Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    c0y:

Most of what you said is correct, except for the handling tickets part, and trying to find out where Tom is. I had absolutely nothing to do with that company. I know where Tom is, I have his current phone number and I do not want to speak with him. Also i do not know who buffaloed is.

Smabowlski = Buffaloed - he has many names, sorry for not mentioning his current username on here.

So did Thomas ask you to call @Divinite before this entire fiasco then?

A bit like "Hey Crystal, could you call someone for the company? Nothing special, some kid that wants to help." perhaps?

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    Smabowlski you remind me of someone I know here, drMike. As harsh and cocky as he might be, still he is an honest good person and have a real good research skill.

Hehe, my name is Ruby and my new company is Arrghvps.com hope all you boys sign up soon :)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @c0y

No, I was never asked to call @Divinite and I have never talked to her until today. But she thought she had spoken with me before, (which she didn't) and we don't know who she actually talked to....One of his internet hussies I presume...

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • @CrystalD said:
    c0y

No, I was never asked to call Divinite and I have never talked to her until today. But she thought she had spoken with me before, (which she didn't) and we don't know who she actually talked to....One of his internet hussies I presume...

She claims to recognize your child's voice, apparently from previously. What was your child doing with 'one of his internet hussies'?

• @CrystalD said:
    c0y

No, I was never asked to call Divinite and I have never talked to her until today. But she thought she had spoken with me before, (which she didn't) and we don't know who she actually talked to....One of his internet hussies I presume...

Oh of course, that makes sense I guess

• @joelgm

You are misunderstanding. You read that wrong... I said @Divinite was on the phone with one of his internet hussies, and not me. But she thought it was me. But it wasn't.

• Divinite said: No, she asked if she could call me, and I agreed to, using my disposible number.
    I heard the child in the background and I remembered it immediately.

Where did Divinite hear the child's voice before?

• @joelgm

I can't know for sure...Only @Divinite could answer that question...

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

This has turned into Mafia...

Thanked by 1Grainga
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

First off I want to say I was not ignoring the thread, I was traveling today and just pulled out my laptop. As far as I know Tom is trying to get the domain back, and CVPS does not own UGVPS at all, they are just a client, so yes I have interest in this thread.

I can also comment that Tom no longer works for CVPS or ColoCrossing and is just running UG and DTM. To me this just sounds like two ex's not getting along and trying to create problems for each other. UG is not going anywhere so no worry about it joining the dead pool.

Also to comment about myself and Tom playing Xbox together, that is hog wash. Tom doesnt own an Xbox, and I know this for a fact, as I sold him my Playstation... and other things this "Crystal" has stated do not line up to truths I do know.

• CrystalDCrystalD Member
    edited December 2013

@CVPS_Chris

Also to comment about myself and Tom playing Xbox together, that is hog wash. Tom doesnt own an Xbox, and I know this for a fact, as I sold him my Playstation... and other things this "Crystal" has stated do not line up to truths I do know.

Unlike your support tickets, if you give me just a moment, I will resolve this.

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • Well if there is once that I hope Chris is being totally truthful it's this once --- that UGVPS is just a customer and nothing more. Not that I or anyone else can 100% prove otherwise at this point.

Same applies to the CC folks and revelation that Dale is no longer officially employed there. Again, no way of proving it and I hope he's not playing consultant or other role instead.

A couple not getting along and problem fallout, no doubt to some extent that probably is at play here. How much that is leaning on the situation, we are going to find out.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @CVPS_Chris said:

As far as I know Tom is trying to get the domain back, and CVPS does not own UGVPS at all, they are just a client, so yes I have interest in this thread.

I can also comment that Tom no longer works for CVPS or ColoCrossing and is just running UG and DTM.

Thanks for confirming that Tom not Crystal is the one running UGVPS and he has just been using her name (i.e. borrowing her identity) as a marketing gimmick.

Thanked by 1Infinity
    edited December 2013

@Domainbop I have stated this month ago that Tom was in charge and owns UG.

• DomainBop said: he has just been using her name (i.e. borrowing her identity) as a marketing gimmick.

It's far more serious than a marketing gimmick

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Domainbop I have stated this month ago that Tom was in charge of UG.

He's just in charge? Who's the owner?

• @CVPS_Chris said:

And here you go folks. Straight from my cellphone with a few minutes in paint of course.

@CVPS_Chris you are his only "chicago bf"

edited December 2013

Correction: I have never been to his apartment. Hes asked me many of times, I declined.

• I say child support folks should go after the Playstation, the TV and bean bag chairs.

Thanked by 2ihatetonyy switsys
  • @Smabowlski said:
    I say child support folks should go after the Playstation, the TV and bean bag chairs.

What about the company? :D

Thanked by 1Smabowlski
  • "Well duh where is my chicago bf suppose to sit"

On you lap of course.

• Looks like WebhostingTalk was another market where UGVPS WAS running ads bearing Crystal's name. We all know how they frown about pitiful behavior. Time for a mighty ban hammer:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1310200&highlight=ugvps

• DomainBop said: I was accused of trolling on the first page of this thread for suggesting he had some involvement with UGVPS. :P

At that point in time, I really thought you were really just trolling, mainly because nobody had confirmed yet whether UGVPS had actually been sold or not. Sorry if I "bounced" too quickly. In retrospect, I shouldn't have.

jarland said: Kossen is a bit too quick to bounce back against any accusation made against his employer or their "friends." It's a job and he's just doing what he's told.

I do indeed bounce quickly sometimes. It's a habit I have when I think something is "unfair" at a certain point. Somehow this happens a lot with CVPS.

But just for the record: I run LEB and LET but I don't work for ColoCrossing. I have a full-time day job and even my own company.

• mpkossen said: I do indeed bounce quickly sometimes. It's a habit I have when I think something is "unfair" at a certain point. Somehow this happens a lot with CVPS.

That what makes you a good Administrator :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Maarten is top shelf all the way.

Thanked by 2mpkossen Infinity
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

Deleted

• netomx said: you are also misterious. Crystal,

If she's living in Australia, a Zurich IP to connect here may not be the fastest way.

Thanked by 1support123
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2013

@mpkossen said:
    Somehow this happens a lot with CVPS.

I'll give you two possible reasons and not much left for a grey area.

1. It's run by complete morons who cannot begin to comprehend how to conduct an interview or background check. In which case, I hope the customers enjoy the uptime and data privacy because any sense of it is a mere stroke of luck.

2. It's run by complete geniuses who have found the recipe for milking this set of websites dry and they know that no matter what they do they'll keep making sales because most people won't even read these threads anyway. In which case, enjoy it while it lasts, you know who to point to when this place is eventually made up of 80% companies that look suspiciously like possible alter egos of whatever convict Chris hired this time.

Take your pick, but the answer is not that CVPS is just unfairly hated for no reason. It's been nothing but attempts to deceive this community for years and that's all it'll ever be.

If CVPS is proven to own UGVPS, I propose that this provider finally be banned for it's repeat attempts at deception to squeeze a few extra pennies out of shoppers. If Chris believes his own words, he should agree with those terms.

Thanked by 1Zen
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@mpkossen huh?

• netomx said: mpkossen huh?

If Divinite lives in Australia, I'm surprised she uses a Zurich IP to post here.