Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• All i'm going to say is.. I smell that this is a big web of compulsive liars. (Thomas and crystal)

• @Smabowlski said:
    Yeah well, Thomas Dale cut tail and ran to Buffalo it seems.

Come Monday I'll confirm with the folks at county level child support about him being in arrears and MIA. Seems like he has multiple child support cases.

I'd tell you how Crystal pieced this all together.. but probably better than she tells everyone.

So basically anybody can PM you with a copy of crystal id as you said multiple people got it easily and you'll believe they're crystal. Still a load of rubbish lies going on. I'm not going to be fooled lol.

• W> @Foulacy said:

So basically anybody can PM you with a copy of crystal id as you said multiple people got it easily and you'll believe they're crystal. Still a load of rubbish lies going on. I'm not going to be fooled lol.

Let's just say that folks known to have such identity document are few. < 5. None of which have any material interest in imploding UGVPS or posing as Crystal.

Folks need to think long and hard here. UGVPS went offline, and has been offline. They blamed it on GoDaddy. Time went and suddenly redirected to Google. They even registered a new domain and tried to redirect folks manually there.

Quite clear they (Thomas + cohorts) lost control of the domain. The domain didn't expire, no one stole it, nope, the legal owner by name reclaimed it --- Crystal.

• If you want me to take a photo right now, holding my SS card in hand or something and blank out the numbers, so you can just see my name....i will gladly do it if it will prove to you i am only trying to tell everyone the truth....

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@CrystalD said:
    If you want me to take a photo right now, holding my SS card in hand or something and blank out the numbers, so you can just see my name....i will gladly do it if it will prove to you i am only trying to tell everyone the truth....

Don't. You'll regret later and will prove nothing.

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    If you want me to take a photo right now, holding my SS card in hand or something and blank out the numbers, so you can just see my name....i will gladly do it if it will prove to you i am only trying to tell everyone the truth....

You could do that and PM @Spirit or @mpkossen, and them alone.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Maounique said:
    Don't. You'll regret later and will prove nothing.

Exactly.

@CrystalD: it will proof nothing but the fact that you are that Crystal. It doesn't say much with regards to everything that has happened.

I'm curios, though: are you going to press charges? Have you contacted the authorities yet?

• mpkossen said: I'm curios, though: are you going to press charges? Have you contacted the authorities yet?

This. Might be the proof

• iBotiBot Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD

I don't understand one thing. You wake up one day, find out that your identity is stole and next thing you do is login to GoDaddy and get the account/domain back and redirect it to google? Check if any paypal accounts were created? I mean wtf? Why not press charge him already for all the fuck ups he has done? (You knew he was a scammer and shit & want the story to end like Breaking Bad?)

• I'm curios, though: are you going to press charges? Have you contacted the authorities yet?

I asked Crystal this. The answer is no. Not yet at least.

It's quite easy to recommend folks contact police, but honestly, that's not approachable for many people, especially a woman in distress like this who two small children she has to fully tend to.

Who even would have jurisdiction? Illegal acts happened in Pennsylvania, but if UGVPS was sold and papers were forged with her name on it, that is most like in New York State.

If bills, invoices, etc. were incurred and not paid and stuck to her credit, again, where's the jurisdiction?

From my comfy chair, considering transactions were in multiple states and sale would have been in NY, probably as much or more activity not in the home base state of Pennsylvania. When this happens often this becomes federal in nature.

Feel free to brainstorm. Crystal will catch up in the morning as time allows between juggling children.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

mpkossen said: Hey buffalooed/elrooted/pubcrawler/"drmike"! I could unban your pubcrawler account, if that's easier for you?

claps believe, you made me laught soooo hard hahaha

While I would gladly take your word for it, your words is a good as any word from CrystalD. And how would you have obtained that information?

rds100 said: Everyone with a VPS from UGVPS should take backups now!

1000000% true. I was going to migrate something to UGVPS, but meh.

Smabowlski said: UGVPS sold to ChicagoVPS = YES

I hate my hunchs.

Foulacy said: Seems like they're just trying to pull a scam on customers

but why? UGVPS ere working OK up to when they losed control of the domain.

Maounique said: Don't. You'll regret later and will prove nothing.

I fking hate you @Maounique. I think we have so much in common, maybe my 3rd twin brother? (is that even fine to say? twin is for 2, but for 3?! )

iBot said: I don't understand one thing. You wake up one day, find out that your identity is stole and next thing you do is login to GoDaddy and get the account/domain back and redirect it to google? Check if any paypal accounts were created? I mean wtf? Why not press charge him already for all the fuck ups he has done? (You knew he was a scammer and shit & want the story to end like Breaking Bad?)

exactly my thought too. Weird things going on. MAYBE insert tin foil hat she knew/regret of a plan to scam us customers, and try to make the good thing and advice us. You can remove the tin foil hat please.

Smabowlski said: It's quite easy to recommend folks contact police, but honestly, that's not approachable for many people, especially a woman in distress like this who two small children she has to fully tend to.

I don't know, but she should. Imagine the legal problems she can face, IF he made legal documents or debt with her name.

My thoughts:

I don't think I'm gonna bite this one, it is super weird. Why should he made a company using her documents? She said that he had credit problems. But making ALL of this, without her concern? And now, she just find out of Godaddy's account and decide to redirect the domain? She had never used IRC but she knows how to enter a forum? I hate IRC and I have been several times in it, I think a lot of ppl knows about it. I don't know, but I will consider my UG VPS long gone now. Funny to say, it worked very good.

