Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

If you don't have a suggestion, then why would you make such an allegation?

Because unlike some people who blindly believe you just because you said so I use some common sense? Old Crystal, new Crystal.. everything is possible, but for now you're just one forum account more.
    I don't dispute anything you said, just point out the obvious. You could be anyone.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @Heinz said:
    Because unlike some people who blindly believe you just because you said so I use some common sense? Old Crystal, new Crystal.. everything is possible but for now you're just one forum account more.

I'm here with nothing to gain. I am here to tell this community the truth. I have had several people message me asking if we spoke on IRC. No, that was my loser of an ex-husband pretending to be me. Or this Chris guy, who loses support tickets from his own website. I have the original email, and support ticket number I filed on November 26th @ 12:42pm (i even marked it as high priority) before i redirected the domain to google, asking him to contact me. It also included my phone number.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

So why is it that the ticket number does not exist, and when I just asked you for your phone number you said you didnt feel comfortable but yet you gave it to me in this "ticket" just some days ago.

Doesnt make sense.

• This is going to be good :D

Thanked by 1bjo
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    So why is it that the ticket number does not exist, and when I just asked you for your phone number you said you didnt feel comfortable but yet you gave it to me in this "ticket" just some days ago.

Doesnt make sense.

That was _before _I had to take this route in order to get your attention. It is also late at night and my children are sleeping peacefully. A picture of your automated response for submitting a support ticket is coming in a moment.

• @CrystalID, check your messages here. I can confirm your details --- read to discover why.

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Doesnt make sense.

Does this make sense? I took a picture of the email on my cellphone. Here it is.....

How do you lose a support ticket????

• I can 10000000% verify that CrystalID is Crystal Dale.

I confirmed her details from here photo identification materials which I have.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Smabowlski said: I can 10000000% verify that CrystalID is Crystal Dale.

I confirmed her details from here photo identification materials which I have.

Hey buffalooed/elrooted/pubcrawler/"drmike"! I could unban your pubcrawler account, if that's easier for you?

While I would gladly take your word for it, your words is a good as any word from CrystalD. And how would you have obtained that information?

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • That won't be necessary mpkossen.

A good reporter NEVER gives their sources.

Funny my word is no good. If you think that, you are drunk on the punch your paycheck is buying from CC.

But someone has some explaining to do.

Didn't UGVPS get sold to ChicagoVPS? If Crystal wasn't involved and things were in her name, seems like we have ourselves multiple layers of identify fraud. Plus we have Thomas Dale working for / involved in both companies. Care to jump in a conspiracy perpetuating that sort of fraud?

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Doesnt make sense.

Does it make sense that someone who was probably in labor would be chatting up a storm in IRC trying to drum up VPS sales just hours before giving birth?

The IRC log Zen posted earlier in this thread shows someone named "Crystal" logging into IRC late at night on October 15th. The Wilkes-Barre newspaper shows Crystal gave birth on October 16th.

It's possible the "Crystal" in IRC on the 15th was Crystal but Thomas seems far more likely.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • Smabowlski said: Funny my word is no good. If you think that, you are drunk on the punch your paycheck is buying from CC.

Hey, it's nothing personal. It's just that I have to way to know who you are, same with CrystalD and a lot of other people here. That's the reason I'm asking for the source of this. You're not the New York Times and I'm not the FBI.

Smabowlski said: But someone has some explaining to do.

That's definitely true.

Smabowlski said: Didn't UGVPS get sold to ChicagoVPS? If Crystal wasn't involved and things were in her name, seems like we have ourselves multiple layers of identify fraud. Plus we have Thomas Dale working for / involved in both companies. Care to jump in a conspiracy perpetuating that sort of fraud?

I don't know, did they?

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • I take it personal when children try to play stupid on the internet about real lives. This woman has been destroyed emotionally, financially and now socially.

There's no doubt that DomainBop smacked reality in the head with the above. Look at IRC history for the logins as UGVPS/Crystal who clearly was Thomas doing such. If you don't believe it, I can point you to the data, which you aren't going to read on this censored site.

Now I have even less respect for fathers that don't care for their family and children. I have a special place for folks like that. Man up Thomas Dale.

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n JahAGR
  • Smabowlski said: I take it personal when children try to play stupid on the internet about real lives. This woman has been destroyed emotionally, financially and now socially.

Hey, I totally understand that and I definitely agree. I am, however, not that easy to convince without real proof. Again, it's nothing personal.

Smabowlski said: There's no doubt that DomainBop smacked reality in the head with the above. Look at IRC history for the logins as UGVPS/Crystal who clearly was Thomas doing such. If you don't believe it, I can point you to the data, which you aren't going to read on this censored site.

DomainBop had a good point and proof, making the thomas-is-crystal theory better.

Feel free to post what you want, by the way. We do have rules and boundaries, we're not censored.

Smabowlski said: Now I have even less respect for fathers that don't care for their family and children. I have a special place for folks like that. Man up Thomas Dale.

I'd like to stay clear of your special place ;-) However, if what I read between the lines is true, I share your disrespect for this guy. If there is one thing I learned growing up and even after that, it's that parents should be always there for their children when they need it. Regardless.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • I'll answer some of this...

UGVPS sold to ChicagoVPS = YES. Crystal says so. Do I have a legal document of such, no.

Who signed the paperwork? Wasn't Crystal even though things were in her name. Crystal says so.

Thomas works/worked for ChicagoVPS and ColoCrossing. We know that because of some untrustable source that did the leg work over on that other site and put it together. So this matter is certainly an in-house matter of concern here.

