Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes

Comments

• It seems like his server got wiped automatically because he didn't withdraw the dispute in time. I am pressing F now.

F

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2020

Doesn't matter either way for me.

This will ensure that more drama will come? I welcome that.

• @seriesn I still cant login website and the ssh has password changed, cant access anything or any data ?

@ others, some of you are already biased against me from the very get-go, only "according to....seriesn..."

Looks like my data is in fact deleted yet u lied u didn't nexusbyte how do u explain this plz ?

• so emotional
    so drama
    so wonderful

• vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@AlienData_Josh i canceled dispute like 5-10 minutes after saying it, pretty sure the weasel nexusbytes was still online there.

Now he has deleted my data with his own explanation, would u still recommend me at that time to accept the refund knowing this ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    @seriesn I still cant login website and the ssh has password changed, cant access anything or any data ?

@ others, some of you are already biased against me from the very get-go, only "according to....seriesn..."

Looks like my data is in fact deleted yet u lied u didn't nexusbyte how do u explain this plz ?

You know to cut and paste, but you don't seem to know how to read. Let me show you your own screenshot:

https://imgur.com/gallery/mjUPdZ6

It clearly says in the second bullet point that if you continue the dispute, the account would not be reinstated and your services will be completely terminated after 24 hours.

You had 24 hours to pull back the dispute, but you dragged your feet on it. Their system was programmed to terminate and delete data within 24 hours. You made the decision to drag things out and you have the gall to accuse people of lying.

In fact, you lied about being suspended BEFORE opening a dispute. @seriesn has provided evidence using timestamps that the suspension happened AFTER the dispute was opened. You provided NO documentary evidence to the contrary other than your personal, unverifiable claims. That's not how the world works, buddy.

edited September 2020

@poisson read my first post again, plz stop looking only at his time stamp. I dont care if u believe me

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I do not believe you. You've lied too many times.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @seriesn said:
    Albeit the dispute was canceled after the 24 hours time line we shared and automation did what automatons are meant to do :(

• @deank you have said that countless times without a clear proof

• @vinsanrock said:
    @deank you have said that countless times without a clear proof

That's rich coming from you who did not offer proof when asked.

edited September 2020

....you get outages and data lost even when dispute was filed for self-protection and was canceled.

After agreeing to his arrangement to cancel dispute, Nexusbyte then went ahead to delete all my data as revenge or maybe indeed it was deleted a long time ago and i was right to open paypal dispute AFTER he canceled my service. Either way he is a vengeful and a liar that should not be trusted with any of your data.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/167029/this-is-what-happened-when-you-do-business-with-nexusbytes#latest

I bet hes going to say his god-like automation is just like his booking issue, cant be changed or stopped and the only the words of the provider can be trusted no matter what others say.
    It seems weird that u have been following this matter closely yet you still claim that is done by automation. I bet it takes 1 day to stop your automation ? Nexusbyte lets assumed that you DIDN'T follow my topic closely, how much time has passed due time and since what time ?

You and your fanboys clearly assumed i was backing off from the dispute lol, clearly u saw this implication, can you tell me how is it possible that you still continued to allow your "automation" to delete my data when negotiation is on going. If u cant explain, could it be you already deleted my data from long before ?
    The vps thing is still valid till 29/09/2020

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @poisson lol u asked and your Nexusbyte lord said he would do the honor, all my other proofs are in the first post, what more do u want ?

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said:
    @poisson read my first post again, plz stop looking only at his time stamp. I dont care if u believe me

Wow. You just want people to believe your words no matter how you twist them. You are not challenging the time stamp evidence showing that Nexus Bytes suspended you AFTER you raised a PayPal dispute with documentary evidence of your own, but you expect us to believe your words that you were suspended BEFORE you raised a PayPal dispute.

slow clap

• Can the mods merge this back to the main thread? This idiot actually deserves the ban hammer for this.

