Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Repuc | Important Notice - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Repuc | Important Notice

Comments

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @dev_vps , @jsg example, we were having problems with our customers, we provided the necessary transactions, we provided the necessary service and we helped in many issues, we did our best to avoid victimisation, but there were times when they made bad criticism and there were times when they made good criticism. We have not prevented any of them, our goal is to provide the right service, we are here for this, there are many customers we can count, but the names that come to mind are just them, for example, I don't even know what they will write for now, but I think they will be transparent, that's all we will say again, we are open to criticism and comments, we will answer one by one and we want you to know that we will give importance to comments.

@awmbilisim
    Yes, the VPS you have provided is working good

But there are things that is making me "uncomfortable", your association with @repuc, just one example.

is it a fair statement that @repuc is a friend of yours that you meet outside your professional relation (you claim he is a customer of yours as well as ex-employee who was fired by you).

Another question -
    will you offer REFUND to any customer who is not interested in vps service from your company?

After we cut our commercial relationship, we did not communicate much, we only came side by side commercially, after a total of 3 times this number of devices were delivered, after a meal where informaticians gathered, we came side by side to deliver the disc sled and ram, there is not much and I think we are transparent enough to you, the other question is that if our customer has a grievance, if we cannot find a solution as a company, we need to provide a refund, of course we provide a refund for what we cannot find a solution.

Let me ask you again

will you offer REFUND to any customer who is simply requesting it for ANY reason?

Basically, you have confirmed that @repuc and you continue to meet socially
    and it does not bother you what he has done to HIS customers

If there are products such as ram etc. remaining after the physical server hosting service, it is up to us to give us, we are not scammers, we are not interested in what the other company does, their trade policies are completely different, and after these events, as you mentioned, there was no juxtaposition, only the products remaining from the device were delivered, what were we supposed to do, were we supposed to throw the products away?

You are free to do business as you feel right.

If the customer is not comfortable with your business practices, will you issue REFUND

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

Then do business as you feel like

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

If there is a problem that we cannot solve or a victimisation we have experienced, you can create a support request on our service and request a refund.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

If AWM VPS is still online, the customers of AWM has not experienced victimisation, so that they are not entitled to a refound.
    Whether Repuc owner and AWM owner are friends is irrelevant.
    Your contract is with the company, not with the owner.

• jendeukjendeuk Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:

@DP said:
    We also know that @repuc wasn't just another "employee" who was apparently "fired" and had "parted ways", but as a matter of fact, you're both good friends :smiley:

Because a user who is here for a couple of months and otherwise utterly unknown said so?

But whatever, even if they were good friends, so what? That doesn't change the fact that it's two different companies, one of which (@awmbilisim) hasn't scammed anyone or lied to customers, while the other one seems to be questionable.

Side note: If it turns out that the two really are friends, I would loose my confidence in awmbilisim, the person, and to some degree also in the company @awmbilisim. I would not, in that case, cancel my VPS but I would not renew it.

But I'd like to see some credible and tangible evidence. Some hearsay from largely unknown users doesn't cut it. It only extends the set of people with whom there is the question "Who tries to play whom via/or LET?"

@jendeuk said:

Would you mind telling us who did you go to Dubai with on 13th of March?

Are you sure that Fatihhan Durukan was juat an employee and you guys are not in contact no more? and stop repeating yourself with all the "we had no victimization" blabla BS, we all know Repuc was created to bring in more cash for you and your buddies.

Can you provide any evidence for relevant accusations - and "they still are good friends" is not significant. It's unpleasant, certainly, and it also would not at all be decent to lie about it, but it still were irrelevant. We (customers) did not buy from either of them based on "who are their friends?", "are they meat eaters or vegetarians?", etc, but simply based on technical factors and price.

The relevant questions are only "do they deliver in acceptable quality what we paid for, or did they not?" and "did they act properly in terms of payments, eventual refunds, etc.?"

Similarly, one company using another company to create revenue may look ugly but is not per se fraud or scamming, nor btw would it be an uncommon exception in the hosting business ...

We customers of course can decide and/or act based on personal feelings and impressions, but I think we ("LET") can not damage a company's business based on irrelevant factors like feelings.

@jendeuk said:
    If only mods would allow me to post a few images here, he needs to know what he's being "victimized" for afterall right?

Of business relevant evidence -or- of them having a meal together or travelling together in a private capacity?

I understand where you're coming from and tbh with you I wouldn't have got myself involved if it wasn't crystal clear for me these two are working together but let's hear what he's got to say.

@awmbilisim I asked you a question about your trip to Dubai which you completely ignored, so would you mind telling us how long you've known Fatihhan Durukan for?

