Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment Dispute with DedicatServer.RO - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payment Dispute with DedicatServer.RO

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dedicatserver_ro said: The email in our platform don´t exist !!!!

And you just realized it?? Don't you do any security checks?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited January 2023

@DP said:

@dedicatserver_ro said: fake account, with fake email

Wait, what?

But that's probably something that was changed recently or when the service was canceled.

Here is some facts:

I got (and passed) an email, subject "Email Address Verification" on June 20 2021 to the "fake email account".

And now it gets even more interesting: on March 22 2022 I got a "payment overdue notice" to the "fake email account".

Interesting because if I authorized Paypal to pay a monthly fee to dedicatserver how come that they didn't get paid?
    4 days later I got a service suspension notice to the "fake email account".

On April 15 2022 I got a new invoice to the "fake email account".
    And on April 20 2022 I got a payment confirmation for that invoice to the "fake email account".
    And that's the last email I got from dedicatserver ... but the payments continued ...

• TrKTrK Member

This is going to take long!

• BingoBongoBingoBongo Member
    edited January 2023

@jsg said:

@DP said:

Wait, what?

But that's probably something that was changed recently or when the service was canceled.

Here is some facts:

I got (and passed) and email, subject "Email Address Verification" on June 20 2021 to the "fake email account".

And now it gets even more interesting: on March 22 2022 I got a "payment overdue notice" to the "fake email account".

Interesting because if I authorized Paypal to pay a monthly fee to dedicatserver how come that they didn't get paid?

And on April 20 2022 I got a payment confirmation for that invoice to the "fake email account".
    And that's the last email I got from dedicatserver ... but the payments continued ...

Lol

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited January 2023

@jsg said:

@DP said:

Wait, what?

Here is some facts:

I got (and passed) an email, subject "Email Address Verification" on June 20 2021 to the "fake email account".

Wait question.

Is this also fake name, fake address, and fake information as well?

Because lol

If true, you're giving so much shit for someone who basically just bullshitted their way through. You've just lost most if not all of your social capital with this statement. I understand the justification someone might not want to share this information but come on... It's like you made an agreement with them and you didn't uphold your end of the bargain and then complaining they didn't agree to the terms to-the-letter.

@HalfEatenPie said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

Wait, what?

Here is some facts:

Wait question.

Because lol

If true, you're giving so much shit for someone who basically just bullshitted their way through. You've just lost most if not all of your social capital with this statement. I understand the justification someone might not want to share this information but come on... It's like you made an agreement with them and you didn't uphold your end of the bargain and then complaining they didn't agree to the terms to-the-letter.

No. None of it is fake. And obviously the email account is not fake. Not only did it pass their verification but I also got all those emails.

• @jsg said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@jsg said:

@DP said:

Wait, what?

Here is some facts:

Wait question.

Because lol

No. None of it is fake. And obviously the email account is not fake. Not only did it pass their verification but I also got all those emails.

Do you mind sharing one full email(with headers included)?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

If the email and data are not fake, then this changes a lot of things IMO.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

Do you give me permission to show here your account from our platform and the paypal statements linked to your account? ( anyway it's a fake account, with fake email )

• so anyone can see why you didn't receive an email with every PayPal payment or when you opened now the Ticket... you only have old emails -like you say
    • if you have credit in your account !!! ( you could simply ask for that credit without threats )
    • if you have a Subscription or not on Paypal and when was it canceled......
  • op23op23 Member
    edited January 2023

Nvm

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dedicatserver_ro said: Do you give me permission to show here your account from our platform and the paypal statements linked to your account? ( anyway it's a fake account, with fake email )

That would make BOTH of you liable then. Do you not have any anti fraud measures when users sign up?
    And @jsg , did you use a fake email?
    You both need to answer these questions, otherwise this is just another drama thread and I'm tired of them.

@Arkas said: If the email and data are not fake, then this changes a lot of things IMO.

you can see this because you have your data on LET

• You keep saying that they are illegally drawing money from your account when everyone and their grandfather knows that it is not possible unless you authorised it in the first place. Just admit you were wrong for starting this thread, no need to keep this up just cause your ego can't take it.

Not really a fan of dedicatserver but I am glad after reading all that he made you take the long road of getting your money back.

