Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@vinsanrock said:
    @AlienData_Josh thx u, you and some others with objective views have convinced me to accept it as it is. Im just waiting to see what Nexusbytes answer to my suggested good gesture then i will cancel the dispute no mater what he answers

@seriesn Can you confirm that the dispute was canceled?
    @vinsanrock all in all it is just more stress on you and NexusBytes that is not needed.

• @jar said:

@vinsanrock said: @poisson plz stop making yourself into Nexusbytes fanboy

You know it's not the fanboy accusation that interests me so much, but that I've almost universally seen it successful in putting someone else on the defensive. In that way, it makes a fairly decent tool for unpleasant online discussions, it's intent to drive the accused away from discussing the facts and toward defending their accused biases.

I always thought it a sign of mental strength when someone didn't take the bait.

It is way of life on the Internet. I don't care about such accusations because that doesn't matter if we have the original, unedited correspondence for verification. I am only interested in the hard facts. Up to OP whether he is willing to provide it instead of writing his version of the story, which could be edited or cherry picked to put himself in the best light.

So far OP has refused to do so, and everytime that happens here, the issue is 99% the customer.

Thanked by 2lentro jar
  • UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited September 2020

@AlienData_Josh as of 6 minutes prior to your post it looks like @seriesn said here is the offer and its @op choice to accept it or not. So I guess the world didnt shift in 6 minutes.

It appears op is arguing over 16.00 after accepting that 40 loss.

• vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@seriesn sure u can share the screenshot but u must show from first post to the last one where i says "I thought i still have 8 months left" that happened BEFORE u decided urself to send the refund without my agreement. You must blank out my username and personal details because u had sent enough already to paypal. You must not edit out anything not-personal

In the end, its quite shocking to see how high you think about yourself, no matter how wrong u are or family focused advertisements show, you will refuse even the smallest gesture of $16 fee from your own booking issue and pushed it on me.

I have read many positive and negative reviews about u Nexusbytes and i bought it because non-of negative included evidences. I hope that my evidences and comments so far has helped people, like me at least, understand much more about Nexusbyte. If i were u i would've refunded $400 long ago
    My true objective is achieved and i will go to cancel the dispute now.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Did you even have an objective?

I haven't seen one unless it was to make yourself look like a total, real piece of, shitte.

Thanked by 2poisson AlwaysSkint
  • @vinsanrock said:

You know what you have achieved? Proving that Nexus Bytes lives up to their reputation of being a top provider and probably increased their future sales.

Thanked by 2james50a yoursunny
  • In summary, only buy things on LET that are less than your beer budget - so when it goes south, you dont stress. And if there is an ocean between your server and your clients, you WILL HAVE ISSUES that are greater than if your server was in the same country

• vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@seriesn canceled it and it looks like it needs your action or something more. I no longer see cancel button but it is still there. If u need more screenshot i can do it but ithink u would see it urside too
    Do let me know when i can login again.

@deank look, i dont know why you kept on missing my original point, my dispute was opened AFTER my service was said to be deleted. At least u must see that my data is now safe as it was held hostage until i cancel the dispute

@Unbelievable thx i ll keep it in mind, btw the ocean between me and AU is bigger than between US and AU, literally.

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said:
    @deank look, i dont know why you kept on missing my original point, my dispute was opened AFTER my service was said to be deleted. At least u must see that my data is now safe as it was held hostage until i cancel the dispute

@seriesn provided detailed timestamps of what happened: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3133863/#Comment_3133863

All ticket correspondence with Nexus Bytes get sent to emails. Your PayPal dispute correspondence chain is also sent to your email. Mind sharing them? I want to know who is the real liar.

edited September 2020

Girl, you can claim all ya want. According to the host, you opened the dispute when your server was up. The host shut it down after the dispute.

Who will I believe?

I will believe the host due to one aspect. So far, he has been acting sane.
    You, however, act as if you are drugged to shit.

• @vinsanrock said:

@deank look, i dont know why you kept on missing my original point, my dispute was opened AFTER my service was said to be deleted.

Well... according to @seriesn :

Your paypal dispute notification was received ~ 09/20/2020 20:32
    We suspended your service at ~ 09/20/2020 20:47

Who's lying?

• Even if the dispute gets closed I am sure we still want to see the full ticket :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said:
    @seriesn sure u can share the screenshot but u must show from first post to the last one where i says "I thought i still have 8 months left" that happened BEFORE u decided urself to send the refund without my agreement. You must blank out my username and personal details because u had sent enough already to paypal. You must not edit out anything not-personal

In the end, its quite shocking to see how high you think about yourself, no matter how wrong u are or family focused advertisements show, you will refuse even the smallest gesture of $16 fee from your own booking issue and pushed it on me.

I have read many positive and negative reviews about u Nexusbytes and i bought it because non-of negative included evidences. I hope that my evidences and comments so far has helped people, like me at least, understand much more about Nexusbyte. If i were u i would've refunded $400 long ago

Thank you for canceling the dispute and the one we opened from end was also closed. We have received our fund back and you should have received yours as well.

Albeit the dispute was canceled after the 24 hours time line we shared and automation did what automatons are meant to do :(

Please note: As almost anyone that visited our website, should be aware that we are EDT time zone.

Additional note: Screenshot will be deleted automatically after 24 hours, since there's no need to keep this live. If anyone wants to download and save it for their own reference, that's their own choice.

Ps, each image should be read from bottom to op, as that's how conversation is sorted on the back end.

Note 1:
    - This response was made after OP sent additional messages via paypal, which we have refused to response to and once we escalated the issue to paypal.
    - Response was made at 9:38 PM EDT Sunday.
    - Paypal dispute cancellation notification came in at 9:48 PM. By that time, 24 hours notice has already expired and automated system took care of the termination.

You forgot to mask the client's name on rep-3.

BAN THE HOST!

• Well, OP claimed he tested not using speedtest here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3134070/#Comment_3134070

Ticket shows otherwise.

OP claims he didn't change anything, but refuse to accept that the Australian ISPs might have changed things even though he hadn't and refused to investigate on his end before filing a dispute. Who is the ass?

Well, it was clear from get-go who is the arse.

The girl. Typical, making things up as she went along, changing stories here & there to fit her narrative.

Typical. Ban the OP as well.

• That’s a lot of messages

• @deank said:

BAN THE HOST!

Sorry! Fixed. Don't ban. :(

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • on god we're going to get you some pussy @vinsanrock 💯

• @seriesn said:

@deank said:

BAN THE HOST!

Ok, unbanned

edited September 2020

I will give where credit is due though.

Didn't think she'd cancel the dispute. I guess PMS is slowly withdrawing.

Either that, if she had lost the dispute, bye bye 360. The pressure was there.

• tjol5tjol5 Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said:
    @seriesn sure u can share the screenshot but u must show from first post to the last one where i says "I thought i still have 8 months left" that happened BEFORE u decided urself to send the refund without my agreement.

you agreed to refund first "i would like a pro-rated refund", before asking "How did you come to my pro-rated refund at $360"

shoot first ask questions later.

"plz fix the network" - but don't help the provider trace the bottleneck

see (examples for ping)
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/112791/anyone-using-ovh-singapore
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143996/ovh-asia-pacific-network-latest-latency-optimizations

with that said, not entirely impressed with the redaction skills. @seriesn, you should just blackout the names with a black-box then flatten layers, not just squiggly lines. I can still read the last name easily

• @tjol5 said:

@vinsanrock said:
    @seriesn sure u can share the screenshot but u must show from first post to the last one where i says "I thought i still have 8 months left" that happened BEFORE u decided urself to send the refund without my agreement.

you agreed to refund first "i would like a pro-rated refund", before asking "How did you come to my pro-rated refund at $360"

shoot first ask questions later.

"plz fix the network" - but don't help the provider trace the bottleneck

see (examples for ping)
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/112791/anyone-using-ovh-singapore
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/143996/ovh-asia-pacific-network-latest-latency-optimizations

with that said, not entirely impressed with the redaction skills. @seriesn, you should just blackout the names with a black-box then flatten layers, not just squiggly lines. I can still read the last name easily

You can easily read the whole name even after editing, not a good move on his part.

• Oh my god. This is still going on...

Thanked by 2vimalware tjn
  • @deank said:
    I will give where credit is due though.

Didn't think she'd cancel the dispute. I guess PMS is slowly withdrawing.

Either that, if she had lost the dispute, bye bye 360. The pressure was there.

The OP isn't stupid. He was betting that a PayPal dispute and coming to LET to shit on the provider will be enough to get what he wanted regardless of whether he was justified. He just wanted it his way with ZERO room for negotiation.

@seriesn had already compromised, but OP doesn't want to compromise. Tactic number two to come here to shit on Nexus Bytes obviously backfired (5 pages in, the number of truly sympathetic comments other than his own can be counted on one hand), and in the process of tactic number two backfiring, he realised that he is going to lose everything.

I wouldn't give him too much credit. It seems more like a case where he seems to be really afraid of losing both money and data now but won't want to openly admit he was unreasonable to begin with.

Thanked by 2seriesn AlwaysSkint
  • @seriesn said:

@deank said:

BAN THE HOST!

You can also very clearly see the name on response 6, not a good look.

@poisson said:
    I wouldn't give him too much credit. It seems more like a case where he seems to be really afraid of losing both money and data now but won't want to openly admit he was unreasonable to begin with.

Wat? No one, unless stupid, files a dispute without backing data.

• @tjol5 said: with that said, not entirely impressed with the redaction skills. @seriesn, you should just blackout the names with a black-box then flatten layers, not just squiggly lines. I can still read the last name easily

@SirFoxy said: you can easily read the whole name even after editing, not a good move on his part.

Sorry fixed. Photo editing was never my strength.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy lentro
  • @deank said:

@poisson said:

Wat? No one, unless stupid, files a dispute without backing data.

He did exactly that. Don't give him too much credit.

My impression was that the data was important because she simply wanted the latest data which is reasonable if your site is heavily dynamic.

Now, if she had no backup at all (or really old ones) before filing a dispute, that is a marking of an idiot, a real idiot.

This discussion has been closed.