There's nothing wrong with being honest, at least this way you'd still have a person or two supporting you even when the truth comes out, which will sooner than you expect it to.

I also like to share what @remy gave me a few days ago
    https://www.sikayetvar.com/awm-bilisim

What were you saying about being a known company in Turkey again? and known for what exactly

• @jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:
    We also know that @repuc wasn't just another "employee" who was apparently "fired" and had "parted ways", but as a matter of fact, you're both good friends :smiley:

Because a user who is here for a couple of months and otherwise utterly unknown said so?

But whatever, even if they were good friends, so what? That doesn't change the fact that it's two different companies, one of which (@awmbilisim) hasn't scammed anyone or lied to customers, while the other one seems to be questionable.

Side note: If it turns out that the two really are friends, I would loose my confidence in awmbilisim, the person, and to some degree also in the company @awmbilisim. I would not, in that case, cancel my VPS but I would not renew it.

But I'd like to see some credible and tangible evidence. Some hearsay from largely unknown users doesn't cut it. It only extends the set of people with whom there is the question "Who tries to play whom via/or LET?"

@jendeuk said:

Are you sure that Fatihhan Durukan was juat an employee and you guys are not in contact no more? and stop repeating yourself with all the "we had no victimization" blabla BS, we all know Repuc was created to bring in more cash for you and your buddies.

Can you provide any evidence for relevant accusations - and "they still are good friends" is not significant. It's unpleasant, certainly, and it also would not at all be decent to lie about it, but it still were irrelevant. We (customers) did not buy from either of them based on "who are their friends?", "are they meat eaters or vegetarians?", etc, but simply based on technical factors and price.

The relevant questions are only "do they deliver in acceptable quality what we paid for, or did they not?" and "did they act properly in terms of payments, eventual refunds, etc.?"

Similarly, one company using another company to create revenue may look ugly but is not per se fraud or scamming, nor btw would it be an uncommon exception in the hosting business ...

We customers of course can decide and/or act based on personal feelings and impressions, but I think we ("LET") can not damage a company's business based on irrelevant factors like feelings.

@jendeuk said:
    If only mods would allow me to post a few images here, he needs to know what he's being "victimized" for afterall right?

Of business relevant evidence -or- of them having a meal together or travelling together in a private capacity?

I understand where you're coming from and tbh with you I wouldn't have got myself involved if it wasn't crystal clear for me these two are working together but let's hear what he's got to say.

@awmbilisim I asked you a question about your trip to Dubai which you completely ignored, so would you mind telling us how long you've known Fatihhan Durukan for?

There's nothing wrong with being honest, at least this way you'd still have a person or two supporting you even when the truth comes out, which will sooner than you expect it to.

What were you saying about being a known company in Turkey again? and known for what exactly

we proceed in accordance with the return policies in turkey and in accordance with our contract, we proceed in accordance with our contract because there are too many return requests because certain services are provided for a short period of time, in the service received for 1 month, the customer's work is 1. 5 weeks and when it is finished, they ask for a refund and there is a refund process and no refund is made because they have passed it, and they approve our contract and create an order, if everyone proceeds according to their wishes, what is the need for contracts to the rules of the companies, you can think of it like this, you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it, so why do you expect us to receive the service at the end of 2 weeks, we have not been able to solve it completely and we have been serving under the name awmbilisim since 2018.

Thanked by 1srvjap
  • remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@jsg said:

@DP said:

@jendeuk said:

@jendeuk said:

I've seen the photos.
    I've seen all the details, you're free not to believe us.
    Since these are personal details that cannot be shared here.

Given all the facts:

• 2 companies posting offers for the first time at the same time

• AWM posted a message a few hours BEFORE the total blackout on 13 December, explaining that its customer "Repuc" had no debt to date. So there was nothing to be afraid of.
      A few days later, it explained that the customer had not paid the bill that day and that it had removed its equipment from its datacenter on 13 December.

• Multiple lies, firstly that they have no connection whatsoever. Then finally it's a former employee. Then it turns out he's their customer. Eventually they talk from time to time. Finally they go on holiday together. Eventually they fuck the same woman.

I wonder if it's not you who should be paying me back.
    For all the people you're going to allow them to rip off in the future.

This is not a courthouse.
    We don't need to have judicially valid evidence.
    For me, that's more than enough to keep them away from this community.

