Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

191011121315»

Comments

• MarkTurner said: It seems this thread is about predicting the failure of this company.

This thread is about allegations of fraud and identity theft around this company.

• Care to explain who you're dancing with here, "Crystal"?

(if that is even your real name...)

Thanked by 2support123 CrystalD
  • @HostNun

Well, the man of my dreams of course! And that guy with the bowtie...I won't mention Tom's name, but you all know who that is.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

@mpkossen said:
    It has always surprised me as well.

What has? That people never treated Francisco the same as Fabozzi? You mean you're actually shocked that the guy who has stayed up countless nights helping people in this community over the years, even when he was helping direct competition get better at their job, wasn't treated the same way as shit-on-everyone-all-the-time Fabozzi?

Amazing how easy it is for you people to rewrite history in your heads. If the likes of Francisco and BuyVM are the immoral bastards then I'll wear that flag with them and be damn proud of it.

Oh, and no this isn't me raging, before that guy pops up. When I say fuck more than 6 times in one paragraph, then you know I'm raging :)

• Folks, I'm back from my beauty sleep. Here's one for y'all

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I spoke to Chris who said he has no intention of shuttering UG's service. I expect that Tom Dale (who is no longer employed by ColoCrossing) and Crystal will resolve their marital issues in private moving forward instead of airing their dirty laundry for public consumption.

At this point the thread has transitioned its focus off topic, so I am going to set this to sink. I am not locking it, so that interested commenters can still fire their shots if truly necessary.

• Well, that's all peachy.

Last I checked Chris was on the phone (last night) talking about $1k being owed. He was on the phone with Miss Crystal. Whether folks are now back stepping is unclear.

Found it odd that Tom was driving back to Pennsylvania today and trying to make peace.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

"war and peace rants"

golden

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Smabowlski said:
    Well, that's all peachy.

Last I checked Chris was on the phone (last night) talking about $1k being owed. He was on the phone with Miss Crystal. Whether folks are now back stepping is unclear.

Found it odd that Tom was driving back to Pennsylvania today and trying to make peace.

I wish him luck! Hell hath no fury like a women's scorn.

Thanked by 1nunim
  • One thing we agree on Jon is the scorn of a woman.

• Maounique said: My ban proves it.

How, oh how did we get back to this? How long has it been, almost 2 years? It's really not fair to bring it up again and say something as it's a proven fact. Things weren't really black and white as you're trying to make them be. Oh well, I guess we will never agree on this.

• @jbiloh, while I'm not going to go on a rant about CC owning LET and LEB, I will point out a few things that you need to consider.

1) Where is CVPS_Chris in all of this? He claims he is on vacation, when he should be on here providing answers.

2) Where was CVPS_Chris when CVPS was hacked? He was not responding in a timely fashion. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11233/chicagovps-hacked/p1

You claim that CC provides transparency for LET and LEB, yet you don't take action against CC customers, and let them go around breaking the rules. Last I checked, that isn't transparency.

• bizzardbizzard Member
    edited December 2013

Why did this thread die so fast? Is it locked down?

What's the final version of the drama? Hundreds of posts on 16th and just 3 on 17th.

• Yes, it's been marked to sink. This thread. Sunk by the moderators.