initial number of your card. We kindly request you to share the 8th and last 4 digits as 12345678*7890.

I have already contacted , and im waiting for an answer.

• remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@Mumbly said:
    Well, unlike Repuc's stuff, @awmbilisim stuff didn't go down. So far he actually provides service people paid.
    It doesn't look well, but there's a slight chance that he actually fight for his business, not for a scam.
    In some way, I feel actually sorry for him although this may bite me in the ass.

We have proof that these two are friends.
    That they spend holidays together.
    He has contributed to the lie on numerous occasions. The risk isn't worth it.

My complaints are against repuc. But honestly I would be uncomfortable letting the other continue to post offers on the forum. That's not what I want to see here. Not my decision though.

Thanked by 1ForumW
  • There is a large group of informaticians in Turkey, certain informaticians enter whatsapp and when only 1 person in it does something different, I think the whole group cannot be held responsible because friends in other companies in those groups, this logic is bad, I did my trade properly and smoothly and I do not have even 1 victimization and all explanations are transparent. I did it this way, pay attention to what you judge and make logical criticisms. We have been stating since the first day that we are open to all criticism and we have received criticism from all customers and if we have deficiencies, we have eliminated our deficiencies and tried not to cause victimization, and today you are talking very differently here.

• Next, a meteorite hits him on the head. Expect it!

• @awmbilisim said:
    There is a large group of informaticians in Turkey, certain informaticians enter whatsapp and when only 1 person in it does something different, I think the whole group cannot be held responsible because friends in other companies in those groups, this logic is bad, I did my trade properly and smoothly and I do not have even 1 victimization and all explanations are transparent. I did it this way, pay attention to what you judge and make logical criticisms. We have been stating since the first day that we are open to all criticism and we have received criticism from all customers and if we have deficiencies, we have eliminated our deficiencies and tried not to cause victimization, and today you are talking very differently here.

Birds of a feather flock together.

• awmbilisimawmbilisim Member
    edited December 2023

@dev_vps , @jsg example, we were having problems with our customers, we provided the necessary transactions, we provided the necessary service and we helped in many issues, we did our best to avoid victimisation, but there were times when they made bad criticism and there were times when they made good criticism. We have not prevented any of them, our goal is to provide the right service, we are here for this, there are many customers we can count, but the names that come to mind are just them, for example, I don't even know what they will write for now, but I think they will be transparent, that's all we will say again, we are open to criticism and comments, we will answer one by one and we want you to know that we will give importance to comments.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:
    @dev_vps , @jsg example, we were having problems with our customers, we provided the necessary transactions, we provided the necessary service and we helped in many issues, we did our best to avoid victimisation, but there were times when they made bad criticism and there were times when they made good criticism. We have not prevented any of them, our goal is to provide the right service, we are here for this, there are many customers we can count, but the names that come to mind are just them, for example, I don't even know what they will write for now, but I think they will be transparent, that's all we will say again, we are open to criticism and comments, we will answer one by one and we want you to know that we will give importance to comments.

@awmbilisim
    Yes, the VPS you have provided is working good

But there are things that is making me "uncomfortable", your association with @repuc, just one example.

is it a fair statement that @repuc is a friend of yours that you meet outside your professional relation (you claim he is a customer of yours as well as ex-employee who was fired by you).

Another question -
    will you offer REFUND to any customer who is not interested in vps service from your company?

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

But there are things that is making me "uncomfortable", your association with @repuc, just one example.

is it a fair statement that @repuc is a friend of yours that you meet outside your professional relation (you claim he is a customer of yours as well as ex-employee who was fired by you).

Another question -
    will you offer REFUND to any customer who is not interested in vps service from your company?

After we cut our commercial relationship, we did not communicate much, we only came side by side commercially, after a total of 3 times this number of devices were delivered, after a meal where informaticians gathered, we came side by side to deliver the disc sled and ram, there is not much and I think we are transparent enough to you, the other question is that if our customer has a grievance, if we cannot find a solution as a company, we need to provide a refund, of course we provide a refund for what we cannot find a solution.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

After we cut our commercial relationship, we did not communicate much, we only came side by side commercially, after a total of 3 times this number of devices were delivered, after a meal where informaticians gathered, we came side by side to deliver the disc sled and ram, there is not much and I think we are transparent enough to you, the other question is that if our customer has a grievance, if we cannot find a solution as a company, we need to provide a refund, of course we provide a refund for what we cannot find a solution.