@dedicatserver_ro said:

Do you give me permission

Which part of "NO. I do not give you any permission, no matter what" did you fail to understand?

NO. I do not give you any permission, no matter what. Because I have plenty reason to not trust you at all.

@Arkas said: Do you not have any anti fraud measures when users sign up?

Sure we have over email account , but if you made a email account only to use them once .... you can cheat the system

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@Arkas said: If the email and data are not fake, then this changes a lot of things IMO.

you can see this because you have your data on LET

See what?

It's not like we're linked to your DB, or vice versa.

Some people use different emails for different things.

Also, consider the existence of aliases and forwarders which sometimes look "fake".

The question now is, how did you come to the conclusion that the details (account/email) were fake?

Is that just an assumption based on what it looks like or do you know for a fact because, say, the domain is non existent or does not have MX records etc.?

Thanked by 1greentea

@jsg said: plenty reason to not trust you at al

Paypal ?

edited January 2023

@Arkas said:
    If the email and data are not fake, then this changes a lot of things IMO.

Here you go:

So, it's obviously not a fake email account and you'll see that what I told about their emails to me above is true. Also note that all but one emails came after their own verification of my email account.

edited January 2023

@DP said: The question now is, how did you come to the conclusion that the details (account/email) were fake?

after it happened here (although I am no longer active in the company) I investigated to see why the support team or accounting did not respond and I investigated what happened in Paypal

[REMOVED]
    NEVER publish private data without user agreement.

@dedicatserver_ro

You just broke european data protection law. How can anyone trust you or that company ever again?

Thanked by 2greentea dahartigan
  • treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@DP said: The question now is, how did you come to the conclusion that the details (account/email) were fake?

after it happened here (although I am no longer active in the company) I investigated to see why the support team or accounting did not respond and I investigated what happened in Paypal

[REMOVED]
    [REMOVED] has MX records though, it will work just fine for an email.
    REMOVED

Thanked by 1greentea
    edited January 2023

SMTP test

Connecting to [REMOVED & Warning given]
    SendSMTPCommand: Timeout waiting for response after 15 seconds.

LookupServer 19664ms

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Live long and prosper!

• ArkasArkas Moderator

I am now returning this to 'reviews' where it originally started and no longer hidden in the off topic section.

Thanked by 1greentea
    edited January 2023

Redacted.

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited January 2023

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    SMTP test

LookupServer 19664ms

Can confirm. Its dead.

Edit; some resolvers work fine though.

Edit2; SMTP servers appear to be dead (censored sensitive information)

edited January 2023

@dedicatserver_ro said:

It gets more and more interesting. So, that company provides access, even to accounting, to persons not any more active ...

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    SMTP test

LookupServer 19664ms

yet I just published a list of emails I got from you ...

In case next you come up with a (yet another) lie that I created those emails myself or similar ... I'm ready and willing to provide details (like DKIM sig) from those emails (except data that identify me/are private).

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    Redacted.

Please stop posting those details.

With regards to the Google mail, it's a valid address by the way.

You can receive mails sent to that domain.

Thanked by 1greentea

@DP said: With regards to the Google mail, it's a valid address by the way.

I just said that Paypal say is unverified - and this is only in Paypal

edited January 2023

@DP said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    Redacted.

With regards to the Google mail, it's a valid address by the way.

You can receive mails sent to that domain.

Of course it's a valid and working email address. And btw. so is the bank account and the credit card which is behind the Paypal account and so is the name. All of it correct and valid. After all banks do their checks and so, I assume, do credit cards and Paypal.

All his "this is fake and that is fake" lies are exactly that, lies.

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@DP said: With regards to the Google mail, it's a valid address by the way.

I just said that Paypal say is unverified - and this is only in Paypal

Yet I receive emails from Paypal to that very address since years.

Funny, so Paypal is stupid and falling for a fake, banks are stupid and falling for a fake, all of them are stupid and falling for a fake, only dedicatserver is smart and honest(ly taking my money with providing a service). Oh, and dedicatserver also verified the email address I provided and used it happily ever after ... yet now suddenly says it's fake.

All your "this is fake and that is fake" lies are exactly that, lies.

This discussion has been closed.