Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 website down? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 website down?

Comments

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@jarland,

Not a problem. If Lee could confirm or deny that'd be great and go a long way to solving this stuff

@quirkyquark as none of the companies involved are fortune 500 they can afford ethics :)

• @concernednetizen Seriously dude, just drop it. Even if you aren't doing this attack, you still might be responsible for this. By the way you are acting, we all believe you are the one responsible.

Now @httpzoom Am I missing something? ServerGurus? Dan AKA "Jeremy" works for them?

• SpiritSpirit Member

@Jeffrey said: we all believe you are the one responsible

Talk in your own name only, ok? :)

Thanked by 1netomx

@Jeffrey

"Dan Fry originally developed VPS6.NET, and sold it to me at a very early stage. I am formally employed by ServerGurus, LLC. Our group, though initially organized independently of ServerGurus except for their owner's 30% stake in the LP, is now in the process of integrating directly with ServerGurus' operations (as explained above)."

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Why does this even matter? Big deal out of nothing

• quirkyquarkquirkyquark Member
    edited June 2012

@httpzoom said: This is from the 24th May:

You know, @jarland replied to this in the original thread you posted that transcript in:

@jarland said: @httpzoom Maybe a more direct angle. A live chat support agent could be anyone, even outsourced. We don't know that they would know him if he worked for them. Perhaps a support ticket outlining Jeremy's claims of involvement with ServerGurus and their involvement with VPS6 and asking them to confirm or deny.

What reply did you get from your support ticket?

For various reasons, I believe and trust that @Aldryic is doing this solely as a matter of principle. However, the manner in which you've taken up a torch and pitchfork is now giving off a faint smoky smell.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2012

@quirkyquark I was lazy, figured someone who cared more would do it. Perhaps someone making accusations who likes to do research ;)

I e-mailed Lee tonight. I'm not sure what his schedule looks like, and I'm sure he doesn't consider e-mails to his address to be of high priority. I'll definitely post what I get back. I talked to Jeremy briefly, he was encouraging about this move. Honestly, ServerGurus seems to be quite legit. If Lee has a big stake in VPS6, I don't care if Jeremy is Dann. That's a business partner who has a clear history in this market and doesn't at all appear to be the "pump and dump" type. If Lee gives the ok signal on this, I consider this matter closed for good. I still don't have an opinion, but the result of this will likely give me one.

• vedranvedran Veteran

I'm reading through the last pages, but I can't find this out; is VPS6 still down?

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

there is something wrong with the dns.... it just doesn't resolve...

• @vedran @prometus There should be a temporary site showing up for you any time now, a last handful of ISPs have yet to update: http://just-ping.com/index.php?vh=vps6.net&c=&s=ping!

Is Jeremy actually Dann Fry? Will VPS6 fall through?

Doesn't matter. Second question answered. Here's the email from Lee.

Hey Jarland,

You’ll have to forgive my naivety to the situation, I hadn’t been overly involved in the online forum marketing that VPS6 does, and as a result haven’t seen too much in the way of any controversy as to the ownership of the organization.

I can confirm that as of June 1st, the VPS6 operations team has been merged with the ServerGurus operations team, and the same people servicing ServerGurus customers now also service VPS6.  ServerGurus will be the sole owner of VPS6 once the merger is officially completed towards the end of this month.

ServerGurus intends VPS6 to continue to fill a void in moderately costed, high performance VPS’s in the market, and we’re looking forward to continuing to grow the business in conjunction with the VPS6 guys.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks for the email,

Lee Clements
    Network Architect
    ServerGurus, LLC
    [email protected]
    www.servergurus.com

Thanked by 1concernednetizen
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@jarland but now I am curious. Did jeremy lied when he said that he's ServerGurus employee and he just selling company to Lee like Dan sold IonVM to Greg (jaguarvps)? Just wondering...

edited June 2012

Now, would anyone like to apologize to VPS6? Would anyone like to prove that Lee Clements is Dann Fry?

@spirit Also curious, but not enough to not do business with VPS6 now. My faith in the company has been restored.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@jarland apologize for what? As far as I know Jeremy lied from beginning that he don't know who Dann Fry is that there's no connectiong betweem VPS6 and Dann Fry. If anyone who deserve apology is this community from Jeremy who lied us as long he could.

edited June 2012

@Spirit For DDOS? Someone reading here is responsible.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@jarland I never got apology from Jeremy who lied to me when I directly asked him if he's connected with... So his lies are fine as long he's nice to you and provide you good service? Maybe good enough for you but not good enough for me as long he use our community for sales.

@Spirit While I asked if anyone would like to apologize, remember that we're adults and we don't need apologies. I just think whoever did the DDOS should man up or quit.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2012

@jarland said: @Spirit For DDOS? Someone reading here is responsible.

Can you proove that? Where do you draw that conclusion from?

Also can you copy&paste the email you send to ServerGurus?

You read this thread? I recommend reading it again. I'm not going to do that for you, no offense intended.

Also can you copy&paste the email you send to ServerGurus?

I'll do you one better. Give me an email to forward to. It's easier on my tablet.

• @jarland said: I'll do you one better. Give me an email to forward to. It's easier on my tablet.

[email protected]

Also i've read most of this thread but the only thing i can remember about someone from LET ddossing was that they claimed the website went down shortly after someone posted an IP here

• shunnyshunny Member

@httpzoom try the live chat again magic :P To see if they know that VPS6.net is under serverguru now.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Show me mail headers, jarland! ;)

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

Dann, cograts for another successful sale. This time people atlease didn't lost their money and data.

/unsubscribed

edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd Check quirkyquark's post on page 4 with an image. They don't have to post here, but they likely read here.

@Amitz I've forwarded to a couple people, hopefully iPad leaves headers in place. However, he quoted my email sent to [email protected] so that's that for me.

@shunny the fact is that Jeremy still hasn't been confirm to exist by anyone!

It's great Serverguru's have now taken over as you can bet your life it'll now be run properly and customer do not need to worry about loosing money. ServerGuru's is a good a solid company to host with.

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.