Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days. - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UGVPS offline - My server offline more than 5 days.

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:
    So... as much as a few people already in this thread know I hate to get involved in this sort of crap, life has enough problems without armchair legal experts and detectives HOWEVER.....

I read 99% of this thread and 1 very important thing seems to be missing, there was someone that used to be very regular on IRC that worked for UGVPS as 1st line support and for a very short time IPXcore and I VERY specifically remember when there was a server issue this person was CALLING crystal to get it resolved and made multiple references of speaking to Crystal.

Would they not have got a little confused if crystal had a deep mans voice or are we also saying the other guy used a voice synth or crushed his own nuts to have the conversations.

Sorry I cant remember the persons name from IRC but no doubt some of you will. might just be a context thing but someone who remembers the name of the persoon should check the logs to verify this, I have none that old.

Thanks for the anonymity, @AnthonySmith :)

But the person was me. I am embarrassed to admit it.... but yes, it was me.

• CrystalD said: I will say this again to clarify what everyone keeps repeating...

You seem VERY suspicious, In PM you told me that you didn't have a job, yet your facebook says you are currently employed

• good luck everybody...

• @Divinite

Way to try and make me look like a bad parent / mother. I have never dropped my children or anyone elses for that matter. That's just a ludicrous allegation. And if you are Sarah, i vaugely remember you covering the overnight shift. We have never met. We never spoke. I only knew you existed because Tom told me he hired you for "practically nothing, to watch over the tickets because it got too big for him to handle alone".

• CrystalDCrystalD Member
    edited December 2013

@Spencer said:
    You seem VERY suspicious, In PM you told me that you didn't have a job, yet your facebook says you are currently employed

I don't have facebook. So you're not looking at mine.

Edit: Tom convinced me to make one a while back and i did, I deactivated it back in June or July of this year....

• CrystalD said: Tom and chris play Xbox together

CrystalD said: Chris sent a photo of a yacht to impress "me" (him).

Wtf ?

• @CrystalD ".I'm getting bills that are unpaid from the UK telling me i owe them money for some servers"

@UGVPS still owes @Sean money?

• CrystalD said: I don't have facebook. So you're not looking at mine.

This is weird... This facebook account has the same name as you and in the same town as you but it isnt you? The chances of that happening are so slim!

• .whmcs ugeekvps.com
    WHMCS license 2448584c5a0d88343456 (Chris Fabozzi, ChicagoVPS, [email protected]) for ugeekvps.com (domain registered on 2013-11-26) [198.23.167.134 - United States, Anadarko, OK, ColoCrossing] is currently active. Type: Owned License No Branding, valid from 2012-08-27 (no expiration date), v5.2.6 or later installed in /home/ugvps/public_html, addons: Android App, Support and Updates

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • @CrystalD said:
    Divinite

Way to try and make me look like a bad parent / mother. I have never dropped my children or anyone elses for that matter. That's just a ludicrous allegation. And if you are Sarah, i vaugely remember you covering the overnight shift. We have never met. We never spoke. I only knew you existed because Tom told me he hired you for "practically nothing, to watch over the tickets because it got too big for him to handle alone".

Right so you vaguely remember me, of all people. Rrriggghhtt. That wouldn't have rung any alarm bells whatsoever. No, not at all. And the very fact that you know who I am even when before you claimed I was someone else doesn't help your case.

Also, you're definitely not telling us the whole truth. What happened to you, Crystal? I remember that you were quite kind and that I learn't a lot from you.

I didn't just cover the night shift. In fact, I pretty much stayed up extremely late to cover the day as well.

I'm sorry but this looks like a load of shit from your end.

• @imperio said:
    Wtf ?

I said me in quotes, because Tom was pretending to be me...

• @CrystalD said:

Divinite

Now here's an odd thing; you claim to have never spoken to Sarah, but I remember receiving tickets from both of you last Xmas when your UK presence went south on Xmas Eve, and the support stuff were working until the early hours of Xmas day to get the node back online in a new DC.

What's the odds you were both working on such a big op and never spoke?

• @Spencer

Please post a link so i can see it..

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2013

@Spencer said:
    I wish I kept IRC private chats :(

I would have some great stuff to tell about tleo and CVPS and CC

Same here. :(

I use X-Chat2, usually my ScrollBack folder has it all but I can't find it at all. Must've re-installed in that time. :(

@DomainBop said:
    UGVPS still owes Sean money?

