Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Run away from IP Systems Limited! ipsystemsltd.com - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Run away from IP Systems Limited! ipsystemsltd.com

Comments

• @Jonchun said:
    You seem to be under the impression that you're helping your business by acting like an asshole to a client and future clients.

He's applying the johny nguyen fundamentals and we all hate that!

Thanked by 2Jonchun AutoSnipe

I really thought i had been digging myself into a hole on LE{T/B}.. but.. this..

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @Jonchun said:

All I am doing is speaking the truth, if the community want's to ignore facts put right in front of their face then sure disregard my post. As MPKossen said, he doesn't support my business so why am I worried about not having him as a client?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

johnkoozle said: All I am doing is speaking the truth, if the community want's to ignore facts put right in front of their face then sure disregard my post. As MPKossen said, he doesn't support my business so why am I worried about not having him as a client?

It's the rest of us you should be worried about.

Thanked by 2mpkossen namhuy
  • @Nekki said:
    It's the rest of us you should be worried about.

While I appreciate your concern I think we will be okay. On a happier note we have surpassed 1,700 active VM's and are close to deploying our 10th physical server.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • @johnkoozle said:
    You still seem to be under the impression I don't know that you're in Jon Biloh's back pocket.

I sense a certain kind of envy in that sentence.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

johnkoozle said: While I appreciate your concern I think we will be okay. On a happier note we have surpassed 1,700 active VM's and are close to deploying our 10th physical server.

I look forward to your eventual buyout.

• lol @ how long the now removed post stayed up.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

deadbeef said: lol @ how long the now removed post stayed up.

?

• @Nekki said:
    ?

If you missed it, you missed it. It wasn't my post, so I don't think it's nice to repost what it said if he chose to remove it.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

deadbeef said: If you missed it, you missed it. It wasn't my post, so I don't think it's nice to repost what it said if he chose to remove it.

Maybe I'll get re-modded just so I can go look :-p

• It was me, who poked people to stick with the topic, but then decided to poke my respected buddy to be more tactful privately :) No big deal - and I am on vacations anyway :P

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • How come you can oversell E3's so hard and still have decent performance? Wasn't E3 limited to 32GB ram? I'm using 90-95% ram on all ipsystemsltd boxes I have.

• @deadbeef said:
    Yes, some crazy monkeys repeat that often in my village in the Brazilian jungle. We kill & eat them.

You made my day! :))))))

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • pcfreak30pcfreak30 Member
    edited April 2015

I find it humorous how the whole thread is bashing the OP and he is just digging a bigger hole with a disregard for anything negative instead of doing a proper PR damage control.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

pcfreak30 said: I find it humorous how the whole thread is bashing the OP and he is just digging a bigger hole with a disregard for anything negative instead of doing a proper PR damage control.

Well it wasn't the OP, but I get your point. It's not uncommon tbh, there are plenty of hosts like this. Some learn to deal with critics, some continue to behave like everyone else is wrong. Those hosts tend not to last that long.

• Nekki said: Well it wasn't the OP, but I get your point. It's not uncommon tbh, there are plenty of hosts like this. Some learn to deal with critics, some continue to behave like everyone else is wrong. Those hosts tend not to last that long.

Well, to his defense: He refunded the customer because he thought the customer wasn't worth the hassle and that could be a good move.
    If you need a support to fix problems that could be on the client-side, you should look for other companys.

We also don't really know what the thought process of the ipsystemsltd support rep was, but I guess the support rep checked the server to see if it is accessable and checked if there were any network-related issues happening and came to the conclusion the problem was with the client's internet connection.

If I would have to deal with such clients for such a little price, I would probably also refund them because it's pretty likely that more problems on the client-side will appear in the future.

I also think it's a valid move to refund a customer if I think the customer won't be statisfied with the service.

Thanked by 3Ndha bersy iKeyZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

I feel like I live in parallel dimension sometimes.

• @johnkoozle said:
    We offer a functioning product, however when the user does not know how to properly administrate his server we will not assist and generally is better to refund.

The OP has stated he has services elsewhere and he uses them perfectly fine. If he is able to access those services and not yours and every other site works but your service is not working at all I think there is a reasonable amount of truth to what said client has said and should be investigated.

Nobody wants to use your service out of how foolish you have acted here.

This thread will be a warning to all users who use your "services" I place it in quotations as it seems you actually don't provide service to some of your clients and you definitely haven't tried your 'best'.