Thanked by 4jendeuk ForumW SinV thane
  • @awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

@jendeuk said:

@jendeuk said:

we proceed in accordance with the return policies in turkey and in accordance with our contract, we proceed in accordance with our contract because there are too many return requests because certain services are provided for a short period of time, in the service received for 1 month, the customer's work is 1. 5 weeks and when it is finished, they ask for a refund and there is a refund process and no refund is made because they have passed it, and they approve our contract and create an order, if everyone proceeds according to their wishes, what is the need for contracts to the rules of the companies, you can think of it like this, you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it, so why do you expect us to receive the service at the end of 2 weeks, we have not been able to solve it completely and we have been serving under the name awmbilisim since 2018.

Yup, would you mind telling us about Fatihhan Durukan now?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited December 2023

@jendeuk said:

Sorry, utterly irrelevant. Many providers on LET do work together in one way or another. Even working together in order to create/maximize/[whatever] profit for a company or its owner maybe considered bad taste but is not uncommon nor illegal.

Pardon me? Why on earth would @awmbilisim or @repuc be under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together or not?

Yet another very biased "witness" and/or source of "evidence" ...

Now it has become obvious that this is a personal matter for you.

Thanked by 2SwordfishBE yamato81
  • @yoursunny said: If AWM VPS is still online, the customers of AWM has not experienced victimisation

You're right, but I will feel "victimised" soon if there won't be IPv6 ;) But solely because he said in the sales thread three weeks ago that IPv6 is available.

• @remy said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

@jendeuk said:

@jendeuk said:

I've seen the photos.

Given all the facts:

• AWM posted a message a few hours BEFORE the total blackout on 13 December, explaining that its customer "Repuc" had no debt to date. So there was nothing to be afraid of.
      A few days later, it explained that the customer had not paid the bill that day and that it had removed its equipment from its datacenter on 13 December.

• Multiple lies, firstly that they have no connection whatsoever. Then finally it's a former employee. Then it turns out he's their customer. Eventually they talk from time to time. Finally they go on holiday together. Eventually they fuck the same woman.

There was no power outage in the data centre, there was a problem with the person's devices, do not come to us with false information for a healthier interview, you are collecting false information and this situation has become seriously upsetting for us.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@awmbilisim said:
    you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it

In USA, after taking a bite of the cake, if you complain the cake doesn't taste good, the grocery store will still take it back and refund you.
    The time limit is 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days, depending on the retailer.
    You will be asked to show the original receipt, as well as your loyalty card or telephone number, for their records.
    Typically you can make 4~6 returns per year without much trouble; beyond this quantity, there would be more scrutiny.

ALDI, a discount grocery chain, even offers a Twice as Nice policy on their store brand products.
    If you return a product, you can receive both a replacement product (same UPC) AND a cash refund.

Thanked by 2remy tunatech
    edited December 2023

@remy said:
    I've seen the photos.

So? Do those photos prove anything of business relevance?

In other words: you have stuff that has no business relevance at all but seems useful for a private smear campaign...

Given all the facts:

So?

You see, invoices have a due date. Before that date a customer is not late with payment ("no debt"). At and after the due date the customer is.

• Multiple lies, firstly that they have no connection whatsoever. Then finally it's a former employee. Then it turns out he's their customer. Eventually they talk from time to time. Finally they go on holiday together. [cut]

Unpleasant, I agree. Stupidly played, yes. But not in any way a crime.

Thanks for showing so clearly what really drives you. Revenge it seems.

Can you name even a single one that actually and really has been defrauded by @awmbilisim?

Nor is it a dark corner in which a few persons are free to run their private war against a provider.

Not for me, nor for any rational person. For me, if anything, this private war of yours demonstrates the necessity to stay and act rationally.

Thanked by 2SwordfishBE yamato81
  • @remy said:

I paid via crypto because I didn't want to use my bank card on this site. I know I won't see the money again. On the other hand, I've got the energy to piss them off.

Not all heroes wear capes

Thanked by 1remy
  • @jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

Sorry, utterly irrelevant. Many providers on LET do work together in one way or another. Even working together in order to create/maximaize/[whatever] profit for a company or its owner maybe considered bad taste but is not uncommon nor illegal.

Pardon me? Why on earth would @awmbilisim or @repuc be under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together or not?

Yet another very biased "witness" and/or source of "evidence" ...

Now it has become obvious that this is a personal matter for you.

Again, wish that I could share everything I have but knowing some of the people here on this forum, this would go from being a thread about how Repuc scammed everybody to me "doxxing" them.

And about him not being under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together, I have to point out that @awmbilisim just DMed me here asking for the pictures lmfao

• remyremy Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

@jendeuk said:

@jendeuk said:

I've seen the photos.

Given all the facts:

There was no power outage in the data centre, there was a problem with the person's devices, do not come to us with false information for a healthier interview, you are collecting false information and this situation has become seriously upsetting for us.