• @mpkossen said:

Yes, it will prove that the person posting as @CrystalD is truly a woman, and the Crystal who was impersonated.

Right now, I've seen no proof that this isn't another guy trying to create drama.

Smabowlski says he has proof, but I haven't seen him in this forum till now. How's him vouching for a new user named CrystalD , anymore credible than the the user him/herself? If this is the original owner of the domain, prove it by creating a unique alphanumeric cname entry on the domain, and post it here.

@CrystalD said:
    How do you lose a support ticket????

is it me, or that is an UGVPS ticket, and not a Chicago VPS ticket?

Thanked by 1support123
  • Apparently UGVPS was sold to CVPS.

• @tija said:
    Apparently UGVPS was sold to CVPS.

Where's the proof? Why is it so apparent? There was that CVPS guy categorically denying it and ridiculing the person who made the insinuation. What more credibility does CVPS have if that's true?

• @joelgm said:
    Smabowlski says he has proof, but I haven't seen him in this forum till now. How's him vouching for a new user named CrystalD , anymore credible than the the user him/herself? If this is the original owner of the domain, prove it by creating a unique alphanumeric cname entry on the domain, and post it here.

Smabowlski has been on this forum for ages, under other names.

Thanked by 1Smabowlski

joelgm said: There was that CVPS guy

you dont like Chris, right?

• @Nekki said:
    Smabowlski has been on this forum for ages, under other names.

A fat lot of credibility it gives him, that he has a lot of aliases.

@netomx said:
    you dont like Chris, right?

I don't like him for trying to personally ridicule every customer who posts a bad review about their service.

• @netomx said "She said that he had credit problems."

She said something about credit problems, and he said something about a bad check

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx (county is Luzerne, do searches on both their names)

• joelgm said: prove it by creating a unique alphanumeric cname entry on the domain, and post it here.

That would be a great idea.

Problem is the domain via Godaddy now is SUSPENDED:

"This domain name has been suspended due to invalid Whois information."

Last record update appears to match Crystal's info....

Domain Name: UGVPS.COM

Registry Domain ID: 1749478805_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
    Update Date: 2013-08-01 12:24:55
    Creation Date: 2012-10-02 17:00:08
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-10-02 17:00:08
    Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
    Registrar IANA ID: 146
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
    Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: Crystal Dale
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: 88 Darling St.
    Registrant City: Wilkes Barre
    Registrant State/Province: Pennsylvania
    Registrant Postal Code: 18702
    Registrant Country: United States
    Registrant Phone: +1.57078556740
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]
    Registry Admin ID:

• @joelgm said:
    A fat lot of credibility it gives him

He's got as much credibility as anyone else on the internet, but that's not the point; you suggested he was a newbie, I corrected that suggestion.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

netomx said: I fking hate you @Maounique.

Welcome to the club. You are in good company :)

joelgm said: I don't like him for trying to personally ridicule every customer who posts a bad review about their service.

point taken

DomainBop said: She said something about credit problems, and he said something about a bad check

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx (county is Luzerne, do searches on both their names)

not loading ATM, care to share what you read?

Maounique said: Welcome to the club. You are in good company :)

i really hope so :P

• Problem is the domain via Godaddy now is SUSPENDED:

"This domain name has been suspended due to invalid Whois information."
    Last record update appears to match Crystal's info....

It was suspended as a result of an ICANN compliance ticket that was filed on December 5th for invalid contact info. The fact that Crystal updated the info today should be enough proof that the Crystal posting here is Crystal.
    I

• How can she add html coded images to vanilla on the first try?

• Nevermind, it seems Vanilla's editor's image thing works now!

• DeanDean Member
    edited December 2013

I was thinking about this whilst in the shower and I came up with an alternative... because it just all sounds too fishy, and something's not sitting right for me.

-=- Dons tin foil hat -=-
    The guy setup a company in Crystal's name for whatever reason (whether it be he has previous debt / tax liability or something) with her verbal permission at the time (because who in a committed relationship wouldn't?). Crystal got screwed over in some way (affair, or whatever). Crystal decides to ditch his ass and decides her name isn't going to be used any more by her ex and decides to screw him over right back by taking control of the domain name and claiming it all as a fraud without her permission.

Hell it's what i'd do if I was in her position (apart from the lie bit) :)

As for not involving the police - the only reason I can think that someone wouldn't is because they know the truth will come out in the end, and because if she gave permission to start with to her ex, she is as screwed as he is... claiming "vulnerability", "distress" or "children" is no excuse - all you are doing is giving permission for all the other people who do similar things to get away with it because they think they can too. By not involving the police, technically anyone that has a claim against UGVPS has a claim against you Crystal, whether you like it or not... because on paper, you owned the company.

If UGVPS was sold to @CVPS_Chris, and you've taken control of the domain isn't that going to open up a legal battle between you and whoever bought it?

Ultimately @CrystalD, you need to take legal advice because you're gonna end up in a shed load of trouble if you don't. By coming onto the forums and doing everything you have the way you have you have potentially now opened a can of worms that you can't reseal.

@DeanClinton sound about right.

• @serverian said:
    Nevermind, it seems Vanilla's editor's image thing works now!

It has been working past several weeks afaik.