OP stated he has services with @MSPNick perhaps Nick could tell us if OP has every had an issue logging into his server via SSH?

He also states he has services with Ramnode and Zappiehost...

You disappoint me not just as a provider but as a human being, you've shown little compassion for your client and a terrible attitude towards potential new clients. I'm with @Nekki on this and I can see your potential buyout or death of your business all together. I bet people would try to buy you out and you would just close their ticket, like every other client.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    You disappoint me not just as a provider but as a human being, you've shown little compassion for your client and a terrible attitude towards potential new clients. I'm with Nekki on this and I can see your potential buyout or death of your business all together. I bet people would try to buy you out and you would just close their ticket, like every other client.

I don't release customer information. Your looking at the wrong guy to ask.

Thanked by 1elflord
  • lazytlazyt Member

Strange that I've not had a response to if the site was working when he was getting disconnected.

That would be a good indicator if it was node or site problems. Also I kind of wonder about the lol when the provider mentioned the vps was hitting 100 percent when he checked it. I've seen optimized to the max Word Presses get a bot flood and max out.

Off topic here but can anyone tell me why MSN and Baidu sometimes hit a site with 300 to 600 bots at a time?

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    You disappoint me not just as a provider but as a human being, you've shown little compassion for your client and a terrible attitude towards potential new clients. I'm with Nekki on this and I can see your potential buyout or death of your business all together. I bet people would try to buy you out and you would just close their ticket, like every other client.

Just because he can reach other providers that does not completely mean his connection is solid, he is connecting from South America and from what I've heard the internet connection is quite poor there.
    Applying the same mentality if he can ping google.com (to a local google server) without packet loss but has 50% packet loss to anything the US it is clearly the providers fault. (Ramnode, IP systems , etc)

• @tr1cky said:
    I also think it's a valid move to refund a customer if I think the customer won't be statisfied with the service.

That is correct we checked the node and there was no issues. Only thing that stood out was the users 100% RAM and vswap usage

• johnkoozlejohnkoozle Member
    edited April 2015

@Nekki said:
    Well it wasn't the OP, but I get your point. It's not uncommon tbh, there are plenty of hosts like this. Some learn to deal with critics, some continue to behave like everyone else is wrong. Those hosts tend not to last that long.

Do you believe everything posted on this website is the 100% truth?

This is the first customer we have refunded because of something like this and as I posted before we have over 1,700 active virtual machines.

• @johnkoozle said:
    Just because he can reach other providers that does not completely mean his connection is solid, he is connecting from South America and from what I've heard the internet connection is quite poor there.

Just because he can reach them and not you doesn't mean your network or configurations aren't to blame.

Ramnode have North American servers by the way.
    ZappieHosting is OVH Canada.
    Unsure of all of Nick's locations.

I would personally believe OP over you as you've shown a complete lack of compassion and have frankly been a complete and utter asshole towards everyone, including the Administration of this site.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    I would personally believe OP over you as you've shown a complete lack of compassion and have frankly been a complete and utter asshole towards everyone, including the Administration of this site.

Yes our servers are in the USA as well. There was no other customers complaining about any connection problem.

• johnkoozlejohnkoozle Member
    edited April 2015

@mpkossen said:
    I sense a certain kind of envy in that sentence.

Yes you're right. I am very jealous of colocrossings their selling features include guaranteed immunity from LET community and guaranteed fast LEB postings.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@johnkoozle said:
    Do you believe everything posted on this website is the 100% truth?

Did you really post that and follow it with this?

@johnkoozle said:
    This is the first customer we have refunded because of something like this and as I posted before we have over 1,700 active virtual machines.

You couldn't make it up.

Anyway, back the point - no I don't believe everything written, but in this instance the facts don't seem to be in dispute, so why shouldn't I believe the OP?

• johnkoozle said: Do you believe everything posted on this website is the 100% truth?

Oh well right now I don't believe anything from you.

Thanked by 1Nomad
  • @johnkoozle said:
    Yes you're right. I am very jealous of colocrossings their selling features include guaranteed immunity from LET community and guaranteed fast LEB postings.

I think what you've just said here just explains how immature you are. I doubt you have 1700 virtual machines up. I doubt OP is the only one to have an issue otherwise any normal host would look into it but you clearly aren't any normal host. Why are you even replying... I thought you would just ignore it like your support tickets...

This discussion has been closed.