Photo identification --- Thomas Dale apparently was handing it out to various people here and there as proof that he was Crystal and a real person. I am not the only person who has seen the document. Most of what I get hold of is sent to me by others who are tired of the shenanigans.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@Smabowlski said:
    If Crystal wasn't involved and things were in her name, seems like we have ourselves multiple layers of identify fraud.

But how do we know this? Lets say that you're right and her identity verified. Does this verify also "it wasn't me" story? I am not saying that she's lying. But we can't be sure that she doesn't. UGVPS seems like one big fuck up. Debts? Who wants to be old Chrystal now anyway?

@mpkossen said:
    While I would gladly take your word for it, your words is a good as any word from CrystalD. And how would you have obtained that information?

That's good question. Because my math can't process this:
    - Crystal: I wasn't part of all this, I just found out about this, it wasn't me, I am new here so no one know me.
    - Smabowlski: I know who Crystal is and I can verify her

Do you see the problem? If Crystal would be really new person on scene Smabowlski wouldn't be able to verify her.

• Heinz said: Do you see the problem?

Yep.

• Heinz said: Do you see the problem?

Hmm.. interesting.

• @Heinz: I never said I "just found out". But I did decide to act on this just recently. Yes nobody knows me...And i don't know any of you either, but apparently people i have never even spoke with have copies of MY photo ID...And have chat logs with "me" in IRC...A program I have never used. I can understand everyone's skepticism, but I just want everyone to know whatever was said, or done with my name, was not done by me. If I could think of another way to prove I am who I say I am and back up my story, trust me.......I would.......

• Seems like they're just trying to pull a scam on customers lol to try and fool us... Shake my head.. Sucks to hear that a wife and husband are trying to deceive their customers and just run off with the money.

Thanked by 2k0nsl coolnow
  • @Heinz said:
    Do you see the problem? If Crystal would be really new person on scene Smabowlski wouldn't be able to verify her.

I will tell you what this person named Smabowlski asked me, in order to know i'm telling the truth. Even though he has explained it already. Tom, my soon ex-husband, was sending people copies of MY PERSONAL PHOTO ID to make them think HE was really ME. I just found this out tonight....Smabowlski somehow is one of these people who HAS a copy...Although this has made me terrified to wonder HOW MANY other unkown people have a copy of MY PHOTO ID.......He asked me to verify the information on it without showing it to me...........If you still non-believers cannot comprehend that, it is past your bedtime.

• @Heinz said:

I was able to verify her from here photo identification card. The one in her pocket or what was her old one (definitely should have it replaced due to fraud issue). Is it possible she is someone else with such document? Remote chance, very remote.

Other details check out also, which folks wouldn't so easily fake.

I have a nagging suspicion that next step where such a situation is indeed factual, involves filing legal charges. Those produce an identifiable paper trail and reference material. When that happens (like with VolumeDrive) it puts to sleep any doubt of validity of claims or questions about if this is reality.

• @Foulacy said:
    Seems like they're just trying to pull a scam on customers lol to try and fool us... Shake my head.. Sucks to hear that a wife and husband are trying to deceive their customers and just run off with the money.

That's the exact point!!! He's been scamming you ALL from the gate!!!!Open your eyes!!!Pretending to be a female and probably flirting with you, sending you photos from google images so you buy his services!!!!My actions tonight do not benefit me in any way except to socially clear my name from whatever (insert dirty word here) he has made me out to look like!!! I'm sick of it!!

• Ok i don't know who is who, who is Crystal and who is not, neither what's going on.
    What i know is that

Everyone with a VPS from UGVPS should take backups now!

And don't come back later crying about your data if you didn't take backup.

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@Foulacy said:
    Seems like they're just trying to pull a scam on customers lol to try and fool us...

I think the same, just can't decide who's real scammer. Is it Crystal a victim or someone who wants to say "it wasn't me" and run away now when everything is fucked up.

@Smabowlski I hoped that you have data which would differentiate this person from supposedly fake one but all what you're saying is that you got from (supposedly) Crystal photo identification card and you can verify that CrystalD is the person from this photo identification card.
    So we have real Crystal here, that's good, but we still cannot know for sure if that's really new person and old one was fake.
    I don't side with anyone, I just explore the possibilities.

• Here's the thing; It could be tom impersonating crystal right now on the forum. Nobody will know who is who at all. It could be all a big fiasco just to fool people that have services with ugvps.

• Foulacy said: Here's the thing; It could be tom impersonating crystal right now on the forum. Nobody will know who is who at all. It could be all a big fiasco just to fool people that have services with ugvps.

Could be. I know some people here who are real badass strategist.

• The same person Thomas Dale was pretending to be.
    The same person who owns the domain UGVPS.com and was being taken advantage of. The same person who takes care of her 2 precious children on her own because even a court order won't make this (insert dirty word here) see his own children!!!!!!
    The same person who is finally going to fight back and do what she feels is right.
    ME. The real, Crystal Dale.

• @Zen said:
    You're forgetting that the only real reason things are 'fucked up' is because of the idea that Crystal has never existed (at least in the way we thought she did)

Not at all. Look at thread title. This company is fucked up no matter who run it. I am wondering if they can pay rented servers at all or that's just final break out.

• Yeah well, Thomas Dale cut tail and ran to Buffalo it seems.

Come Monday I'll confirm with the folks at county level child support about him being in arrears and MIA. Seems like he has multiple child support cases.

I'd tell you how Crystal pieced this all together.. but probably better than she tells everyone.

Thanked by 2CrystalD ihatetonyy