Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media 12Th Anniversary Celebration ** FREE Seedboxes AND Special Anniversary Seedboxes!

Comments

• Very FAT32 is gone. I hope actual @FAT32 picked one?!

Thanked by 2Astro PulsedMedia
  • AT last i don't believe i got one.

Thank you @FAT32 and @PulsedMedia

• Astro's mega offer! - 18 left! Get it while you can! I think this is the cheapest 14TB (approx) I've seen!

Thanked by 2ehab Pilotseye
  • I just grabbed 12th Anniversary Community Astro's MEGA

• Amazing, I'm always late for these great deals. Congrats to new owners of "Very FAT32".

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2022

@Astro said:
    I accidentally didn't pick a username. Hopefully, @PulsedMedia can fix it with a quick ticket.

already done :)

@JabJab said:

@Astro said: I accidentally didn't pick a username. Hopefully, @PulsedMedia can fix it with a quick ticket.

Ohhhhhhh, I hope he gonna be creative for that one.

isucktoes or something :)

LOL

@Astro said:

@JabJab said:
    Plus there is limit of 8 characters for login... my was crafted perfectly :P

maybe jabjab<3

no <> on usernames on *nix afaik :)

@Pilotseye said:

That's it for the Very FAT32 - congrats to everyone in this awesome community who got one of these and many thanks to @PulsedMedia for making this possible :sunglasses:

@Astro said:
    FAT32 plan sold out. Astro's plan 19 remaining.

Well, that was fast! :) I hope @FAT32 got one, but he doesn't seem to be present :/ Let's hope he is just lurking and still got one

@Astro said:
    Astro's mega offer! - 18 left! Get it while you can! I think this is the cheapest 14TB (approx) I've seen!

ought to be by a country mile! Well below 1€/TB, and then add the bonuses ...!

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:
    Amazing, I'm always late for these great deals. Congrats to new owners of "Very FAT32".

Just got to lurk harder! ;)

Thanked by 1oriend
  • AstroAstro Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:
    Astro's mega offer! - 18 left! Get it while you can! I think this is the cheapest 14TB (approx) I've seen!

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:
    Amazing, I'm always late for these great deals. Congrats to new owners of "Very FAT32".

Its a great deal! Thanks for the username change! The box is showing 11.8TB as storage, could you fix that up as well please? :) (Unless that's what it's supposed to show. I thought it was 13.32TB)

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Also 12 pages soon!

Wait, what will happen on page 12? :smiley:

Over at the other forum @cavedog8 is making good progress on guides. Don't think he is user here as there is no crossposts.

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:

Its a great deal! Thanks for the username change! The box is showing 11.8TB as storage, could you fix that up as well please? :)

~13.32TB = 12 121GiB.

Hmm, does the service really show 11.8TB? Screenshot please. I might've typoed on the automation but i doubt.

I did these new services WAY WAY too fast, and not in routine like @ Black Friday

• @PulsedMedia said:
    Over at the other forum @cavedog8 is making good progress on guides. Don't think he is user here as there is no crossposts.

The giveaway servers are ready to go!

• Sad missed the Very FAT32 plan lol, Pulsed restock that plan please lol.

@Pilotseye said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Also 12 pages soon!

I don't know, just symbolic to get there on the 12th, on the 12th anniversary i guess?

• PAGE 12TH HYPE

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • MOOOOOOORE HYPE

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:

Its a great deal! Thanks for the username change! The box is showing 11.8TB as storage, could you fix that up as well please? :)

~13.32TB = 12 121GiB.

Hmm, does the service really show 11.8TB? Screenshot please. I might've typoed on the automation but i doubt.

I did these new services WAY WAY too fast, and not in routine like @ Black Friday

Screenshot as requested! https://ibb.co/z6qWsbp

• EVEN MOOOOOOORE HYPE

• Okey, I will stop :P

• @PulsedMedia said:

@Pilotseye said:

@PulsedMedia said:
    Also 12 pages soon!

I don't know, just symbolic to get there on the 12th, on the 12th anniversary i guess?

Now I am convinced that something will happen :wink:

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2022

@Pilotseye said:

Alex is out to - i guess.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Aleksi showering in them dollar bills right now

• Shit! Missed the very far offer! Excited to see the 12th page

• @JabJab said:
    Okey, I will stop :P

More hype is always good.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia

@ps20090 said:
    Sad missed the Very FAT32 plan lol, Pulsed restock that plan please lol.

Extremely slim chances of that i think. Want to keep that special nature. I think the only person for whom we ever might do that for is @FAT32 himself tbh -- if he didn't catch one for himself. So if he did not catch one now let's cap this at 25 max, assuming we will need to add one for him.

Just can't do 1€/month stuff really, overheads such as salaries way too high in Finland :/

Thanked by 1Astro
  • @Grufunkel said:
    Shit! Missed the very far offer! Excited to see the 12th page

I think the larger box is still available.

• My Friend Told Me Twelve is a Significant Number.
    I disagreed. I said it dozen't matter.

Thanked by 1acidpuke

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:

~13.32TB = 12 121GiB.

That's rounding and 1000 vs 1024! :)

12 121GiB = 11.8369TiB

(dang forgot what it was ISO vs ... ?)

@ehab said:

@Pilotseye said:

Alex is out to - i guess.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • AstroAstro Member
    edited February 2022

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Astro said:

Also 12 pages soon!

@oriend said:

~13.32TB = 12 121GiB.

That's rounding and 1000 vs 1024! :)

12 121GiB = 11.8369TiB

(dang forgot what it was ISO vs ... ?)

Got it! All sorted then :) i think you put the wrong storage on the offer page then lol

https://ibb.co/ThpcgGG