Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disappointed with LEB/LET. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Disappointed with LEB/LET.

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I think we should trademark those quotes. Might get us rich soon.

• @netomx said:
    It is like "Cool story, bro"

And what does it stand for literally?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Amitz said:

@netomx said:

Asshole on crack?

Thanked by 1yomero
  • @MrGeneral said:

@TarZZ92 said:
    it certainly is biased and @Ishaq will most likely get many customers.. free adverts

such a new company though i personally would not trust it.

New company, started in June 2016, a LET Administrator owns it... Why should it be the first one to be interviewed? We got many great providers here that would deserve it much more.
    It's purely biased. Seeing this happening is disappointing.

Wasn't biased at all in my opinion At which point did he mention that Ishaq was an admin? He didn't. You may think it was biased but it really wasn't intended to be so. Harry is a great guy and certainly doesn't mind speaking his mind. He even stated the company was new

BudgetNode was only setup in June 2016.

I think you're taking this way out of proportion to what it is. Posting about BuyVM could also seem like being biased as @Francisco is loved around here.

We got many great providers here that would deserve it much more.

What makes one deserve it more than the other? A lot of hosts work very hard to please customers and I know @Ishaq and @Jordan aren't any different other than the fact one is an admin?

Besides, you could still do the provider interview as you provide services also, may not be exclusively hosting but you do provide services to LET users.

BuyVM, Cloudshards, Dediserve, Dedistation, RamNode?

If any of those want to do an interview I'm pretty sure Harry would have no issues and would love to interview as many people as he can for this.

Thanked by 2Jordan oper1984
  • @jarland said:

@Amitz said:

@netomx said:

Asshole on crack?

Oh.

• JordanJordan Member
    edited August 2016

You cannot talk about it being neutral, while also proposing that only old providers who have "proven" something get a shot at it. If you want it neutral, then put all the names in a big hat and pick them out. The writer always has a reason for selecting us otherwise. @Ishaq's admin status is not it.

Amitz said: Oh.

I'm guessing, but I like it :P

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • LunarLunar Member
    edited August 2016

I thought it was strange that an Admin got interviewed. It smells fishy!

• relax bro, it is just a single post

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Amitz said:

@netomx said:

Millenials things: ah, ok it's the translation. But to make it simpler, aoc

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • timnboystimnboys Member
    edited August 2016

@MrGeneral I sense strong butthurt from you lol:

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2016

Well. I have pretty same opinion as El' Cheapo. Self-promoting admistrator. It just looks bad. And you know what I mean.

As every comunnity, it is created for and by users. If there is no users, there is no community. Don't let LET be ruined by administrator that abuse community by self-promote.

The worst thing in it is that @Jordan is involved. He deserves praise, because he is defending his company, even if Ishaq is (probably) responsible for "that". He is getting punched just because his friends is an administrator. He should take care of customer tickets, instead of "fighting" with us.

Just don't let it happen again and everybody will be happy.

...and, no. I don't have personally anything to Ishaq or anyone associated with BudgetNode.

• dailydaily Member
    edited August 2016

@MrPsycho said:
    Well. I have pretty same opinion as El' Cheapo. Self-promoting admistrator. It just looks bad. And you know what I mean.

As every comunnity, it is created for users. If there is no users, there is no community. Don't let LET be ruined by administrator that abuse community by self-promote.

The worst thing in it is that @Jordan is involved. He deserves praise, because he is defending his company, even if Ishaq is (probably) responsible for "that". He is getting punched just because his friends is an administrator. He should take care of customer tickets, instead of "fighting" with us.

...and, no. I don't have personally anything to Ishaq or anyone associated with BudgetNode.

I'm not sure what you want. If Ishaq is the only one to defend his company, then the whole "just because hes an admin hurrdurr" thing continues. If Jordan does help, he gets called out on not looking at tickets or working. I know you say Jordan is in the clear, but it doesn't mean give Ishaq shit. Stop making drama out of nothing. If you guys seriously think this is corrupt you need to reread up on some GVH drama.

LET and LEB are just sister sites. Do you know how many people exclusively look at LET or vice versa? I'd bet a lot.

This isn't anymore than what the post is. It's an interview with a provider that was easy to get ahold of.

Edit: I have 2 256MB VPSs with BudgetNode, but it does not change my opinion on this topic.

Thanked by 1Jordan

daily said: Do you know how many people exclusively look at LET or vice versa? I'd bet a lot.

It's almost an entirely different crowd.

• @jarland said:

daily said: Do you know how many people exclusively look at LET or vice versa? I'd bet a lot.

It's almost an entirely different crowd.

Exactly what I thought. Also, this isn't an exclusive thing. LEB will have plenty of other host interviews, I'm sure.

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2016

@daily Nah. You took that too seriusly. I just mentioned that he shouldn't waste time. Everything happened just because Ishaq is an administrator and it hits an outer man. Imagine if Ishaq isn't an administator*. Would that everything happen? Would Jordan waste time here fighting for someone? No. And that's why we should praise him.

I'll copy and paste what I generally think about it:

"asterisk" lol - ...and no. It is definetly not a call to demote Ishaq. Don't even think about it.

What I wrote is merely my opinion. There is no need to create a drama. Some people agree with me, others don't. Some feel better just by closing their eyes. It doesn't matter.

As for "... and no. It is definetly not a call to demote Ishaq. Don't even think about it.", that is NOT related. From what I have seen, @Ishaq does a pretty darn job here. Losing a vital Admin/Mod here, right now, wouldn't be good at all. And... Would never happen.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
    edited August 2016

@timnboys said:
    @MrGeneral I sense strong butthurt from you lol:

Huh. Not sure why you wrote that. I am not a Provider. I resell VMs when needed. E.g, backup servers; clients that need a server; local students, etc.

You, for instance, must be butthurt for losing your Provider title ;-)

Trying to be funny / acting cool, without thinking twice before posting, is no good.

• dailydaily Member
    edited August 2016

MrGeneral said: You, for instance, must be butthurt for losing your Provider title ;-)

He didn't, it was moved to his official biz account. @cubedata

edited August 2016

@daily said:

MrGeneral said: You, for instance, must be butthurt for losing your Provider title ;-)

Ahh so he even split the accounts. One for personal venting and the other one for the extreme plugin sales he gets... Reminds me of Mike from Licesecart, dunno why. :p

Thank you for letting me know though!

The first point of my comment is still valid :p

• ZeastZeast Member
    edited August 2016

@netomx
    oc

Bien y tu?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • MrGeneral said: As for "... and no. It is definetly not a call to demote Ishaq. Don't even think about it.", that is NOT related. From what I have seen, @Ishaq does a pretty darn job here. Losing a vital Admin/Mod here, right now, wouldn't be good at all. And... Would never happen.

That wasn't sarcasm. I was serious. He shouldn't be demoted for one time slip. Language barrier is a problem for me, but deep inside my head I was thinking exactly like you now. He is doing good job.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MrPsycho said:
    @daily Nah. You took that too seriusly. I just mentioned that he shouldn't waste time. Everything happened just because Ishaq is an administrator and it hits an outer man. Imagine if Ishaq isn't an administator*. Would that everything happen? Would Jordan waste time here fighting for someone? No. And that's why we should praise him.

"asterisk" lol - ...and no. It is definetly not a call to demote Ishaq. Don't even think about it.

Judging by your last post you don't seem to understand that @Ishaq did not write the post and he was merely interviewed.

Now if the same was focused on @Jarland in regards to MXRoute people would probably act very similar because he's an admin too even though it's merely an interview with somebody in this industry.

@IThinkUFailed said:

@MrPsycho said:

Judging by your last post you don't seem to understand that @Ishaq did not write the post and he was merely interviewed.

Now if the same was focused on @Jarland in regards to MXRoute people would probably act very similar because he's an admin too even though it's merely an interview with somebody in this industry.

Ideas differ. It's what an opinion is about. I myself would criticize even a friend. While many may have a different opinion or close their eyes. Should this have happened with HVH, it would be biased. Same if this happened in WHT.
    Oh well :)

• @MrGeneral said:

@daily said:

Ahh so he even split the accounts. One for personal venting and the other one for the extreme plugin sales he gets... Reminds me of Mike from Licesecart, dunno why. :p

You learn something new every day! =)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@doghouch said:

@MrGeneral said:

@daily said:

You learn something new every day! =)

We all do!

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

What a lovely witch-hunt to wake up and read.....

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy

@hawc said:
    What a lovely witch-hunt to wake up and read.....

You just got a brief glimpse of my life ;)

Thanked by 2hawc vimalware
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Zeast said:
    @netomx
    oc

Bien y tu?

Oc

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Just want to make one thing clear...
    In no way did @Ishaq have control of the questions, all he did was answer them.

Now, I'll let you get back to having a cry over spilt milk.

Thanked by 1timnboys