Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes

Comments

• Just cancel the dispute, get your refund and backup, move to a different provider and save your time and energy.
    If it was another provider, I'd also be skeptical to accept the refund as a separate transaction, but in this case, NB seems to be trusted and have a good reputation in this forum, so it's highly unlikely to be an issue.

• @seriesn most of it are asking for name to match or will soon and they may refund fully whatever u send

I will just send back first that 360 and u send again $376, ok ? I backed off $40 for the time i didnt use i think its fair to expect to you to at least also back off 16$

• what is this idiocy?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

PMS.

• vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@hzr so in short i must agree to his own refund scheme and cancel the paypal dispute that opened AFTER his system email said my service is deleted because i threaten to make the matter public

As the refund stands, it is as a separated paypal transaction, apparently under "Goods and services" that can be taken back anytime so i asked him to do it official instead....then we get to this point.
    I have never seen any account issue like that before, i dont care if its true or not in my case. He called me "cool beans" and think im dumb in networking during the topic so this is just a good gesture that i expect from him. I already lost $40, $16 more is not hard to swallow but if it cant change anything, all i did would become whining instead

• @vinsanrock said:
    @hzr so in short i must agree to his own refund scheme and cancel the paypal dispute that opened AFTER his system email said my service is deleted because i threaten to make the matter public

As the refund stands, it is as a separated paypal transaction, apparently under "Goods and services" that can be taken back anytime so i asked him to do it official instead....then we get to this point.

Oh please. You refuse to negotiate in good faith and filed a dispute. Then, you come crying when people give you a taste of your own medicine. I say you deserve to lose both your money and your data.

Thanked by 1msallak1
    edited September 2020

@poisson you can say what you want. I told my truth along with evidences my service was deleted BEFORE i opened dispute, why would i not open 1 when i thought my data is gone forever ? even now it is still in jailed as Nexusbytes re clarified

I quoted my evidences at first post so where is yours ? I would like to learn from my mistake if i did any. In fact i have learnt to make sensitive things more specific, i would've said lowendtalk instead of just "third party" when talking to them. Also i would not dare to criticize popular hosts next time because they dont take it well

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@vinsanrock said: He called me "cool beans" and think im dumb in networking during the topic so this is just a good gesture that i expect from him.

"Cool beans" is not an insult.
    Cool beans means: used to express approval or delight.

After reading the full posts. I didn't see any full tests from the effected machine. Let alone a traceroute or MTR to see where the delay was coming from.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson you can say what you want. I told my truth along with evidences my service was deleted BEFORE i opened dispute, why would i not open 1 when i thought my data is gone forever ? even now it is still in jailed as Nexusbytes re clarified

I quoted my evidences at first post so where is yours ? I would like to learn from my mistake if i did any. In fact i have learnt to make sensitive things more specific, i would've said lowendtalk instead of just "third party" when talking to them

Evidence? You posted walls of text WITHOUT screenshots or primary evidence. Your idea of evidence is YOUR own story. The evidence from Nexus Bytes' end is a lot more credible that your rambling monologue. Once again, you deserve to lose your money and your data. When so many people have seen both sides and advised you that you are wrong, you refuse to entertain the likelihood that you might actually be wrong and double down. By the way, you will never get a good deal with any other provider because of your shit behavior because to make their time worth with idiots like you, you need to be charged several times a reasonable customer.

• @AlienData_Josh said:

@vinsanrock said: He called me "cool beans" and think im dumb in networking during the topic so this is just a good gesture that i expect from him.

"Cool beans" is not an insult.
    Cool beans means: used to express approval or delight.

After reading the full posts. I didn't see any full tests from the effected machine. Let alone a traceroute or MTR to see where the delay was coming from.

This guy is total piece of work. He claims his English ain't good to gain sympathy, but there he goes claiming his English is perfect when he wants to slime Nexus Bytes. The evidence speaks for itself.

• @AlienData_Josh your right, i couldn't get any more test/trace from my machine because it was deleted/suspended after i threatened to make it public

I also thought about doing it before making the ticket to support but my AU users are all dynamic IPs and only upload speed is affected so i was more drowned in trying to get upload test results instead.

i would pay to get it fixed if its my fault, never refuse such thing and i was not asked

• This drama satisfied criteria of LET. Awaken LET crews.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
    edited September 2020

@poisson plz stop making yourself into Nexusbytes fanboy, it actually doesn't look good for him as u think. Text wall was needed because like everyone else i also trusted them blindly like that which won't be easy to make an objective view with short write and i also put in the picture links there why you say its not there is beyond me.

I was also highly motivated by his provoking before but i have so far tried hard to keep it objective and not personal. Thers this piece im not sure if i included where i got this email "...guess u wont need the service anymore...." despite its still valid till 29/09 and boom, can't login anymore, how should i feel here ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    @AlienData_Josh your right, i couldn't get any more test/trace from my machine because it was deleted/suspended after i threatened to make it public

I also thought about doing it before making the ticket to support but my AU users are all dynamic IPs and only upload speed is affected so i was more drowned in trying to get upload test results instead.

i would pay to get it fixed if its my fault, never refuse such thing and i was not asked

Stop trying to look good. You did not even try to investigate whether it is a routing issue on the AU side. We see clear evidence something is up with Brisbane but not Melbourne. You insist it is an AU problem. Joke's on you. Explain to your customers you messed up.

edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said:
    @AlienData_Josh your right, i couldn't get any more test/trace from my machine because it was deleted/suspended after i threatened to make it public

