Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
edited February 2022 in Offers

Pulsed Media 12th Anniversary Celebration

Amazingly it's already been 12 years since the sales door at Pulsed Media opened! That's really something to Celebrate and appreciate!
It's been a long road till now, and we are keen to see what the next 12 years brings around! Steady progress year over year has been made to bring constantly better services to all of our users. We are humbled by the number of people who have been with us for MORE than a decade! It's surprisingly large group of users who has done so. Huge thanks to EVERYONE who's been using our services, especially those who has been using our services for years! Without You we would not be here, tirelessly working to make even better services. It's humbling to see how many people rejoice and enjoy the seedboxes and servers we provide.

To celebrate this and to give our thanks we have two separate specials on going, a SWEET SWEET Raffle where you get the first month for free! Yes For Free!
Second is V10G seedboxes re-balanced towards more traffic / bandwidth! Thanks for the feedback to make this choice!

All of these are SPECIAL 12TH ANNIVERSARY ONLY PLANS! :O These will run for 30 days or as long as stock lasts. Only 100 each of the V10G Special seedboxes will be sold at maximum. The Raffles are on average 1 per hour for the full 30 days, meaning ~720 FREE seedboxes will be given out if we manage to keep enough free resources on the servers.
The specials may change during these 30days, some may go out of stock, or some new ones may be added.

EDIT Forgot to add that we got Black Friday 2021 MVP award on the megathread too :) Also for the raffle, keep on checking every hour. each are on their own schedule at random time, new one to each added max once per hour

Check them all out at: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

12th Anniversary Raffle Seedboxes

• 12th Anniversary SSD 200G: 200GB SSD Raid0 Storage, 1GB Ram, 1Gbps bandwidth, 4 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic, 35% Hourly Chance: 2.99€ Per Month FREE First Month
  • 12th Anniversary V1000 500GB: 500GB(455GiB) RAID0 HDD Storage, 1GB Ram, 1Gbps bandwidth, 8 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic, 35% Hourly Chance: 2.99€ Per Month FREE First Month
  • 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB: 1TB (910GiB) RAID5 HDD Storage, 1GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 16 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic, 27.5% Hourly Chance: 2.99€ Per Month FREE First Month
  • 12th Anniversary Dragon-R 500GB: 500GB(455GiB) RAID10 HDD Storage, 1GB Ram, 20Gbps bandwidth, 3 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic, 2.5% Hourly Chance: 2.99€ Per Month FREE First Month

V10G 12th Anniversary Seedboxes:

• 12th Anniversary V10G XS: 1TB Storage, 1GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 4 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 2.99€ Per Month
  • 12th Anniversary V10G S: 2TB Storage, 2GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 8 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 5.99€ Per Month
  • 12th Anniversary V10G M: 4TB Storage, 4GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 16 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 8.99€ Per Month
  • 12th Anniversary V10G L: 8TB Storage, 8GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 32 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 11.99€ Per Month

EDIT 2: Above links fixed, sorry they were pointing to incorrect services initially
V10G now also has RAID5 12 drive servers in the mix for a little bit of redundancy, not only RAID0 4drive servers.

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)

Comments

• if i request migrate from old seedbox to new seedbox,can I get the torrent status recovery in rutorrent(or even to Deluge)?

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • caracalcaracal Member
    edited February 2022

Is everything already out of stock :P

EDIT: Reading the post again, may be just stupid.
    EDIT2: HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY!

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Congratulations on the anniversary!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@PulsedMedia Happy 12th Birthday!

Would you be able to provide 12 x 12th Anniversary V10G S for €12.12/yr recurring? :wink:

• Happy anniversary!

How do I enter the raffle?

If it's there and I didn't read it, I must be blind and need to see doctor.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@iNanja said:
    Happy anniversary!

How do I enter the raffle?

If it's there and I didn't read it, I must be blind and need to see doctor.

Keep checking the site, new ones come available hourly

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

TLDR on the raffles: Keep refresh the sales page every hour, there's a chance that there will be 0 or 1 stock released every hour which you can get the first month free :)

• Congrats @PulsedMedia ! Great Service!

• Got one V10G XS! Congratulations on the anniversary!

@FAT32 said:

Would you be able to provide 12 x 12th Anniversary V10G S for €12.12/yr recurring? :wink:

Dang i wish we could! Original plan WAS to play with 12 symbolism, but could not make it happen. REALLY REALLY wanted to make 12€/Month, 12TB Storage, 12TB Traffic one :/
    But alas, seedboxes people prefer more bandwidth.

