Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes

Comments

• 150 comments within 12 hours? :O

Thanked by 2sgheghele doghouch
  • @seriesn looks like your booking keeping issue got me then. I will continue as things are unfortunately.

I was considering $40 as fee for your booking keeping issue and here u said that again

i dont care about it anymore, im really tired now i will let it be

• They should just handle details in private so there is continuity in the original messages to the resolution. LET wouldn't be the first choice to record offers and acceptance as things can be edited for 4 hours and messages can also go poof.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

@seriesn said:

@vinsanrock said:
    @seriesn hm im still asking for official channel refund, can u do that ? i dont feel safe with a standalone-unrelated transaction thats hard to prove legimate. Its not too much to ask for this right ?

Btw u still have the dispute u made on the 360, as soon as u give 360 through refund button i release the other 360, its not like i have any reason to tell paypal i can keep it however its easy to say otherwise

Should i make a message to confirm this on paypal message for u ?

Once you cancel your dispute, I cancel mine. Service gets reactivated till eom and that's the end of it. If we had ill intention, we wouldn't have refunded you to begin with.

It is not possible to do a simple 1 click refund, as we are so behind the initial refund phase. It is a book keeping related issue.

Just my 2c but I'd avoid manual / direct payments as refunds like the plague for this very reason. Plus, AML due diligence is easier to prove if you're only ever sending back the original payment rather than sending a new payment - not a likely scenario to ever come up, but could save your ass if it did.

Thanked by 2seriesn Clouvider
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

This thread will bring the host a boost in sales. So, why not. Let it stay.

I'd rather Nexusbytes get more sales than some of really shady hosts on LET.

• U OP r an ass.

• @vinsanrock said: I was considering $40 as fee for your booking keeping issue and here u said that again

>

Would it be easier if I were to pay your new provider the $360 directly and call it a wash? Because one way or another, it would be recorded as an expense on our end. This way, your new provider ends up with the total $360, you avoid any fees and you know, happy ending. Won't need any access to anything just the link to the invoice.

Let me explain this and @jackb thanks for bringing that up,

Transaction took place on Q2 (May). We have already filed our quarterly reports to the state.

So this particular transaction would result as an expense for part of q3 filing.

Hopefully this clears up the book keeping confusion for @vinsanrock https://portal.ct.gov/DRS/Sales-Tax/Filing-Timely-Returns

• @seriesn said: LA Test download from MEL - 17.2 MB/s

LAS Test download from BRIS - 2.6 MB/s

SG Test download from MEL - 31.4 MB/s
    SG Test download BRIS - 4.2 MB/s

Germany test download from MEL - 9.8 MB/s
    Germany test download from BRIS - 1.2 MB/s

I believe this would've helped not escalate the issue to what it is now

• Seriously I dont get it. When you ran your retail refunds didnt run into brick walls on a quarterly basis. Plus if you do more than 4k in CT, you are going to switch to monthly reporting soon anyway. There simply isnt a brick wall at the end of the month, every month. Buy on the 30th- return on the 5th. Just normal refunding. An expense is an expense regardless of the quarter

Thanked by 1Arirang
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2020

@Unbelievable said:
    Seriously I dont get it. When you ran your retail refunds didnt run into brick walls on a quarterly basis. Plus if you do more than 4k in CT, you are going to switch to monthly reporting soon anyway. There simply isnt a brick wall at the end of the month, every month. Buy on the 30th- return on the 5th. Just normal refunding. An expense is an expense regardless of the quarter

Probably a lot easier to use PayPal's built in reporting though if it's separate. If I recall, a refunded transaction from May does not appear as an expense in September on their reporting. Estimated for scale that could potentially be a lot of manual overhead added. If you can get away with using their exported reports as-is, you can probably save a lot of time and money.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@poisson said:
    LET is not LET without drama. This OP might actually be a biological male overdosed on hormone therapy.

(putting on woke sjw mask )

You bloody racist! There is no such thing as a biological male. Gender is rainbow fluid and a pure social construct.

