Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• @Divinite

Even though we don't know each other, I hope all goes well for you also! I'm sorry if you were scammed...I feel terrible for everyone that was scammed / led to believe all his crazy lies...That's one reason i didn't just post 1 message and leave it at that...Plus i'm uncovering more and more as the day goes on...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

@Heinz I agree it doesn't all add up yet. Some does, some doesn't. That's why everyone is pressing for more info. Your logic is sound.

What sways me easily to one side is that the party that we know is responsible for running this business has been active today and done nothing to defend themselves. Should be very easy to do if this is all fake. We'll watch how it plays out.

• Oh the lies! This is going to be the best thread of 2013 on LET.

• @Smabowlski said:
    Divinite, thanks for the contributions.

Few clarifications:

1. Were you ever at the Dale's home?
    2. How did you know of basement?

1) I live in Australia, and have never been there personally.

2) "Crystal" used to talk about problems all the time with the computer down there as well as "I'm going up for a smoke, brb".

• Tom Dale no longer works for CC, and hasn't for weeks.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Smabowlski and how about you?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Divinite yep I knew your real name but did not want to post it here and could not remember your nick/handle.

Thought I was going crazy when I first started reading all this because I remember talking to you about "Talking" to Crystal, pleased you backed me up/ confirmed.

So as far as I am concerned, this whole thing is BS, first Crystal knows nothing about hosting or "VPS" and near nothing about the company, but at the same time was the primary contact for Sarah/ @Divinite even a LONG time ago.

I am now 100% with @Heinz this whole thing is a cover for something, I suspect something has gone very bad which we will probably never find out about, maybe tom sold the company/ things went bad, he took the money, they fell out and this is her way of retaliating I don't know.

Anyway, I knew it was a matter of time over a year ago until something like this happened with UGVPS.

• @jarland said:

What sways me easily to one side is that the party that we know is responsible for running this business has been active today and done nothing to defend themselves.

How do you know that? Think out of the box. Crystal is here...

• @Divinite said:
    "Crystal" used to talk about problems all the time with the computer down there as well as "I'm going up for a smoke, brb".

That's funny, considering if i ever had any computer problems I asked Tom to fix them, because I don't know much....I also quit smoking February 2011.

edited December 2013

@Heinz said:
    How do you know that? Think out of the box. Crystal is here...

Because the UGVPS account here has been active all throughout the day.

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/5166/UGVPS

If this person is fake, then the real Crystal has been sitting here watching with nothing to say. If Thomas is the UGVPS account and this is a fake Crystal, one would think he'd be quick to say something about someone impersonating his wife.

Whoever is on that UGVPS account, that is the person who posts offers here and claims responsibility and ownership. Odd time to be silent if this is all fake.

• @CrystalD said:
    That's funny, considering if i ever had any computer problems I asked Tom to fix them, because I don't know much....I also quit smoking February 2011.

I never claimed it was you.
    Please contact me and read my response to your PM :)

• @CrystalD

Confirmed. This person is the real Crystal.

• @Divinite the same as the person you were talking with before?

Por chrystal and ugvps is ceutal, and it is doing harm to the company, or it is tom doing harm to the company.

• @Heinz said:
    Divinite the same as the person you were talking with before?

No, she asked if she could call me, and I agreed to, using my disposible number.

I heard the child in the background and I remembered it immediately.

I will post screenshot logs of my call, and our PMs, in the interest of complete transparency.

• @Divinite but you were talking before with real woman? I mean talking not typing?

• @SysAdmin said:
    Tom Dale no longer works for CC, and hasn't for weeks.

This I don't buy. Reason why is CC and related went a bit out of their way to hide him originally. Aliases and such in ticketing. CVPS did this.

Namely, tleo = Thomas Leonard, the CVPS support person.

"Thomas Leonard
    ChicagoVPS Support Tech
    [email protected]"

My understanding is Thomas is in arrears for child support, so those folks will serve paperwork under every rock. In Pennsylvania they are kind of medieval about the matter and license to drive and professional licenses can/will be suspended for an offender.

So,is she the one helping you with the management of the server or not?

• @Heinz said:
    Divinite but you were talking before with real woman? I mean talking not typing?

Back in 2012 most of our communications took place over text.

However there was one distinct time that I do remember calling a person claiming to be Crystal.

This person (@CrystalD) is the real Crystal.

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • But the old one you were calling in 2012 wasn't? Different voice? :)

• @Smabowlski said:
    This I don't buy. Reason why is CC and related went a bit out of their way to hide him originally. Aliases and such in ticketing. CVPS did this.

Hes no longer employed here. I don't know what else to tell you.

• @Heinz said:
    But the old one you were calling in 2012 wasn't? Different voice? :)

Completely different voice.

@SysAdmin said:

Not sure why, but I believe you.

• @Divinite said:
    Completely different voice.

That's very interesting. So in the past you spoke to what you thought was a woman and may have been, but a different woman.

Wondering if Thomas had a mistress or outsourced person to field such pesky calls. I doubt even today voice changing technology would be sufficient to fool someone of gender bending.

• I'm 12 and what's this

I think it is too elaborated to the true

• @SysAdmin said:

You can tell the group if he was let go prior to November 22nd, 2013.

That's approximately when the UGVPS tug-of-war began with the domain.

• So...Ssince there is no credit check required to open a PayPal acount, nor incorporate a business (least in the states I've lived), I say again why bother? Even if you have shit credit you can spend $200 and incorporate, get a PayPal business account and a business checking account.

If all these allegations are true, which I don't think they are, why would you not be pursuing legal remedies to the problem instead of trying to convince a bunch of strangers....

• I don't remember the exact date, it wasn't exactly a milestone event, but he hasn't been here for weeks, probably close to a month.

• DiviniteDivinite Member
    edited December 2013

I am very sure that Thomas's bosses @ CC are watching my PMs and this thread very closely.