Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• @Heinz

So who do I call? Local? State? Feds? Creating this forum account has accomplished a few things.
    1) I have more detailed information on various things
    2) I now have the attention of this Chris guy I have not been able to get in contact with.
    3) A lot of lies have been exposed by both parties, (tom and chris) and i'm slowly learning more from every person private messaging me with information

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Quick someone find a quote of Chris saying he doesn't own ugvps before someone goes back and deletes it. May prove useful the next time he tries to act like he's treated so unfairly here.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Or maybe Tom did scam Chris too? That's why he was searching for him

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    Heinz
    So who do I call? Local? State? Feds?

Umm... yes?! This is what people usually do instead of create new account at some to them completely unknown forum to explain to strangers personal situation.
    The only question here is what's the game between Tom and you and if you're planning this together or just messing up with each other for the end.
    In any case you fooled those people and they see you as victim so no one will blame you for ugvps fuck ups any more. Mission accomplished.

@netomx said:
    Or maybe Tom did scam Chris too? That's why he was searching for him

This is my guess too. But Tom supposedly disappeared and wife who can be held liable supposedly didn't know anything about all this. Perfect outcome for them.

• @Heinz

He is not missing. He did not disappear. Tom and chris play Xbox together. This is chris's way of trying to dodge all of this. Tom tried calling me 11 times last night after I started posting. He offered me 1000$ for ugvps.com. He tried scaring me and saying he was going to call the FBI if i didn't "give it back"...Call them!!If anything, it'll make them reserve your room at the federal penitentiary sooner!!!

• @jarland said: Quick someone find a quote of Chris saying he doesn't own ugvps before someone goes back and deletes it. May prove useful the next time he tries to act like he's treated so unfairly here.

I was accused of trolling on the first page of this thread for suggesting he had some involvement with UGVPS. :P

@CrystalD said "He is not missing."

Definitely not missing. @UGVPS has been logged into LET all afternoon and his profile shows he was active a minute ago.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @Heinz

While I do understand your point, I think you're being a bit harsh.

• CrystalD said: Tom and chris play Xbox together

You mean "Crystal" and Chris, or Tom and Chris?

@DomainBop Kossen is a bit too quick to bounce back against any accusation made against his employer or their "friends." It's a job and he's just doing what he's told. Good guy though.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n

@CrystalD said:
    Heinz

He is not missing. He did not disappear. Tom and chris play Xbox together. This is chris's way of trying to dodge all of this. Tom tried calling me 11 times last night after I started posting. He offered me 1000$ for ugvps.com. He tried scaring me and saying he was going to call the FBI if i didn't "give it back"...Call them!!If anything, it'll make them reserve your room at the federal penitentiary sooner!!!

So, they know each other? But then your ex uses your identity online to try to sell him the company?

• He (Tom) plays with me Xbox but I make bussinness with his wife. Interesting
  • @ihatetonyy said:
    You mean "Crystal" and Chris, or Tom and Chris?

Lol :)

edited December 2013

@netomx Thomas worked for CVPS right? Easy that he could interact with Chris as both parties then, especially if he "brokered" the transaction between Chris and supposedly his wife.

• @jarland said:
    Thomas worked for CVPS right? Easy that he could interact with Chris as both parties then, especially if he "brokered" the transaction between Chris and supposedly his wife.

He's known as @tleo on IRC, previously he used nick CVPS-Tleo:
    http://paste.ee/r/jVTEW

So yes.

Thanked by 1jar
  • DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@netomax said "So, they know each other?"

Chris said...

CVPS_Chris said "Well for once you are correct. Thomas Dale did work for ChicagoVPS for a few months because I needed the help and he needed the money. He then was fed up with his job and asked if I knew of anyone I could point him to for a job. I passed him along to ColoCrossing since they were hiring.

We all went through the Jeremiah stage having him work at both ColoCrossing and CVPS and we also know how that went. I wasnt about to go through that again, so Tom only works for ColoCrossing and no longer CVPS.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/342694/#Comment_342694

• @netomx

Yes they know eachother.

@jarland

Yes, he did, or still does.

• ReeceReece Member
    edited December 2013

Wait so did CC's own employee just screw everyone over?..

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@Ishaq said:
    Heinz

While I do understand your point, I think you're being a bit harsh.

I understand what you're saying too, but I am just exploring most viable scenario ignored by lowendtalk&vpsboard CC hate driven investigators. Wherever they involve Chris they become blind for any other possible scenarios ignoring important details which speaks differently. I did not trust old Crystal and there's no reason for me to blindly trust new Crystal.

edited December 2013

@Heinz said:
    I understand what you're saying, but I am just exploring most viable scenario ignored by lowendtalk&vpsboard CC hate driven investigators. Wherever they involve Chris they become blind for any other possible scenarios ignoring important details which speaks differently. I did not trust old Crystal and there's no reason for me to blindly trust new Crystal.

