Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

Comments

• @PulsedMedia said: 12th Anniversary V10G L: 8TB Storage, 8GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 32 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 11.99€ Per Month

How to get this price? It's 19.99€ here.

• Congrats on the 12th anniversary and go strong in the next 12 :)
    Thanks to @FAT32 i hope we will get that 12.12 euro/y plan :)
    Lets go!!!!!

PULSEDMEDIA-12TH-ANNIVERSARY-CELEBRATION

Thanked by 2FAT32 PulsedMedia
  • HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY!

Purchased for one month for testing. I always wanted to buy it to try, but the setup fee stop me before. :D

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @PulsedMedia Happy Birthday!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @emperor said:
    Congrats on the 12th anniversary and go strong in the next 12 :)
    Thanks to @FAT32 i hope we will get that 12.12 euro/y plan :)
    Lets go!!!!!

Ah man I think this is going to be another sleepless night for us folks in APAC @PulsedMedia

Thanked by 2FAT32 emperor
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Evan_H said:

@PulsedMedia said: 12th Anniversary V10G L: 8TB Storage, 8GB Ram, 10Gbps bandwidth, 32 000GiB External Traffic, Unlimited Internal Traffic: 11.99€ Per Month

How to get this price? It's 19.99€ here.

First post links fixed! Sorry about that. Human error, it's a gazillion things to check when you run these kinds of specials, and even tho you try to triple check everything somethings things just slip :(

• I signed up for the V10G XS 2 weeks ago but I should have waited a bit longer 😂
    Anyway, Happy 12th Birthday!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Dang i wish we could! Original plan WAS to play with 12 symbolism, but could not make it happen. REALLY REALLY wanted to make 12€/Month, 12TB Storage, 12TB Traffic one :/
    But alas, seedboxes people prefer more bandwidth.

Let's say if we get enough votes on this thread for that plan, i'll see if i can make atleast some available :)

12TB Storage is a bit too huge for me... how about the following :tongue:

• 1212GB Storage
    • 1212MB RAM
    • 12TB Traffic
    • €12.12/yr

I wish! That bandwidth costs way too much to be able to do that. 1212GB Storage, 1212MB RAM, 1212GB Traffic might be doable. Will check later today! It will go to the official specials page with LET Special marketing too if we make it! ;)

Just do it

• Also anyone looking to buy this seedbox the newer 10g servers have much better performance , not to mention qbittorrent support I highly recommend them

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Happy anniversary!

Managed to snag a M10G, looking forward to using it :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @codelock said:
    Also anyone looking to buy this seedbox the newer 10g servers have much better performance , not to mention qbittorrent support I highly recommend them

qBittorrent?where?new seedbox only?

• All seedboxes have recurring price? Does it?

• @Merlincool said: All seedboxes have recurring price? Does it?

Mine have. I got 12th Anniversary V10G XS

• DecicusDecicus Member
    edited February 2022

@taizi said:

@codelock said:
    Also anyone looking to buy this seedbox the newer 10g servers have much better performance , not to mention qbittorrent support I highly recommend them

These newer ones definitely have it. I believe they might be working on updating the pre-existing ones.

Some of my pre-existing seedboxes with PM have configs/references to qBitTorrent, but seem to lack the actual qBitTorrent binary and support in their pulsedBox panel (e.g. "Enable qBitTorrent" or "Restart" buttons).

@PulsedMedia will have to clarify/update us in regards to the situation

• @taizi said:

@codelock said:

Qbittorrent on newer servers , I think old servers should also get the software update if am not wrong,

Anyways you can use this script (it worked last year when I first tried their service I don't know if it still works now) https://github.com/userdocs/qbittorrent-nox-static

Thanked by 1chedenaz
  • Can I purchase the M10G 1TB 2.99€/m deal without FIRST MONTH FREE? Please.
    I know myself isn't lucky enough to got the FIRST MONTH FREE prize.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

How about 12% extra bandwidth for me and next 12 users?

I downloaded 12 TV episodes last week and forgot to delete them, so this is what happened:
    83% traffic used

• @Koh said:
    Can I purchase the M10G 1TB 2.99€/m deal without FIRST MONTH FREE? Please.

If you don't mind RAID0 instead of RAID5, you can get the V10G XS by scrolling down on the special offers page

Thanked by 2Koh PulsedMedia
  • who got it? There was 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB 1 min ago

Thanked by 1qcfgpp
  • @emperor said:
    who got it? There was 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB 1 min ago

Not me :neutral:

• @emperor said:
    who got it? There was 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB 1 min ago

I've been refreshing the past 3-4 mins - I didnt even see it

• @Astro said: I've been refreshing the past 3-4 mins - I didnt even see it

I saw it and tried to order, but the price was 11.99$ so i just hit cancel :)

• Happy anniversary! :p

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • #PULSEDMEDIA-12TH-ANNIVERSARY-CELEBRATION

I am doing it right, right? /s

Congratz on 12 years on that cutthroat semi illegal market!

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nice! Been a PM customer for a long time.

Cross-posted on LEB: https://lowendbox.com/blog/did-someone-say-free-seedboxes-pulsedmedia-did/

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2022

hello, ordered one but get paypal error

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

let me try again.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@taizi said:

@codelock said:

All Debian 10 servers, so even for older ones if it's not an very old server

@Decicus said:

@taizi said:

@codelock said:

These newer ones definitely have it. I believe they might be working on updating the pre-existing ones.

Some of my pre-existing seedboxes with PM have configs/references to qBitTorrent, but seem to lack the actual qBitTorrent binary and support in their pulsedBox panel (e.g. "Enable qBitTorrent" or "Restart" buttons).

@PulsedMedia will have to clarify/update us in regards to the situation

Might be debian 8 based server, or that newest patches has just not been applied to the server. We use rolling updates to catch any regressions before they are widespread.> @Koh said:

Can I purchase the M10G 1TB 2.99€/m deal without FIRST MONTH FREE? Please.

Might not be bad idea, but we might then run out of capacity. We will see later during this promo.

@dedicados said:
    hello, ordered one but get paypal error

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

let me try again.

try one time payment.
    From normal order subscription should work flawlessly, from invoice view it works and it does not work randomly :/ Need to update WHMCS Paypal module (very long story why it's been kept back and back ... too many moving parts)

We are moving back to using credit automatically for invoices, so perhaps we should just disable subscriptions, which cause A LOT of confusion for people thinking we charged them, until paypal backend module has been updated.

Thanked by 1Decicus
  • it worked now. invoice paid

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • dgc1980dgc1980 Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said: EDIT 2: Above links fixed, sorry they were pointing to incorrect services initially
    V10G now also has RAID5 12 drive servers in the mix for a little bit of redundancy, not only RAID0 4drive servers.

what are the odds of getting a V10G on a RAID5 node?

@dgc1980 said:

@PulsedMedia said: EDIT 2: Above links fixed, sorry they were pointing to incorrect services initially
    V10G now also has RAID5 12 drive servers in the mix for a little bit of redundancy, not only RAID0 4drive servers.

what are the odds of getting a V10G on a RAID5 node?

~20-30%