At this current point to make things easier on yourself. I would suggest accepting the $360 that was already sent and closing out your dispute on PayPal. I will go out and publicly say if NexusBytes @seriesn goes out of business within the PayPal terms of refund as of writing this post. So that is at MAX 30 Days. October 21, 2020 . Then I will pay you the full $600.
    Then you can get your data till then end of this month (roughly 8 days left as of writing this post).
    ~Josh

• @vinsanrock said:

You are thick.
    Let me lay that for you again, maybe this time you will take a few seconds to read.
    THE UPLOAD SPEED ON SPEEDTEST-CLI IS FLAWED AND WILL ALMOST ALWAYS GIVE YOU WRONG UPLOAD SPEED RESULTS

@vinsanrock said:

You didn't say you will go public. You threatened with a fucking PayPal dispute.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson plz stop making yourself into Nexusbytes fanboy, it actually doesn't look good for him as u think. Text wall was needed because like everyone else i also trusted them blindly like that which won't be easy to make an objective view with short write and i also put in the picture links there why you say its not there is beyond me.

I was also highly motivated by his provoking before but i have so far tried hard to keep it objective and not personal.

Lots of accusations, no evidence. Par the course for idiots. Nexus Bytes has hundreds of customers here and you are the first to make them so pissed off. He has bent over backwards numerous times on the forum for customers and they are all written here by appreciative customers. Dozens of them.

The only logical conclusion is you are a piece of crap and you refuse to smell how much you stink. Nexus Bytes is nice and will definitely give you back your data even though you deserve to lose it all. Most of us here are not that forgiving.

Better wake up your idea.

• @AlienData_Josh said:

@vinsanrock said:

At this current point to make things easier on yourself. I would suggest accepting the $360 that was already sent and closing out your dispute on PayPal. I will go out and publicly say if NexusBytes @seriesn goes out of business within the PayPal terms of refund as of writing this post. So that is at MAX 30 Days. October 21, 2020 . Then I will pay you the full $600.
    Then you can get your data till then end of this month (roughly 8 days left as of writing this post).
    ~Josh

You are a straightforward man, dude. All of us know what @seriesn is like except this idiot. He needs a big life lesson.

• @t0ny0 tony i dont know why u get so personal with me but let me remind u i tested with at least 2 methods and non-of them is speedtest-cli. I couldn't think of more tests because Nexusbyte was refusing other tests and non of his test included any AU spots at all. What would i do there ?

edited September 2020

@poisson your actions literally made u a fanboy and all u did so far was cursing me. I did not call u idiot or a piece of shi.t before

@AlienData_Josh as things stand, technically it would weights more at me accepting the refund but im really interested in how Nexusbyte think about my suggested good gesture. I will accept canceling even if after he refuse it. Looks like its the reality accepted here plus u had guaranteed me that and so far u and some others have been treating me without assumption

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson your actions literally made u a fanboy and all u did so far was cursing me. I did not call u idiot or a piece of shi.t before

I call it as it is. If you show evidence of being reasonable, I will retract all my statements. Are you capable?

• @vinsanrock Let's clear this up once and for all. Show the FULL UNEDITED ticket correspondence on this matter (you can edit out your name) and let us judge. I absolutely do not believe a customer or provider's own words. Show the full ticket chain and we know who is the asshole. Do you have the balls?

• at least on my paypal account, there is no more refund button at all after 30 or 60 days, it is not possible to "refund legitimately"

keep in mind still that you are not entitled to a refund and you agreed to this in the first place

• @poisson if u had read my sory text wall, my service/everything was completely deleted or disabled, i can't login at all, theres this email saying my service is terminated. Even if i want to i cant login

@vinsanrock Please take a look at my last post. It will be insurance for you in this case.

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson if u had read my sory text wall, my service/everything was completely deleted or disabled, i can't login at all, theres this email saying my service is terminated. Even if i want to i cant login

I repeat. Screen shot the entire original ticket correspondence on the matter and put it out here (remove your real name).

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock look man, I have given my offer and it is your choice to accept it. If you don’t, that’s also your choice. There’s no hard feelings. I am not selling fish in a fish market where there’s room for bargaining.

We can happily wait for PayPal and it is what it is. If I end up losing that dispute, sucks. If you end up losing, well sucks.

Op, would you give us permission to share screenshot of our complete conversation from that ticket (personal details blacked out), I mean I already quoted things in my initial response.

I have nothing new to add to this chat thread as everything has been cleared, explained and answered multiple times with clear explanations of what behind why.

Your information wasn’t deleted but simply limited to prevent further escalation and heated conversation. I have shared screenshot of the service not being terminated as well.

Thanked by 2lentro bdl
  • @poisson how do i screenshot it when i can't login ? Nexusbyte has closed/suspended my accounts i can't take further evidences even if i want to

@AlienData_Josh thx u, you and some others with objective views have convinced me to accept it as it is. Im just waiting to see what Nexusbytes answer to my suggested good gesture then i will cancel the dispute no mater what he answers

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson how do i screenshot it when i can't login ? Nexusbyte has closed/suspended my accounts i can't take further evidences even if i want to

Obviously the entire chain lives in your email. You can screenshot that to prove your case. Deal? Any discrepancy can be verified with the original ticket chain from Nexus Bytes.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@vinsanrock said: @poisson plz stop making yourself into Nexusbytes fanboy

You know it's not the fanboy accusation that interests me so much, but that I've almost universally seen it successful in putting someone else on the defensive. In that way, it makes a fairly decent tool for unpleasant online discussions, it's intent to drive the accused away from discussing the facts and toward defending their accused biases.

I always thought it a sign of mental strength when someone didn't take the bait.

This discussion has been closed.