Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 website down? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 website down?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@concernednetizen I wouldn't accuse, I like you, but it is a little suspicious. An outsider would accuse you without a second thought.

• bill32bill32 Member
    edited June 2012

Their website is down again. And so are my three VPS6.net VPSs in Chicago. Meh.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@miTgiB said: I'ma a Warrio, and I'ma gonna win!

:D

Fran

• vps6netvps6net Member
    edited June 2012

@bill32 said: Their website is down again. And so are my three VPS6.net VPSs in Chicago. Meh.

Unfortunately, the attack spread to our Chicago-based Xen nodes immediately after @concernednetized posted an IP in the same subnet.

We are working as quickly as possible to implement transport layer TCP filtering, which will hopefully be effective until we can deploy a more advanced solution. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience!

• @jarland I say the facts only. Not DDOS

@les whine = complain? I not know word

@vps6net DDOS protection? I think Buyvm have DDOS protection for you

• @vps6net if you want talk me talk here. No private message

Hello,

Rather than continue a worthless public dialog, I thought it would be nice to speak with you personally.

I am led to believe that you are propagating an attack on our network, or else know the attackers. I also understand that your main "concern" with our company is that it has taken money from you, though I see no evidence for this.

Would you accept direct compensation from VPS6.NET for your losses, in exchange for a total and lasting halt of attacks on our network? I am prepared to have this in order immediately.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Thanked by 2Jeffrey 1q1
  • bill32bill32 Member

@vps6net: okay, thanks for the update. It seems VPS6net has been getting DDOSed an awful lot lately...

• edited June 2012

@vps6net I not attack you with DDOS. I say people your real name and what you did me and many people.

You lie to everyone, you take people money.

Use true name not joke name. You not Jeremy you Dan Fry

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@concernednetizen said: man with gun problem.

haha I love this guy!

Thanked by 2djvdorp 1q1

@concernednetizen said: @vps6net if you want talk me talk here. No private message

come on, you dont needed to make that public... do you?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@concernednetizen said: @vps6net DDOS protection? I think Buyvm have DDOS protection for you

Unlikely given @Aldryic <_<

Francisco

• jcalebjcaleb Member

this is dan frye. you've been warned.

• @netomx why hide message?

• This true Dan Fry

• @jcaleb - Russia accepts that challenge :3

(Николай Валуев)

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

@Aldryic Sorry, but Dan Fry is retired from MMA. He now concentrates on VPS.

edit:
    but he could still can kick butt, on anyone trying to expose him.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Aldryic said: Russia accepts that challenge :3

You should of went with fedor, he's considered the greatest MMA fighter ever, though he's loss a few times recently due to old age.(on the left and yes he beat this monster on the right)

The guy you posted is big but hes not very good, look at his record on wikipedia or watch his fights on youtube.

• @taipres said: The guy you posted is big but he sucks

If I recall correctly, he only had a very small handful of non-wins in over 50 fights. When you can win three fights (or one) in a row, feel free to be judgemental.

@taipres said: look at his record on wikipedia or watch his fights on youtube.

I already knew about the guy; doing repetitive research is pointless. Just FYI, not everyone will just go out and post random search results without knowing about what they're posting, so don't make assumptions.

I chose Kolya due to his intimidating size, and the availability of relevant (Mother Russia Makes you Strong, eg) pics for him.

@concernednetizen said: @netomx why hide message?

because that's why it's called a private message

Thanked by 3jar djvdorp Wintereise
  • @netomx this is public forum. I no want private message from him

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Aldryic said: I chose Kolya due to his intimidating size, and the availability of relevant (Mother Russia Makes you Strong, eg) pics for him.

He's just not a good fighter, yes he's big but besides that he's nothing special, fedor is infamous for being a tiny heavy weight but he's an absolute monster in the ring, and Kolya wouldn't stand a chance against him.

@Aldryic said: Mother Russia Makes you Strong, eg

hahahaha damn, you're using my phrase now!

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@taipres fedor is a shot fighter

• ... not even back two days, and you're trying to pick fights again.

Let me see if I can clear this up for you - I chose based on the 'bigass Russian' stereotype as it would be a humorous rebuke to a prior image. I really don't give a shit about your opinions as a spectator. There is no need to run the "I'm always right" shit into the ground. Again.

• @netomx said: hahahaha damn, you're using my phrase now!

I like to kill time on TV Tropes from time to time... that's where I picked it up from :P

@Aldryic said: that's where I picked it up from :P

LOL! nice one.. will read it @ night. I dont know why but I find russia very interesting

• @Aldryic said: When you can win three fights (or one) in a row, feel free to be judgemental.

You know nothing about me, but i'm sure if you ever fought me in a ring you'd lose every time ;)

• We've all had enough of you blatantly derailing threads to feed your own personal drama, kid. That makes two worthless apology threads now... anyone want to start taking bets on when the next one will hit? Starting to be as regular as some providers 'lose' nodes.

Flagging this crap for removal.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Aldryic said: some providers 'lose' nodes.

It was just Matt loving on them, they are not lost forever.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Aldryic said: We've all had enough of you blatantly derailing threads to feed your own personal drama, kid. That makes two worthless apology threads now... anyone want to start taking bets on when the next one will hit? Starting to be as regular as some providers 'lose' nodes.

Flagging this crap for removal.

My apology threads were legit, both of them, and I stand by them. I'm man enough to admit when i'm wrong and I don't need to make any excuses or blame anyone else. But maybe it's time you make one yourself? Or perhaps you can continue to sit in good conscious while you curse, threaten, as well as bash providers on a public forum? You can look to others to defend your behavior, as you already have with the "we've" and "anyone want" terms, but I just find it unfortunate that's how you want to conduct yourself.

This discussion has been closed.