Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Run away from IP Systems Limited! ipsystemsltd.com - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Run away from IP Systems Limited! ipsystemsltd.com

1234568»

Comments

• @deadbeef said:
    Isn't he such a darling when he talks about himself? :D

I've already said this before. You can stop doing the "no you are" responses, and PM me if you have issues. Thank you for understanding.

@Linkking said:
    I have 3x VPS's with IP Systems Limited and Ive had no problems at all.

Honestly, I'm sure that the service is fine. The issue isn't about his service though. It's about how he handled the situation.

@Seriously2015 said:
    jonchun - rude? Guess you would know. Ripping people for using WordPress template. Ripping someone for using shared for his site with no DDOS protection. When in fact you went to WHT in 2014 and commented you didn't have DDOS protection on your new site. Trying to tell people how to run their businesses when you don't even have a real address for yours. Memes about someone you thought was an easy target. You sir are one fascinating individual running around here basically imparting your brand of wisdom on every other provider. If you want rude sir, read through all of your comments.

• He was advertising a site redesign. I was simply curious.
    • It was shared hosting at EIG. "enough said".
    • I didn't have DDoS protection, but I also didn't affect hundreds of other people. As you can see, I learned from previous mistakes.
    • I'm sorry? I do have a real address listed. You can go ahead and send mail to it, and I'll receive it just fine. Please don't go around with false accusations. Is it an office? No. Is it a real address? Yes.
    • I posted it in the form of a meme because it wasn't the first time. Like I said, if you have a problem with memes, this community probably isn't the right one for you.

I comment what I think. While I appreciate the discussion and am willing to listen to others who disagree, it's getting a little tiresome having to read blatantly false/troll statements from someone who hides behind an anonymous username, tries to get the forum on some SOC2/SOC3 audit requirement spree (which clearly doesn't apply to 99%+ of the members. ESPECIALLY on LET), and runs around trying to derail every thread I post in. If you have a problem with me, feel free to take it up over PM and disclose who you are. I'm sure we can work things out.

• @earl said:

Awesome!! Can you change mine.. id like to be a "superstar" :p

Haha. It was honestly a fail on my part. I changed the linked email with this account and everything went crazy with permission denied errors. It wouldn't send me a new verification email either, so I was stuck with "Applicant" status for a while haha.

Thanked by 1earl
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited April 2015

Jonchun said: There's just a couple of butthurt people who got upset at me because I called them out on either being wrong, rude, or both.

Oh, I must really compliment you when you called me out for DDoSing. My own server. When I had the permission to do so by the host. You sir, are a genius.
    I really like people who take something and spin it around until it becomes something else.

• so EIG is bad? seems to work for millions of businesses. DDOS protection you used it in an attempt to belittle another provider- yes you learned from your mistakes- maybe they will too- maybe they dont care if the main site is down for a while? SOC2 was a valid question because of everyone talking about "their datacenters" when its one server in a DC. Why do I need to disclose who I am? I am participating within the rules of this community. You can always get me banned if the mods think I am violating anything. I am not a provider- you don't need to know my name as it has no bearing on my thoughts or opinions. I dont need private discussions with you- this forum in public is just fine.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited April 2015

@Jonchun said:
    I've already said this before. You can stop doing the "no you are" responses, and PM me if you have issues. Thank you for understanding.

Jonchun's new book is coming out this fall: "From wannabe forum smart-ass to please please please don't hurt me any more - benefit from my experience". Future NY Times best seller, we jelly.

• @Seriously2015 said:
    so EIG is bad? seems to work for millions of businesses. DDOS protection you used it in an attempt to belittle another provider- yes you learned from your mistakes- maybe they will too- maybe they dont care if the main site is down for a while? SOC2 was a valid question because of everyone talking about "their datacenters" when its one server in a DC. Why do I need to disclose who I am? I am participating within the rules of this community. You can always get me banned if the mods think I am violating anything. I am not a provider- you don't need to know my name as it has no bearing on my thoughts or opinions. I dont need private discussions with you- this forum in public is just fine.

http://gothamcityresearch.com/2015/04/28/endurance-international-group-a-web-of-deceit/

Please PM me with an organized list of problems you have with me. I don't want to go through that cluttered mess.

@deadbeef said:
    Jonchun's new book is coming out this fall: "From wannabe forum smart-ass to please please please don't hurt me any more - benefit from my experience". Future NY Times best seller, we jelly.

This guy literally has nothing to contribute other than personal attacks once he runs out of steam. I don't mind you spamming my inbox with these, but for the sake of LET, please stop making a fool out of yourself in public.

• @jonchun- I've seen you formulate similar replies to other people, turning to the format of their reply (regardless of whether it makes sense or not) in an attempt to obfuscate your own shortcomings in your replies. Many companies are near your price point - you are basically redundant, especially with your constant belittling of others in your ill-conceived attempt to educate people. You don't like my words- report it to the mods or your mommy.

• @Seriously2015 said:
    jonchun- I've seen you formulate similar replies to other people, turning to the format of their reply (regardless of whether it makes sense or not) in an attempt to obfuscate your own shortcomings in your replies. Many companies are near your price point - you are basically redundant, especially with your constant belittling of others in your ill-conceived attempt to educate people. You don't like my words- report it to the mods or your mommy.

Please PM me with an organized list of problems you have with me.

• I'm sure you can read. No need for me to restate what has been pointed out before

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited April 2015

@Jonchun said:
    This guy literally has nothing to contribute other than personal attacks once he runs out of steam. I don't mind you spamming my inbox with these, but for the sake of LET, please stop making a fool out of yourself in public.

Ah, one has to admire Jonchun... Always the thoughtful soul, thinking about his fellow human's well being first.

Well, not exactly first, usually after a passive aggressive wannabe punch or a "please mods save me" call on the exactly previous sentence. :D

• @Seriously2015 said:
    I'm sure you can read. No need for me to restate what has been pointed out before

@deadbeef said:
    Well, not exactly first, usually after a passive aggressive wannabe punch or a "please mods save me" call on the exactly previous sentence. :D

I'm not sure if you guys are even reading this, but I'll try it again. Please PM me with an organized list of problems you have with me.

• @Jonchun said:
    I'm not sure if you guys are even reading this, but I'll try it again. Please PM me with an organized list of problems you have with me.

Here's my list:

Please let the community know if you have trouble resolving it.

• @deadbeef said:
    Please let the community know if you have trouble resolving it.

• I don't pm, happy to respond to any thoughtful, non bashing, coherent, organized comments from yourself in one of the threads.

• @Seriously2015 said:
    I don't pm, happy to respond to any thoughtful, non bashing, coherent, organized comments from yourself in one of the threads.

If you do not PM, there is nothing more I can do to help you. If you simply need help finding out how to PM a member, I'll gladly assist you with that.

• @Jonchun said:

Upset with me not following your commands, Kim Jon chun?

• Please point out where I asked for your help. You seem to have a reading comprehension issue.

• If this is all, gentlemen, let's close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.