Don't play with words.
    You posted a message on 13 December, a few hours before repuc's servers went down. Like repuc was paying its bills, and didn't have any debt.
    A few days later you posted a new message explaining that on 13 December repuc had not paid its bill and had come to collect its servers.

Is that a lie?!
    Only the naive believe this.

Thanked by 1kashon
    edited December 2023

@jendeuk said:
    Again, wish that I could share everything I have but knowing some of the people here on this forum, this would go from being a thread about how Repuc scammed everybody to me "doxxing" them.

Please note that I'm not defending @repuc. In fact I think it might well be the case that there might be something to the allegations against that provider.

And about him not being under any kind of obligation to explain any trip to anywhere they may or may not have made together, I have to point out that @awmbilisim just DMed me here asking for the pictures lmfao

Which shows what? IMO it simply shows that he, after being accused, wants to see what "evidence" is held against him. This does not in any way show guilt; it simply shows curiosity, understandable curiosity.

• @remy said:

@awmbilisim said:

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

@jendeuk said:

@jendeuk said:

I've seen the photos.

Given all the facts:

Don't play with words.
    You posted a message on 13 December, a few hours before repuc's servers went down. Like repuc was paying its bills, and didn't have any debt.
    A few days later you posted a new message explaining that on 13 December repuc had not paid its bill and had come to collect its servers.

Is that a lie?!

There is a logic of pay and use, and he did not pay, he wanted to take his devices, we have to make him pay by force, what can we do for the person to receive service, in this case, as a company, we could not understand him?

@remy said:

Is that a lie?!

Sorry, no. The naive believe that those statements are "obviously" a lie when in fact, as I laid out to you, it simple business rules.

• @jsg said:

@remy said:

Is that a lie?!

Sorry, no. The naive believe that those statements are "obviously" a lie when in fact, as I laid out to you, it simple business rules.

Yes, of course, you're going to post this message on another company's thread the day the contract is due to be renewed.
    I see there's nothing more I can do to convince you. So take part in this scam as you know so well.

Let me add, I don't need any moral lessons from someone who doesn't know how to apply them to himself.

In any case, the goal has been achieved. They've lost their tag and won't be ripping anyone off here.
    That's all that matters

Thanked by 2ForumW jendeuk
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:
    @dev_vps , @jsg example, we were having problems with our customers, we provided the necessary transactions, we provided the necessary service and we helped in many issues, we did our best to avoid victimisation, but there were times when they made bad criticism and there were times when they made good criticism. We have not prevented any of them, our goal is to provide the right service, we are here for this, there are many customers we can count, but the names that come to mind are just them, for example, I don't even know what they will write for now, but I think they will be transparent, that's all we will say again, we are open to criticism and comments, we will answer one by one and we want you to know that we will give importance to comments.

@awmbilisim

But there are things that is making me "uncomfortable", your association with @repuc, just one example.

is it a fair statement that @repuc is a friend of yours that you meet outside your professional relation (you claim he is a customer of yours as well as ex-employee who was fired by you).

Another question -
    will you offer REFUND to any customer who is not interested in vps service from your company?

After we cut our commercial relationship, we did not communicate much, we only came side by side commercially, after a total of 3 times this number of devices were delivered, after a meal where informaticians gathered, we came side by side to deliver the disc sled and ram, there is not much and I think we are transparent enough to you, the other question is that if our customer has a grievance, if we cannot find a solution as a company, we need to provide a refund, of course we provide a refund for what we cannot find a solution.

Let me ask you again

will you offer REFUND to any customer who is simply requesting it for ANY reason?

If there are products such as ram etc. remaining after the physical server hosting service, it is up to us to give us, we are not scammers, we are not interested in what the other company does, their trade policies are completely different, and after these events, as you mentioned, there was no juxtaposition, only the products remaining from the device were delivered, what were we supposed to do, were we supposed to throw the products away?

If the customer is not comfortable with your business practices, will you issue REFUND

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

If there is a problem that we cannot solve or a victimisation we have experienced, you can create a support request on our service and request a refund.

I have a feeling that you will close your business after 3-4 months and we have paid for one year.

in other words, you have LOST my trust

will you refund 50% amount

i will pay if you are in business after 6 months AND VPS is still working

I think, this is a fair request

• @jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

Please note that I'm not defending @repuc. In fact I think it might well be the case that there might be something to the allegations against that provider.

Which shows what? IMO it simply shows that he, after being accused, wants to see what "evidence" is held against him. This does not in any way show guilt; it simply shows curiosity, understandable curiosity.

If he's that curious about things being said on this thread or being "accused" of, he might want to answer some of our questions regarding Fatihhan Durukan, or should I call him the closest friend of Omer Faruk Demirci?

• @dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Let me ask you again

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

I have a feeling that you will close your business after 3-4 months and we have paid for one year.

Sir, we have been an active company since 2018 and we have not made our customers experience victimisation in the way you have stated, and do you seriously think that we will do such a thing for funny figures?

edited December 2023

@remy said:

@jsg said:

@remy said:

Is that a lie?!

Yes, of course, you're going to post this message on another company's thread the day the contract is due to be renewed.

???

I see there's nothing more I can do to convince you. So take part in this scam as you know so well.

Uhm, not being convinced by your allegations != taking part in a scam.
    Maybe you will be able to understand that once you've cooled down.

Let me add, I don't need any moral lessons from someone who doesn't know how to apply them to himself.

Irrelevant. What I told you wasn't about moral.

In any case, the goal has been achieved. They've lost their tag and won't be ripping anyone off here.
    That's all that matters

Indeed, that's all that mattered to you, obviously. But thanks for finally openly spilling the beans!

In case you think I'm hurt: no I'm not, I'm just a customer of awmbilisim who is happy with what he has got for his money. I just looked (htop), I see a bit over 13.5 days uptime, so nothing to complain about. I'm a happy customer.

Would I recommend others to buy from @awmbilisim? As I already said some days ago, yes and no. 'No' because it seems that Turkey in general has mediocre connectivity, so if a VPS "in the general region" is good enough then I'd rather choose e.g. a bulgarian provider. And 'Yes', if one wants/needs a server specifically in Turkey. awmbilisim was the overall best provider among those I looked at or tried (quite a few).

Btw and à propos the alleged (by you) "taking part in a scam". There's another side to that too: I'd be quite pissed off if a decent service was lost due to your obviously emotional private war against a provider.

Thanked by 1SwordfishBE
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@dev_vps said:

@awmbilisim said:

@awmbilisim

Another question -

Let me ask you again

WILL YOU ISSUE ME REFUND

JUST REFUND MY MONEY

Sir, we have been an active company since 2018 and we have not made our customers experience victimisation in the way you have stated, and do you seriously think that we will do such a thing for funny figures?

Because simple reason

you have lost my trust

Anytime if VPS is down for 12 hours or more, I will escalate at credit card level

I have 180 days since the transaction date to do so

Make sure that my VPS is up and running at least for 6 months

• @jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

If he's that curious about things being said on this thread or being "accused" of, he might want to answer some of our questions regarding Fatihhan Durukan, or should I call him the closest friend of Omer Faruk Demirci?

I made a statement before these events happened, I'm tired of making these statements all the time, we can do it again, no problem, if this will enlighten you, please send your question?

• @thane said:
    I love this forum, it's like a neverending shit show 24/7 XD

Grab some Popcorn, enjoy the show 😁

• @cybertech said:
    @awmbilisim @repuc

be careful of karma

better drive carefully from now on

Lmao 🤣🤣

edited December 2023

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

Call him how you like, I don't care. My relationship isn't with this or that individual, it's with the company @awmbilisim and I'm a happy customer so far. ;)

• @awmbilisim said:
    experience victimisation

You use that word way too much. Are you trying to upset the delicate sensibility of certain types of people?

Thanked by 1shaikhmanal
  • @yoursunny said:

@awmbilisim said:
    you buy 1 cake, open the package and after taking 1 bite, you want to put it back in the package and return it, the grocery store does not take it

In USA, after taking a bite of the cake, if you complain the cake doesn't taste good, the grocery store will still take it back and refund you.
    The time limit is 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days, depending on the retailer.
    You will be asked to show the original receipt, as well as your loyalty card or telephone number, for their records.
    Typically you can make 4~6 returns per year without much trouble; beyond this quantity, there would be more scrutiny.

ALDI, a discount grocery chain, even offers a Twice as Nice policy on their store brand products.
    If you return a product, you can receive both a replacement product (same UPC) AND a cash refund.

If the customer's job is 2 weeks in the service and wants a refund at the end of 2 weeks of trouble-free use, the return is not provided and we have a return contract, and we are proceeding in accordance with this, of course, we provide refunds to the appropriate customers, we are not forced to provide service, we are understanding enough in many departments, but there must be a valid reason and a problem that we cannot solve in order to provide a refund except for the contract.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited December 2023

@awmbilisim said:

@jendeuk said:

@jsg said:

@jendeuk said:

I made a statement before these events happened, I'm tired of making these statements all the time, we can do it again, no problem, if this will enlighten you, please send your question?

Make sure that my VPS is up and running at least for 6 months

Are you a close friend of @repuc