Let's say if we get enough votes on this thread for that plan, i'll see if i can make atleast some available :)

• I'll be the first in line for 12/12/12/12 :P

@PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

Dang i wish we could! Original plan WAS to play with 12 symbolism, but could not make it happen. REALLY REALLY wanted to make 12€/Month, 12TB Storage, 12TB Traffic one :/

Let's say if we get enough votes on this thread for that plan, i'll see if i can make atleast some available :)

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

@FAT32 said:
    TLDR on the raffles: Keep refresh the sales page every hour, there's a chance that there will be 0 or 1 stock released every hour which you can get the first month free :)

and at random time too! :) May be say 18:00:01 or 18:59:59 -- each of them are on their own schedule and on their chances, so it's possible that at 18:59:59 all 4 get one, then 19:00:01 all 4 get another 4!

Thanked by 2FAT32 pan_ia0_net
  • Just grabbed one, guess I'll give PulsedMedia another chance!

@PulsedMedia said:

12TB Storage is a bit too huge for me... how about the following :tongue:

• 1212GB Storage
    • 1212MB RAM
    • 12TB Traffic
    • €12.12/yr
  • taizitaizi Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said: people prefer more bandwidth

thats why i still thinking should i buy V10G L.32T traffic seems not enough(now i use 20T traffic in 6T SB)

btw, we still have 100Mbps unlimited if run out of traffic, but consider it reset dynamic, not reset every month, maybe it will turn to 100Mbps all the time🤣

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

@caracal said:
    I'll be the first in line for 12/12/12/12 :P

I will be the second...? :tongue: But seriously 12TB is too huge... my entire collection of Linux ISO is not even 10% of that...

• @FAT32 said:

@caracal said:
    I'll be the first in line for 12/12/12/12 :P

I will be the second...? :tongue: But seriously 12TB is too huge... my entire collection of Linux ISO is not even 10% of that...

You probably just need more ISOs

• @FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

• 1212GB Storage
    • 1212MB RAM
    • 12TB Traffic
    • €12.12/yr

This is more appropriate, imo.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

• 1212GB Storage
    • 1212MB RAM
    • 12TB Traffic
    • €12.12/yr

I wish! That bandwidth costs way too much to be able to do that. 1212GB Storage, 1212MB RAM, 1212GB Traffic might be doable. Will check later today! It will go to the official specials page with LET Special marketing too if we make it! ;)

Thanked by 2FAT32 pan_ia0_net
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

Here's another vote! Already have four services with you. Would love to add a 5th!

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Just snagged a raffle! First SSD box with you guys. Wonder if it’ll have less bugs/errors :P

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@PulsedMedia said: 12TB Storage,

@PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

I don't care about bandwidth. I need storage :) Make it 12TB Storage for 12th Birthday :)

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • RecDRecD Member
    edited February 2022

Human are human, I am afraid the bot
    Is there any strategy to make sure the fairness, eg. preventing the automatic bot?

• @PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:

• 1212GB Storage
    • 1212MB RAM
    • 12TB Traffic
    • €12.12/yr

I wish! That bandwidth costs way too much to be able to do that. 1212GB Storage, 1212MB RAM, 1212GB Traffic might be doable. Will check later today! It will go to the official specials page with LET Special marketing too if we make it! ;)

Then how about 1.2TB of Traffic? That'll kinda make sense.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

@RecD said:
    Is there any strategy to make sure the fairness, eg. preventing the automatic bot?

#PULSEDMEDIA-12TH-ANNIVERSARY-CELEBRATION

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • @RecD said:

+1

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • 你们是最棒的

Thanked by 2dosai pan_ia0_net
  • @PulsedMedia Wasn't the raffle supposed to happen at every hour sharp? I managed to get one.. for some reason.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
    edited February 2022

@kdh said:
    @PulsedMedia Wasn't the raffle supposed to happen at every hour sharp? I managed to get one.. for some reason.

Not on the clock sharp, random time! :)

I must admit tho that i added 2 manually oops

EDIT: Statistically should be on average around half a clock btw expect most should be between 15-45 mins past

Thanked by 2kdh pan_ia0_net
  • @PulsedMedia Happy Birthday!! :sunglasses:
    Also, I can finally use my credits :smiley: