Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

This is what happened when you do business with Nexusbytes

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@vinsanrock I know you are upset. Please keep this issue tied to one thread.

Thanked by 1imok
  • vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

@AlienData_Josh tried to but can't see edit button to update, is there any other ways ?
    looking at poisson and his friends, i get how Nexusbytes got highly nominated, thats scary

@seriesn where did you run to ? You said that u would release my vps back to me after canceling dispute but instead u deleted because im passed due time, we were literally negotiating within 1 hour window of it, i didn't see u mention it ?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@vinsanrock said:
    @AlienData_Josh tried to but can't see edit button to update, is there any other ways ?

The mods will either delete this thread or will merge it. Don't respond anymore on this thread and respond on the other.

• You can always flag your own post and the mods can take care of the edit, but I don't think they will do it. I don't even remember who is the admin right now.

• @vinsanrock said:
    looking at poisson and his friends, i get how Nexusbytes got highly nominated, thats scary

Haha. Other than getting personal, do you mind showing documentary evidence for once? I put on the record that I will apologize if you provide documentary evidence proving your claims, but so far, none.

Well, it doesn't matter if you were negotiating within whatever window because the system deletes even if you are one minute late. You play stupid games, of course you win stupid prizes. All these could have been avoided if you took the refund (which was generously provided and not necessary) and went your way.

Enjoy the fruits of being obstinate.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • @poisson u are so funny that i actually enjoy reading your bs. You are a living definition of cherry picking info for accusation. I check my vps conditions once a month duff. I don't have a habit of posting my testing anywhere but since when im liable for fixing Nexusbite.
    He can easily say he would charge for it if its my fault but he didn't, because he can't accept criticism and will go out to destroy anyone who does it.

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson u are so funny that i actually enjoy reading your bs. You are a living definition of cherry picking info for accusation. I check my vps conditions once a month duff. I don't have a habit of posting my testing anywhere but since when im liable for fixing Nexusbite.
    He can easily say he would charge for it if its my fault but he didn't, because he can't accept criticism and will go out to destroy anyone who does it.

When did your English suddenly become so good? A couple of pages back you were claiming otherwise to try and look like a victim.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • since when you become an english teacher ? so english barrier can't happen at small details but must happen at large scale ? are u dense ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    since when you become an english teacher ? so english barrier can't happen at small details but must happen at large scale ? are u dense ?

Just to let you know, I train English teachers.

You had a path to heaven that you could have taken, but you chose the path to hell. Your life, your choice.

• @poisson you and Nexusbite and the whole family bite are truly
    can you poisson shut up for once for nexusbite sake because you are making it look like its actually Nexusbyte in disguise. You are so motivated and its funny why i would need your public apology, who are u again ?

• @poisson of course heaven is better path to go, if no one goes hell way, how can Nexusbite be revealed for the dirty secret/tactics he usually use to silence criticism ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson of course heaven is better path to go, if no one goes hell way, how can Nexusbite be revealed for the dirty secret/tactics he usually use to silence criticism ?

If so many of his customers had no problems and you are the only one with such major issues, have you considered you might actually be the problem?

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson you and Nexusbite and the whole family bite are truly
    can you poisson shut up for once for nexusbite sake because you are making it look like its actually Nexusbyte in disguise. You are so motivated and its funny why i would need your public apology, who are u again ?

I am an evidence-based person who has nothing to hide. Your polar opposite.

• vinsanrockvinsanrock Member
    edited September 2020

Oh yes i did @poisson , i made a mistake by criticizing him in ticket, he can't take and he will go out of his way to destroy anyone who does it. How is that ?

• @vinsanrock said:
    Oh yes i did @poisson , i made a mistake by criticizing him in ticket, he can't take and he will go out of his way to destroy anyone. How is that ?

He didn't destroy you. He offered a generous refund when he didn't have to but you destroyed everything by rejecting it. Where's the problem again?

• @poisson can you wait like 5 hours later i got to work on something, wouldn't want to miss your show, btw the problem was i had 8 months left from 600/yr so its $40 short for a problem he refused to fix, i respectfully ask you to run a ramcheck on your memory

• Vins, this will lead you to nervous brakedown and eventually ban. Stop. Continue with your life.

• @vinsanrock said:
    @poisson can you wait like 5 hours later i got to work on something, wouldn't want to miss your show, btw the problem was i had 8 months left from 600/yr so its $40 short for a problem he refused to fix, i respectfully ask you to run a ramcheck on your memory

You paid $600 for ten months. Two months are provided free if you complete the ten months. You didn't, so you were pro-rated on the basis of ten months. Anything wrong?

I think you need more than a ramcheck.

Thanked by 2TimboJones yoursunny
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited September 2020

You are not entitled to anything. You are not entitled to a refund. You are not entitled to anything other than your own backups made in advance.

If your data is so important then you should have made backups before trying to fraudulently chargeback a provider.

He offered a goodwill refund just to get you to stop being a dumbass. You deserve NONE of it if you wanted the ToS to be strictly followed. Don't call me biased because I am not a NB fangirl either and don't use them for anything.

• if rule is rule, you are nothing ....... save your self, vins

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2020

@t0ny0 said: You didn't say you will go public. You threatened with a fucking PayPal dispute.

Where? Probably issue of perspectives. One meant public forum, the other thought PayPal Dispute

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited September 2020

@vinsanrock said: What would i do there ?

What's happened has happened. Now that @seriesn has shown that it is not the server nor the routing which is problem, why not let bygones be bygones and mend your relationship with him.

EDIT - oops...too late to the party..

• OP tried to put out a smoky leaf with a jerrycan of petrol.

Please learn to make offsite backups if your data is truly valuable.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited September 2020

How I see this..

Thanked by 1lebidule
  • will be back in 20years

when OP has grown up

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited September 2020

@notarobo said:
    will be back in 20years

when OP has grown up

At this rate we'll be dead before that happens

Thanked by 1notarobo
  • @vimalware said:
    OP tried to put out a smoky leaf with a jerrycan of petrol.

Please learn to make offsite backups if your data is truly valuable.

Best TL;DR in six pages.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2020

120 new comments in one night...

• It's still going strong. I still don't see a clear winner here. Come on!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @vinsanrock said: are u dense ?

PMSL

This discussion has been closed.