Thanked by 2SH_Dream zenki
  • @poisson what don't know thats the deal between u and nexusbite but i am the one posted it first and the one that has all data deleted. He didn't challenge my proof why would i have to ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson what don't know thats the deal between u and nexusbite but i am the one posted it first and the one that has all data deleted. He didn't challenge my proof why would i have to ?

Dude, the entire ticket history has been posted. Stop being delusional.

edited September 2020

i am entitled for an explanation of the carefully planned data deletion from Nexusbyte

Btw i still can't access the vps or any of my data, no ssh pass works

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • i have no idea what u implied with that ?

• SH_DreamSH_Dream Member, Host Rep

@vinsanrock grab your backpack and go somewhere else... it's just disgusting which show you're doing here. And of course we stand behind @seriesn this time because he's nothing done wrong.

• vinsanrock, i can trust your, 2, 3 mb to au, bla-bla-bla

but room for private talk with #seriesn is open
    go on private message
    why are you still here?
    are you bitch?

• SH_DreamSH_Dream Member, Host Rep

Then do it the right way and write some emails with him. But stop trying to discuss this on a public forum... if I would be seriesn I would give it all to my lawyer and he should do the rest... maybe he can make some profit out of it.

• Good? Let this be a simple lesson of IT. Make backups... Especially before you do something stupid like filing a chargeback because you failed todo your due diligence.
    Stop raging like anyone here cares. At this point your making a fool of yourself instead of attempting to clarify/resolve an issue.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@vinsanrock said:
    @AlienData_Josh i canceled dispute like 5-10 minutes after saying it, pretty sure the weasel nexusbytes was still online there.

Now he has deleted my data with his own explanation, would u still recommend me at that time to accept the refund knowing this ?

@vinsanrock
    WHMCS has an automated system for cancellations and other issues with billing.
    The best thing I would say at this moment is to ask and see if NexusBytes might have a backup system and you might be able to get your data back.
    I am not familiar with NexusBytes systems and don't know how their VPS system is fully handled. So you might and or might not be able to get your data back.

Although I would say to quit feeding the trolls as they are just trying to keep you mad. I understand that you are not happy as to what has happened. No matter the current outcome it is best to move forward and take this as a learning experience. Also to always keep a backup of your system. Is always a good idea.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @pedagang why am i a bitch when you are not ? Im still here because Nexusbyte wants me here since he deleted all my data, PERMANENTLY so...

edited September 2020

@james50a i get the point of backup, im asking why he deleted my data but he lied he did not before

@SH_Dream he told me he didn't delete but in fact he just did, it would be strange why he would want to talk privately

• @vinsanrock said:
    i have no idea what u implied with that ?

The ticket history shows:

1. You did not make an effort to check if the problem is on your client's end but Nexus Bytes made effort to check the problem wasn't not their end.
    2. You had no right to a refund but you were offered one anyway.
    3. You declined to accept the refund for various petty reasons and filed a Paypal dispute which you were told that your server would be deleted within 24 hours unless you withdraw the dispute.

So, you withdrew the dispute late, your data is gone, and it is Nexus Bytes fault again. slow clap

Thanked by 2lentro msallak1
  • @vinsanrock said:
    @james50a i get the point of backup, im asking why he deleted my data but he lied he did not before

@SH_Dream he told me he didn't delete but in fact he just did, it would be strange why he would want to talk privately

It looks like we all understand what is happening here, except you.

• @vinsanrock said:

Once again, you had 24 hours to remove your PayPal dispute and restore your server. You were told your server would be deleted after 24 hours as evident from your OWN screenshot. You waited until after the 24 hours is up to withdraw, so it got deleted as you were told earlier.

What's the problem? Show us the time and day when you filed the PayPal dispute and the time and day you withdrew. If it is less than 24 hours, then the problem is Nexus Bytes. Else the problem is your thick skull.

Thanked by 2JasonM msallak1
  • imokimok Member
    edited September 2020

What if the OP is @deank and he is trolling us? (for the first time of course)

Also, @deank is @wss so @falzo will be right. Any idea @FAT32?

Where is @Virmach by the way?

This discussion has been closed.