Yes, have done for a while now.

Also, I'm sure this ground is covered already and I don't want more drama but didn't Thomas work for CC too?

• imperioimperio Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    I said me in quotes, because Tom was pretending to be me...

How can chris try to impress you if they know eachother well enough to play xbox together ?

Thanked by 1support123
  • @Nekki said:
    CrystalD said:

It was most definitely not me.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@imperio said:
    How can chris try to impress you if they know eachother well enough to play xbox together ?

Chris thought he was talking to the real Crystal and was actually talking to Thomas I guess.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@CrystalD said:
    It was most definitely not me.

So Thomas used your login and Sarah's login for the OP?

• @Nekki said:

It was most definitely not me. If you haven't read the entire thread and don't understand that Tom has been interacting with people and impersonating me from day 1. Then you should not be posting your 2 cents asking questions I've already answered several times.

• Timeline folks.

Look at the dates of when UGVPS dumped Lenoir and became CC only. That happened between February and April of 2013... As per their LOWENDBOX offers.

Prior to February I'll bet my a%% that UGVPS relationship with Fabozzi was one of being a customer and not best buddies.

The yacht photos are too much. These guys in Buffalo just love big boats. We've found photos in the past on one of their public facing sites. Someone's daddy floats big boats and brokers sales of yachts and pleasure crafts.

• @imperio said:

You are confusing the timeline in which the events happened....At first, Tom impersonated me to Chris...NOW as of recently, they are friends and play xbox together. Tom himself told me. I have a few thousand texts to go through but i'm sure i could find it. He also told me that he told chris he never spoke with me, and that it was him the entire time...How true that is, i don't know, I don't believe anything he says....

• @Smabowlski sir, If I may say you're very selective in reading, driving your own version of what happened with (always) the same goal ignoring all other things and infos witten here. You're one lousy detective in this specific case.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @netomx said:
    So Thomas used your login and Sarah's login for the OP?

If I had some type of login that you speak of, i don't know about it. So yes, he would be the person behind it....I thought i had clearly explained that he did all this crap in my name, without my permission? And as this unfolds, i'm learning more, and more, and more things that he did while impersonating me....

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And to sum more drama:

Why havent Chris and Tom jumped to defend theirselves?

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • imperioimperio Member
    edited December 2013

@CrystalD said:
    You are confusing the timeline in which the events happened....At first, Tom impersonated me to Chris...NOW as of recently, they are friends and play xbox together. Tom himself told me. I have a few thousand texts to go through but i'm sure i could find it. He also told me that he told chris he never spoke with me, and that it was him the entire time...How true that is, i don't know, I don't believe anything he says....

Isnt this wtf, how tom and chris became friends after all the impersonation and impress stuff happened ? They may already know eachother before.

• @infinity

Exactly.

• @netomx said:
    And to sum more drama:

Why havent Chris and Tom jumped to defend theirselves?

Good question....What do i think???There is no defense! Everything i've said is true, and i hope they are holding each others genitals when they jump!

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited December 2013

@jarland said:
    I acknowledge your interpretation as possible but you've put a lot less time and effort into investigating this than others have who claim to have confirmed the identity.

But their math doesn't add up but they interpret it as fact.

1. I got documents from Crystal before
    2. I got documents from Crystal now
      Conclusion: I have proof that this is the right Crystal and old one was fake and all what she's telling me now is true

Don't you see the problem with this conclusion here? Just because they got THE SAME documents from some Crystal before and now the same documents from new Crystal this doesn't mean that old one was fake or different person at all.

Right this moment @Divinite is the only source with some weight in discussion.

• Either way, this is making me physically sick.

Anyone with questions for me can PM me and I'll make sure I answer.

I hope all goes well for you, @CrystalD. Really, I do. If you're the real one, I hope you slap him with legal charges for impersonation because it means I was one of the people scammed hugely. If not the one who was scammed the most.

I was niëve and could never have seen this coming. Now that this has happened, I kinda wish that LET had stricter rules about this sort of thread. It's extremely demoralising and this sort of legal problem shouldn't be discussed in a public forum.

But in my mind, come on, if this was the real Crystal, she'd have posted one message and left it at that.

Thanked by 2support123 coolnow
  • @Divinite, thanks for the contributions.

Few clarifications:

1. Were you ever at the Dale's home?
    2. How did you know of basement?