I acknowledge your interpretation as possible but you've put a lot less time and effort into investigating this than others have who claim to have confirmed the identity. You can be one of those to just jump on and label everyone as haters every time one of their crew pulls another shady stunt all you want, and congrats for standing up for the people who deliberately lie to this community time and time again, must be hard standing up for the underdog. Your loyalty will be appreciated all the way up until you actually realize that this is a continued pattern and decide to stand for the community.

• Now, let's not be silly.

If everyone wants to know where Thomas Dale is, that's simple.

Ask Jon Biloh and the rest of the ColoCrossing folks. Why? Thomas Dale works for them.

So yes, this matter directly involves ColoCrossing as he's an employee and directly involves ChicagoVPS since Dale worked for CVPS, bought servers from CVPS and previously worked for CVPS by Fabozzi's own admission(s).

• and can't forget.... Dale allegedly sold UGVPS to ChicagoVPS.... So double issue there.

• I wish I kept IRC private chats :(

I would have some great stuff to tell about tleo and CVPS and CC

• Okay. This is absolutely crazy.

Although this will probably start a whole bunch of name calling and insulting towards my direction, I am going to put forward my side of the story.

I believe it has been a year since I worked for UGVPS as a volunteer. I didn't ask for anything and I did get some money sent to me. The funny thing is though, I've called the real Crystal on the phone many many times. I also know the layout of their house and that UGVPS was run from their basement. Crystal was also a smoker, having to go outside and smoke every once in a while. I mean, Crystal even told me when she had to go to the freaking ER once! You don't make that shit up and call someone up about it!!!

I just feel like there's something wrong here. It's not exactly a clean "oh I didn't know at all", because that's a load of bullshit. I know that Crystal, whoever it is, spent numerous constant hours working and calling people. Including me. I mean it makes no sense whatsoever.

The Crystal here is fake. There is no other explanation.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
    edited December 2013

@Divinite said:
    Okay. This is absolutely crazy.

Although this will probably start a whole bunch of name calling and insulting towards my direction, I am going to put forward my side of the story.

I believe it has been a year since I worked for UGVPS as a volunteer. I didn't ask for anything and I did get some money sent to me. The funny thing is though, I've called the real Crystal on the phone many many times. I also know the layout of their house and that UGVPS was run from their basement. Crystal was also a smoker, having to go outside and smoke every once in a while. I mean, Crystal even told me when she had to go to the freaking ER once! You don't make that shit up and call someone up about it!!!

I just feel like there's something wrong here. It's not exactly a clean "oh I didn't know at all", because that's a load of bullshit. I know that Crystal, whoever it is, spent numerous constant hours working and calling people. Including me. I mean it makes no sense whatsoever.

The Crystal here is fake. There is no other explanation.

No name calling, no insults, thanks for your input and you'll be asked a bunch of questions. The people who purchased from this company deserve an explanation, so any light you can shed is appreciated.

Divinite said: "oh I didn't know at all"

exactly.

• @Divinite (Robert Smith)

If i'm not mistaken, I know who you are. And you are tom's friend. How's New Mexico?

I say this again, I never spoke to anyone, did any work, sent any emails, or anything of the sort regarding that company. So you know I used to smoke, what does that prove? Who told you I quit? It wasn't me... What was the ER visit for? What month was this? I know who I told and the people I told know every detail...

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy Janevski
  • @CrystalD said:
    Divinite (Robert Smith)

If i'm not mistaken, I know who you are. And you are tom's friend. How's New Mexico?

I say this again, I never spoke to anyone, did any work, sent any emails, or anything of the sort regarding that company. So you know I used to smoke, what does that prove? Who told you I quit? It wasn't me... What was the ER visit for? What month was this? I know who I told and the people I told know every detail...

Actually, no, sorry. My name is Sarah. Ask anyone who was present in IRC a year ago. I was that kid who worked for pennies. Honestly, me = Robert Smith? Just no.

You really want to know why you visited the ER? Well, here's the truth. You accidentally dropped your baby down a few steps, or so I was told. I have no idea when it was because I moved on (and moved -literally- ages ago).

Honestly this whole thing just brings back bad memories and it looks like a crap load of hurt so I'm not going to stir it beyond telling the truth!!

How do you tell someone that what you considered a friend and pretty much the only female-owned provider that you used to volunteer for was actually a whole bunch of crap?

Now I have a proper job and I'm much happier. But this, this just takes the heart out of me.

Thanked by 1coolnow
  • I will say this again to clarify what everyone keeps repeating...

I knew the company existed. I had a very vague idea of what the company actually did, or how it operated. I had 0 involvement with it. (to my knowledge) Now i find out my personal information has been used the entire time.....I'm getting bills that are unpaid from the UK telling me i owe them money for some servers......Then i read the entire vpsboard thread and find out he's been impersonating me on this IRC...He sent people my actual photo ID... These are all facts. And i authorized none of it.....