Let me ask you again

will you offer REFUND to any customer who is simply requesting it for ANY reason?

Basically, you have confirmed that @repuc and you continue to meet socially
    and it does not bother you what he has done to HIS customers

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

... I think we are transparent enough to you

No Sir, you are NOT

• @awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Dude you speak whole lotta crap.

Would you mind telling us who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March?

Are you sure that Fatihhan Durukan was juat an employee and you guys are not in contact no more? and stop repeating yourself with all the "we had no victimization" blabla BS, we all know Repuc was created to bring in more cash for you and your buddies.

• @jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Are you sure that Fatihhan Durukan was juat an employee and you guys are not in contact no more? and stop repeating yourself with all the "we had no victimization" blabla BS, we all know Repuc was created to bring in more cash for you and your buddies.

Yep, looks like a side-project under a different name from the same people to try expanding with VPS business without harming (or tried at least) impacting their primary AWM Bilism company.

Thanked by 1jendeuk
  • @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Let me ask you again

will you offer REFUND to any customer who is simply requesting it for ANY reason?

If there are products such as ram etc. remaining after the physical server hosting service, it is up to us to give us, we are not scammers, we are not interested in what the other company does, their trade policies are completely different, and after these events, as you mentioned, there was no juxtaposition, only the products remaining from the device were delivered, what were we supposed to do, were we supposed to throw the products away?

• I can speak the truth or be honest as much as I want, but you will read what you know, this is what I have deduced from what you have written.

• @Moopah said:

@jendeuk said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Yep, looks like a side-project under a different name from the same people to try expanding with VPS business without harming (or tried at least) impacting their primary AWM Bilism company.

If only mods would allow me to post a few images here, he needs to know what he's being "victimized" for afterall right?

• @awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Let me ask you again

If there are products such as ram etc. remaining after the physical server hosting service, it is up to us to give us, we are not scammers, we are not interested in what the other company does, their trade policies are completely different, and after these events, as you mentioned, there was no juxtaposition, only the products remaining from the device were delivered, what were we supposed to do, were we supposed to throw the products away?

You are free to do business as you feel right.

If the customer is not comfortable with your business practices, will you issue REFUND

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

Then do business as you feel like

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@DP said:
    We also know that @repuc wasn't just another "employee" who was apparently "fired" and had "parted ways", but as a matter of fact, you're both good friends :smiley:

Because a user who is here for a couple of months and otherwise utterly unknown said so?

But whatever, even if they were good friends, so what? That doesn't change the fact that it's two different companies, one of which (@awmbilisim) hasn't scammed anyone or lied to customers, while the other one seems to be questionable.

Side note: If it turns out that the two really are friends, I would loose my confidence in awmbilisim, the person, and to some degree also in the company @awmbilisim. I would not, in that case, cancel my VPS but I would not renew it.

But I'd like to see some credible and tangible evidence. Some hearsay from largely unknown users doesn't cut it. It only extends the set of people with whom there is the question "Who tries to play whom via/or LET?"

@jendeuk said:

Can you provide any evidence for relevant accusations - and "they still are good friends" is not significant. It's unpleasant, certainly, and it also would not at all be decent to lie about it, but it still were irrelevant. We (customers) did not buy from either of them based on "who are their friends?", "are they meat eaters or vegetarians?", etc, but simply based on technical factors and price.

The relevant questions are only "do they deliver in acceptable quality what we paid for, or did they not?" and "did they act properly in terms of payments, eventual refunds, etc.?"

Similarly, one company using another company to create revenue may look ugly but is not per se fraud or scamming, nor btw would it be an uncommon exception in the hosting business ...

We customers of course can decide and/or act based on personal feelings and impressions, but I think we ("LET") can not damage a company's business based on irrelevant factors like feelings.

@jendeuk said:
    If only mods would allow me to post a few images here, he needs to know what he's being "victimized" for afterall right?

Of business relevant evidence -or- of them having a meal together or travelling together in a private capacity?

• @jendeuk said: Would you mind telling us who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March?

Turkish cat's got your tongue @awmbilisim? Lmao.