Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

Comments

• @emperor said:

@Pilotseye said: I personally even skipped on some raffles cause it was not the product I am looking for.

Same here :)

Great to see that there is at least one more user that shares the spirit and gives an extra chance to other users.

In case someone is wondering, I am actually looking for "12th Anniversary M10G 1TB"

@PulsedMedia don't know if that was maybe asked before but can these be transfered just in case some hoarders want to get rid of them? :wink:

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Sorry but 12.12€/year with 2TB storage is just not doable, even the 1212GB is very borderline. On 3 year prepayment closer to reality tho. Not sure how far even then tho :/

I noticed there's free bonus disk policy... what's the difference of say just assigning 2TB now vs later? (1212GB + 65% = 2000GB, which is still within the 150% limit)

Now 300% max btw. It's the difference of time, hence revenue.

@emperor said:
    Gj to the one who took 12th Anniversary SSD 200G :) Hope its not the same guy who have already 5

Someone has 5? :O

@Pilotseye said: @PulsedMedia don't know if that was maybe asked before but can these be transfered just in case some hoarders want to get rid of them?

I think with the raffle we will say either NO or some absurd fee. Goes against the spirit of the raffle. We got 0€ and you still trying to profit from it and spend a lot of our time to handle that for you? Yea no.

We don't normally charge for transfers, but i think this might be the special case which makes us rethink that.

and now some are PM'ng me if they can bypass the raffle :/ I hope these remain marginal and does not make us regret doing these specials.

• Hi
    free raffle
    yes
    bye

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said:
    and now some are PM'ng me if they can bypass the raffle :/ I hope these remain marginal and does not make us regret doing these specials.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said:
    I think with the raffle we will say either NO or some absurd fee. Goes against the spirit of the raffle. We got 0€ and you still trying to profit from it and spend a lot of our time to handle that for you? Yea no.

Thanks for clarification, guess I need to keep waiting then and get lucky with the M10G - passing on other raffles I don't actually intend to keep using after the free month :sunglasses:

• More M10G for purchase #PLEASE.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • 🎉🎉🎉 @PulsedMedia

12th Anniversary V10G XS
    Available: 0

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • wanna buy, stock gone.

• @labrax said:
    wanna buy, stock gone.

yes.

edited February 2022

@tototo said:
    🎉🎉🎉 @PulsedMedia

12th Anniversary V10G XS
    Available: 0

what the heck, just checked there was 30 to go :O there are some "reservations", i might prune them shortly.

Let me see how 30 were gone in 2 hours first

EDIT I was mistaken, it was 14

Thanked by 1tototo
  • @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:
    @PulsedMedia can we get a one per customer limit on the raffle? I've received PM from members scaling it with 3 raffle wins on their accounts. And here we are sitting refreshing the page every chance we get.

Dang! Someone managed to snatch FOUR raffle slots and still complained he missed one while logging in. The nerve with some people.

Are you saying i won 4? I didn't - haven't one a single one so far. I have three services on the account. Two paid. One giveaway.

Available: 24

A "few" reservations, unpaid orders.

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:
    @PulsedMedia can we get a one per customer limit on the raffle? I've received PM from members scaling it with 3 raffle wins on their accounts. And here we are sitting refreshing the page every chance we get.

Dang! Someone managed to snatch FOUR raffle slots and still complained he missed one while logging in. The nerve with some people.

Are you saying i won 4? I didn't - haven't one a single one so far. I have three services on the account. Two paid. One giveaway.

Not you, someone else did.

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

HOW ARE THESE GUYS PICKING IT UP I refresh like crazy until 2 am. Then I thought maybe th went will goto sleep and I'll have some luck during the day. My F5 gonna break. Just some that beautiful dragon SSD box.

Our email to old customers about this hasn't even fully gone out yet, at about 52% or so and more than 12hrs to go -- and already V10G XS went to 0 for a moment there.

GUYS, i think we might be breaking some records here 🤔🤔

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

HOW ARE THESE GUYS PICKING IT UP I refresh like crazy until 2 am. Then I thought maybe th went will goto sleep and I'll have some luck during the day. My F5 gonna break. Just some that beautiful dragon SSD box.

Dragon is HDD, but RAID10 :) The dragon has very slim chances, over the 30 days less than 30 will be open.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@PulsedMedia said:
    Our email to old customers about this hasn't even fully gone out yet, at about 52% or so and more than 12hrs to go -- and already V10G XS went to 0 for a moment there.

Need MMMOOOOAAARRRR unsustainable deals to celebrate this record breaking event

Thanked by 2Astro hotsnow
  • contribute one ,
    12eur / year celebration for breaking the records :)

@PulsedMedia said:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said:
    Today is 12th Feb...

That means it's my birthday.

Thanked by 2FAT32 tototo
  • @yoursunny said:

@FAT32 said:
    Today is 12th Feb...

Happy birthday sunnyboy!!!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • not recurring price?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited February 2022

@labrax said:
    not recurring price?

How did you even ended with that question?
    Website is very clear, there is multiply options to choose showing the same prices...

Yes, first month free is not recurring price.

Thanked by 1tototo
  • @labrax said: not recurring price?

• Is it a technical or ideological reason not to restrict to 1-3 raffles per account?

• @caracal said: Is it a technical or ideological reason not to restrict to 1-3 raffles per account?

1 per account is luck.. 3-4 its not luck its using script for checking stock.. so while most of us mortals use f5 for refresh someone is in god mode and w8ing :)

@yoursunny said:

@FAT32 said:
    Today is 12th Feb...

Congrats on lvl up!

Thanked by 2FAT32 yoursunny
  • emperoremperor Member
    edited February 2022

:( I got item removed 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB... fak.. Congratz to whoever took it

Anyway can @PulsedMedia confirm if there is limit on the raffle per account ? Thanks

edited February 2022

@emperor said:
    :( I got item removed 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB... fak.. Congratz to whoever took it

Anyway can @PulsedMedia confirm if there is limit on the raffle per account ? Thanks

1 per user currently ON THE COUPON. You can still get it at full price even then.

Thanked by 1emperor
  • @emperor said:

I saw it and it was gone in a blink of an eye, those snipers are really something special.

• pulsedmedia.com/clients/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=68

If you exceed this limit your outbound bandwidth will be limited to 100Mbps for external networks.

The bandwidth limit is much better than my expectation. Everything so far so good, except the connection to my home network is around 6xx KB/s. I think I can find a way to overcome.