Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Divinite said:
    I am very sure that Thomas's bosses are watching my PMs and this thread very closely.

you are also misterious. Crystal,

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Maybe this will help with the original mysterious woman voice on the phone...

Lisa Koyek.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.aspx?docketNumber=MJ-11104-LT-0000082-2013

• nunim said: trying to convince a bunch of strangers

She may be taking revenge.

• @nunim said:
    So...Ssince there is no credit check required to open a PayPal acount, nor incorporate a business (least in the states I've lived), I say again why bother? Even if you have shit credit you can spend $200 and incorporate, get a PayPal business account and a business checking account.

If all these allegations are true, which I don't think they are, why would you not be pursuing legal remedies to the problem instead of trying to convince a bunch of strangers....

I don't have the answers to your questions about paypal, i don't know how that works either...I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything that isn't true... Just let everyone know you never did any business with me, you never talked to me, and that this entire UGVPS thing was in my name, without my permission, sold without my consent, and that they are bad people. I'm simply trying to collect ALL the facts, and like i said a few times now, i know more today than i did 2 days ago. So help me people....Send me IRC logs, send me emails that had my name on them, help me build a stronger case so when I do take legal action, there is no way for these individuals to snake their way out of it.

• DiviniteDivinite Member
    edited December 2013

@Smabowlski said:
    Maybe this will help with the original mysterious woman voice on the phone...

Lisa Koyek.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJReport.aspx?docketNumber=MJ-11104-LT-0000082-2013

EDIT: just opened. It could well be.

• It's an eviction action for rental property (Landlord / Tenanat Docket) involving Thomas Dale and Lisa Koyek.

Evicted 9/12/2013.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • 9th of September.

• @imperio said:
    She may be taking revenge.

Revenge is not my motive. However, before this I had great credit, a car, a job, no debt and peace of mind. Now, I am left 20k in debt, no job, no car, ruined credit, and strangers on the internet possessing my photo ID. If anyone here tries to tell me that they wouldn't do something you're just crazy....Maybe starting this account and posting things here isn't the best way to go about things, but it sure is a start, and i sure feel like i'm making some type of progress. That's good enough for me.

• CrystalD said: Now, I am left 20k in debt, no job, no car, ruined credit, and strangers on the internet possessing my photo ID.

If you can proof this then you are losing time here.Speak with a lawyer as suggested before.

• @imperio

I am gaining more proof every minute i'm here.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited December 2013

I think that all this happened because of the CC.

Who owns this forum: CC!

What they do to make forum popular : Make more Dramas!

No way , I was looking for new VPS and not daily dramas at all.

PS normally if there are some problems owners simply disappear like what ShardHost did.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Divinite said:
    This person (@CrystalD) is the real Crystal.

When you were working for @UGVPS, you've been calling Crystal from the job, and were talking/texting the real Crystal.

So everything Crystal said about identity theft and being an unsuspecting third party, and about not knowing about that she was the real owner of the company seems rubbish.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@joelgm See:

@Divinite said:
    Completely different voice.

Tough to keep up with this :P

• I promise, come Monday you are going to see a lot more than armchair doubters. That's when the local Courts, associated government agencies and records offices are open.

I can confirm Crystal's IP is valid, residential, not soiled by UGVPS or Thomas or anything previously collected/know. Plus we have the ID issue/match and voice verification.

In the meantime:

"Yes it does. She moved in with Tom 1 month or less after we seperated."

^--- that from vpsB and relates to Lisa Koyek.

All we need now is Crystal with a selfie that says NO COLOCROSSING HERE :)

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@Divinite said:
    Okay. This is absolutely crazy.

I believe it has been a year since I worked for UGVPS as a volunteer. I didn't ask for anything and I did get some money sent to me. The funny thing is though, I've called the real Crystal on the phone many many times.

And then

@Divinite said:
    Back in 2012 most of our communications took place over text.
    However there was one distinct time that I do remember calling a person claiming to be Crystal.

I am impressed how fundamentally Divinite changed her story about phone calls and who's real Crystal after one phone chit chat today :P
    I am even more convinced that they muck up something. Personal liability for company's debts is a bitch when business doesn't go so well.

• Too many people are getting fooled by the lies.

• @Foulacy

Too many people WERE being fooled and fell for the lies. Now it's time they know the truth.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Foulacy said:
    Too many people are getting fooled by the lies.

Which ones? :)

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Thanked by 1CrystalD
  • jarland said: No offense but it's amazing...

LOL- Sorry to CVPS just Noticeable!

• Oh and BTW, just got a time, dated and hand written photo (today, minutes ago) from Crystal... she is indeed who she is saying.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

@Smabowlski you remind me of someone I know here, drMike. As harsh and cocky as he might be, still he is an honest good person and have a real good research skill.

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • blackblack Member
    edited December 2013

@Smabowlski said:
    Oh and BTW, just got a time, dated and hand written photo (today, minutes ago) from Crystal... she is indeed who she is saying.

Is she hot? Also excuse my ignorance, I haven't read the thread.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

So, I'm 99.99999999% sure this is the real Crystal.

I am 99.99999999% sure @Devinite is truthful.

So from my observations this is what happened:
    Thomas talked Crystal into starting a hosting with him and he would take care of all the complicated server stuff and she would do tickets and front the company, easy job.

Something must have happened that made Crystal want to strike back. Relation-orientated argument, not sharing profit properly, secretly selling to Chris or realizing Thomas isn't discussing anything he buys on her name. Edit: oh, or buffaloed contacted her of course

Then she comes here, claim she's completely innocent. With what intentions? Probably to find out what Thomas has done more besides buy a few servers and settle up Crystal with the bills. Or find out where he is.

That sounds a bit more logical and honest. Time will tell I guess.

Thanked by 2Smabowlski Janevski
  • @vRozenSch00n said:
    Smabowlski you remind me of someone I know here, drMike. As harsh and cocky as he might be, still he is an honest good person and have a real good research skill.

He is drmike. -_-

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • @c0y:

Most of what you said is correct, except for the handling tickets part, and trying to find out where Tom is. I had absolutely nothing to do with that company. I know where Tom is, I have his current phone number and I do not want to speak with him. Also i do not know who buffaloed is.

• @budi1413 said:
    He is drmike. -_-

Oh, really? No wonder most of the info he presented are accurate.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I do know that UGVPS was going fine before the domain got snatched.
    Then it is when the problems started, but it might be they were already in deep debt and the problems could have started when thomas tried to shift that debt away and maybe even make some profit by selling.
    So, I do not know who is to be blamed and how solid the foundations of the business were but trouble became apparent with the domain snatching.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Maounique said:
    domain snatching.

domain reclaim?

• @Maounique said:
    I do know that UGVPS was going fine before the domain got snatched.

They weren't. They had long outages, wouldnt respond in a timely fashion to support requests for network or node issues, and apparently had a single technician named Alec to handle all support requests. Check their LEB offer threads. It is filled with criticism from genuine customers.

Thanked by 1Smabowlski