(scratching my biological balls)

... at least people whose brain is a social construct rather than a biological organ say so ...

• OP is f'ed 4 months into the service and asks for a refund where most providers will probably tell you to go fly kites

• That reminds me I have to buy a kite.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

All i have to say:

Interesting.

• Indeed. This is interesting.

Is it allowed to suspend a service during a PayPal dispute? I think one needs to wait for PayPal decision first, then take action.

My guess is that @seriesn did a mistake here, implying that company no longer wishes to provide, entitling customer for refund as the billing term was not provided according to billing period initially agreed; because of a provider's decision during contract period.

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited September 2020

@default said:
    Indeed. This is interesting.

Is it allowed to suspend a service during a PayPal dispute? I think one needs to wait for PayPal decision first, then take action.

My guess is that @seriesn did a mistake here, implying that company no longer wishes to provide, entitling customer for refund as the billing term was not provided according to billing period initially agreed; because of a provider's decision during contract period.

That a good question, but that what 100% other provider will do.

• @default said: Is it allowed to suspend a service during a PayPal dispute?

Yes. When someone raises a dispute requesting a refund then as a provider of a service you are perfectly entitled to suspend that service pending an outcome of the dispute.

• I knew when op posted on provider poll the other day that this was going to be a juicy thread and man did you not disappoint xD. This is exactly what happens when you do buisness with nexusbytes and I know 100% where im taking mine next time i need to branch out ;).

Advice to op maybe spend a few more seconds reading stuff in general like tos, thread title, what provides tell you, and so forth. Literally your your own worst enemy as you keep making the problem worse as documented in this thread instead of just taking a sec, breathing and reading what people are telling you. I pity your next host if you don't make some changes.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @deank said:
    Girl, you can't ask for refund when you are a friggin' dispute open.

Did you really just assume their gender?

• Thought this was an old thread bumped judging by number of comments lol.

Tl;dr?

@serv_ee said:

Yes, because PMS occurs only in women. Even if OP is physically a male, her spirit is that of a female. That's the only reason she'd have PMS despite being a male.

• @deank said:

@serv_ee said:

Yes, because PMS occurs only in women. Even if OP is physically a male, her spirit is that of a female. That's the only reason she'd have PMS despite being a male.

Believe me I've seen plenty of men PMS'ng every month. So that theory ain't true.

• I want to correct myself:

No refunds for the user, none at all. Also user keeps the $1x.xx PayPal fee.
    No backups for the user, no access at all.

\o/

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @default said: Is it allowed to suspend a service during a PayPal dispute? I think one needs to wait for PayPal decision first, then take action.

As soon as the dispute is filed, the service is retroactively unpaid for - the host no longer has the money, so the service is should be consider totally unpaid and likely past autosuspend period and grace periods.

@serv_ee said:
    Believe me I've seen plenty of men PMS'ng every month. So that theory ain't true.

Which is my point.

Men PMSing are no longer men, spiritually.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    I want to correct myself:

No refunds for the user, none at all. Also user keeps the $1x.xx PayPal fee.
    No backups for the user, no access at all.

\o/

I concur.

• "Asia optimized" means just "China optimized".
    It's either a marketing gimmick to fool customers or providers never attended geography class in their schools :smiley:

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2020

@pkr said:
    "Asia optimized" means just "China optimized".
    It's either a marketing gimmick to fool customers or providers never attended geography class in their schools :smiley:

Both
    I live in a small country of 1.4 billion people, supposedly in Asia. None of the Asia optimised network nonsense works for me.
    330 ms is not optimal. It is slow

Thanked by 2kkrajk Ympker
  • vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@seriesn hang on i just got online i will go look for that random bill, i hope theres no that many hurdles anymore on this path. This may be hard because sending from your paypal name to someone else's account bill name, would it cause more hidden troubles later ? im looking for it as we speak

@james50a thanks i get your point, i will get next host to promise things abit more specific, simulate a similar problem to see if the next host crush me or help me then pay yearly.

This discussion has been closed.