Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

Comments

• @Pilotseye said: Yeah, got the M10G

Gratz :) I got it before also.. maybe neighbours ? :D Its quite good and faster Ryzen server compared to v10g intel ones

• @PulsedMedia will the mega 12 plan be here or on the specials page?

• @emperor said:

@Pilotseye said: Yeah, got the M10G

Gratz :) I got it before also.. maybe neighbours ? :D Its quite good and faster Ryzen server compared to v10g intel ones

Congrats back neighbour :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1emperor
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    On other news, since its @yoursunny birthday too, and @FAT32 has been teasing us about 1212 symbolism and made that awesome banner on the sidebar happen i think there is about 67% chance that we will make something happen on the 12/02/2022 symbolism in say 4-5hrs.

when will it release? it's 2:09 AM here, I'm so sleepy :p

• @Astro said:
    @PulsedMedia will the mega 12 plan be here or on the specials page?

Please no spoilers, otherwise either LET or PM site will be heavily loaded at that time :lol:

• @emperor said:

I got one today, but it's Intel X5660 :/

• @Pilotseye said:

@Astro said:

Please no spoilers, otherwise either LET or PM site will be heavily loaded at that time :lol:

Can we atleast know the time? :)

• @hotsnow said:

@emperor said:

Just checked, mine is a Ryzen indeed - awesome :sunglasses:

Thanked by 2hotsnow PulsedMedia
  • I am seeing like the PulsedMedia banner on right side of Lowendtalk forums and it is so so cool <3

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @hotsnow said: when will it release? it's 2:09 AM here, I'm so sleepy

soon (TM)

• @Pilotseye said:

@hotsnow said:

@emperor said:

So I'm unhappy :p

• @hotsnow said:

@Pilotseye said:

@hotsnow said:

@emperor said:

I mean transcoding isn't allowed so it doesnt matter much

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @Pilotseye said:

@emperor said:

You got the raffle or bought one?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Astro said:

Not sure if it happens yet even. It's a delicate balance to make sure there is not too many users per server, and the raffles are many hundreds more to deliver ...

@Astro said:

@hotsnow said:

@Pilotseye said:

@hotsnow said:

@emperor said:

I mean transcoding isn't allowed so it doesnt matter much

Transcoding is allowed, just make sure you don't inconvenience other users.

• @PulsedMedia said: Not sure if it happens yet even. It's a delicate balance to make sure there is not too many users per server, and the raffles are many hundreds more to deliver ...

aww man - I am up at 2 am because I thought you said its happening in 4-5 hours.

Are all the M10G ryzen servers?

• @Astro said:

@Pilotseye said:

@emperor said:

You got the raffle or bought one?

Raffle without the voucher applied.

• been using my two slots for the last ~24 hours and I must say I am very happy with them, even if they are only the V10G S they are well worth it.

thanks again for a great service @PulsedMedia

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @Astro said:

M10G are Intel and AMD randomly

• @hotsnow said:

@Astro said:

M10G are Intel and AMD randomly

well then now I feel bad lol

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said: Not sure if it happens yet even. It's a delicate balance to make sure there is not too many users per server, and the raffles are many hundreds more to deliver ...

aww man - I am up at 2 am because I thought you said its happening in 4-5 hours.

Not yet, still small chance you get to a older Xeon server. Soon tho, very soon. We were meant to make that transition this week but UPS fscked up our HDD shipment, 40x 16TB is AWOL as UPS refused to deliver last mile and sent back to our supplier -.- That would have been just enough to justify disabling new provisioning on the older servers, we are very near there.

Now another seedbox provider is snatching those servers from us :D That'll delay M10G transitioning to Ryzen only for a while.

SSD series is Ryzen only now btw. Typically 3400G, 32GB Ram, 2x4TB or 2x2TB. Interestingly, we offer otherwisely exactly same specs as on introduction like 5-6 years back, but demand has been increasing. I guess certain other forum (which begins with R) trolls were wrong :) (which seems to be normal tho)

@dgc1980 said:
    been using my two slots for the last ~24 hours and I must say I am very happy with them, even if they are only the V10G S they are well worth it.

thanks again for a great service @PulsedMedia

Thanks for the kind words! :) And thanks for the qBittorrent pointers, much appreciated. As soon as i personally have the dev time to give i'll make sure to go through those "PRs" and put them into production and credit you.

I've been going through checking our current inventory, more servers coming wed-friday. Wow we have so wicked much free it's kinda funny. About 3PiB which could be provisioned, and we are about to install another 3PiB :)

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Not yet, still small chance you get to a older Xeon server. Soon tho, very soon. We were meant to make that transition this week but UPS fscked up our HDD shipment, 40x 16TB is AWOL as UPS refused to deliver last mile and sent back to our supplier -.- That would have been just enough to justify disabling new provisioning on the older servers, we are very near there.

Now another seedbox provider is snatching those servers from us :D That'll delay M10G transitioning to Ryzen only for a while.

does those M10G with older Xeon will migrate to Ryzen after some time? :)

@hotsnow said:

@PulsedMedia said:

does those M10G with older Xeon will migrate to Ryzen after some time? :)

Yes, after a long time. When going full Ryzen the lineup and pricing will change so it would be essentially free upgrade for those who get the migration, and you got that upgrade way ahead of schedule if you get it now.

• PULSEDMEDIA-12TH-ANNIVERSARY-CELEBRATION

I will try to get by UTC 20:22 Community specials up if possible.

I also forgot we have also ~0.5PiB worth of servers pending with automatic OS installer issues :)
    Either i screwed up when working on disk templates, or some BIOS setting is screwy with those... or just typical Debian preseed shenanigans as most of those servers are UEFI only (!!!)

Thanked by 2fan hotsnow
  • @PulsedMedia said:
    I will try to get by UTC 20:22 Community specials up if possible.

I also forgot we have also ~0.5PiB worth of servers pending with automatic OS installer issues :)
    Either i screwed up when working on disk templates, or some BIOS setting is screwy with those... or just typical Debian preseed shenanigans as most of those servers are UEFI only (!!!)

here we go. gotta stay up another hour woooo

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

WOOO! :D 🥳🥳🥳

We have now definitively broken the 1 day individuals orders record ever! 🥳 Awesome! :) Not even the FIRST wave of auctions came this high on daily orders.
    Yesterday was close.

Now i need to build a report tool to get the exact numbers lol
    Out from memory i can still say we broke it by 10-20% tho

Now let's make this one to truly remember which we will be looking back for the next 12 years trying to match!

(In the next 5minutes i will manually enter 1x Dragon-R raffle into the system!)

• Smash that F5 guys.. go go :):)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • GZ to the one who got it :wink: 12th Anniversary M10G 1TB are 2 in stock

edited February 2022

dang and our mailing hasn't even finished yet, ~13% remaining and haven't had the time to post this on all forums yet even and we are breaking records already :O

Thanks Guys! :) This will def give energy for the next 12years :)

Even my email has started lagging due to volume of new order emails :O

• i was the one who got the dragon-r : )) why do I have so many small seedboxes now..?

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia