Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS6 website down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS6 website down?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Lol ;)

Meet "Dann Fry"

• @jarland said: I hope he does well. I'd hope the same of anyone, whether they'd wronged me or not.

Man that's some high horse your on.

Thanked by 1jar
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2012

@jarland said: All this to say, if you guys have posted on LET and WHT everything you know about Dann Fry (I've read it all), you have done very little research and you know very little about him.

Sadly you never had access to his boyah.net board where among his friends he admitted a lot his own misdeeds and after our discovery of his another identity which lead us to his place he removed board/tracks completely and all what you have now from "boyah" are our various quotes at LET and WHT and that's it.
    Just because you "studied" our essays about him and now with limited resources still left on internet you think that you know more about him it doesn't mean that you really have deeper insight into his past actions. Just because no one write about his other nicknames connected with other things (example would be "wziard" - which is still unbanned at WHT) it doesn't mean that you know something "more" as most, yes most your findings still base on our work.
    A lot of people did reseach. What you did was going through their research to look at things from some distant perspective. Don't get me wrong, it's good that you did your own homework however it's not about who "know" him more and who have bigger penis, it's about contribution - to connect his new fake identities to warn people before they get burnt.
    As you see from this particular vps6 case it's not always easy work to find out and prove connections and this require a lot of persistence and work. It's happend around 6 times in past that we found out who's behind and using different fake identities didn't make things easier. I don't fool myself that we found/discovered all LEB featured hosts created by Dann or whatever his real name is and there's more (especially in dead pool) but still... community did some good research job more than once, don't you think? :)

• <3 how gullible some people are. Some of us have been here for a long time, we don't trash people for the sake of it.

• RandyRandy Member

glad that i never did buy any VMs from VPS6.net a scam will always be a scam

• @concernednetizen said: 16. 64.250.113.186 16.7% 585.8 367.4 252.4 585.8 127.6

@concernednetizen said: 16. 64.250.113.186 30.0% 234.4 264.3 234.4 343.4 39.0

Since one goes on one more hop and the other doesn't, looks like the one that stops at 16 is the node (solus master) and the one that goes on to 17 is a container in that node.

• edited June 2012

@Jarland His real name is Dan Fry. One man send me copy his drive license and photo man same internet.

This picture on Internet https://plus.google.com/112403875868641051721/posts

• @jarland said: facebook.com/jarland.donnell

Howdy pard'na!

Thanked by 1jar
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@GetKVM-Ash said: Man that's some high horse your on.

Is it a high horse to not be revengeful? I think we would do better as a human race with more people not hung up on revenge.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Nah there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving someone a second chance, but a third or fourth... That's just silly.

• @GetKVM-Ash Dann Fry more 4 times

Thanked by 1Ash_Hawkridge
  • creepy dan fry obsession syndrome

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@Randy said: glad that i never did buy any VMs from VPS6.net a scam will always be a scam

That's just it no ones been scammed by VPS6, since they've launched 4-5 months they've been great with only a little bit of downtime due to hardware issues. In fact looks like their domain is about 10 months old.

• @taipres said: That's just it no ones been scammed by VPS6, since they've launched 4-5 months they've been great with only a little bit of downtime due to hardware issues. In fact looks like their domain is about 10 months old.

Seriously, if you ever call anybody a BuyVM fan boy again you deserve to be banned, because throughout this thread you might as well have been the VPS6 mascot. People are going to start thinking your Don Fry.

• @Jack said: @GetKVM-Ash take a deep breath and calm down... no need to kick off at him Just because he likes a provider.

Have you not seen how he reacts when somebody gives BuyVM some love?. First class hypocrite.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@GetKVM-Ash said: Seriously, if you ever call anybody a BuyVM fan boy again you deserve to be banned, because throughout this thread you might as well have been the VPS6 mascot. People are going to start thinking your Don Fry.

Let me ask you something, do you see any of the employees/owner at VPS6 badgering and putting BuyVM down or anyone else for that matter? Of course not, because VPS6 have acted with nothing but class. Now reverse that...now you tell me why that's ok? VPS6 nor any company that have acted as professional as they have deserve the constant attacks they've received here on LET.

• @taipres said: VPS6 have acted with nothing but class.

So lieing == class?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • RandyRandy Member

time will tell if its a scam

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: So lieing == class?

"A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

and LET is third party.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2012

A NDA doesn't mean that he has to deny having ever heard of a "Dann Fry". Also have you actually seen proof for such an agreement?

Edit: But i must say that vps6 seems to be around for some time already (compared to the other Donn Fry) businesses. I guess only tim will show us what happens... Since we don't have any new grounds to discuss on now lets just stop the drama

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited June 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: A NDA doesn't mean that he has to deny having ever heard of a "Dann Fry". Also have you actually seen proof for such an agreement? Sorry but i as an intelligent person don't believe things until i see proof for them.

Who knows what the terms of their agreement were, but it makes sense it would indicate denying any knowledge. And no I haven't seen it, that would defeat the purpose of it even existing...the truth of the matter is nothing is going to make you and those with a vendetta happy. VPS6 has operated better and has lasted longer than other VPS companies have already, and yet they continued to be called scammers...I think there needs to come a time when this ends, they've endured LET hurting their companies image for over a month now, which can be taking money out of their pocket. IMHO unless anyone actually does get scammed by VPS6 these bashing threads shouldn't continue to be allowed.

• yomeroyomero Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: I guess only tim will show us what happens

@miTgiB

Just trolling, let's calm down xD

• @taipres said: IMHO unless anyone actually does get scammed by VPS6 these bashing threads shouldn't continue to be allowed.

Uh... wait... but you... what... you...

I really don't want to live on this planet anymore. Hey Mom, can we move to Mars?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited June 2012

@concernednetizen Someone sent you a copy of his driver's license? That's quite a claim.

@GetKVM-Ash No ones asking you to give anyone any chances. How is not obsessing over the desire to usher someone into another failure giving them a chance? Call me whatever you desire, it sounds to me like you're just being a cheerleader for concerned who supposedly does all this research but posts about 1/4 of it. He just keeps saying "I did this and the result was this" most of the time and you're not just a little naive to accept that every time? He keeps making assumptions, drawing unproven conclusions, and you eat it all up as 100% fact. I'm not saying he hasn't done good research, but he hasn't proven that Jeremy is Dann. No, Jeremy hasn't proven he isn't Dann either, but why do you care? Maybe you just like to see competition fail? They are, after all, not just a US provider and there's talks of Xen HVM. Care to explain why it's so important to you that others act like angry children toward Dann Fry? There is more than enough info here to warn potential customers without constantly stalking them.

@Spirit Admittedly I cannot access boyah. I'm supposed to take everyone's word for something I can't see. However, I did my research independent of what has been posted here. Researching your research would be of little value for creating an independent opinion. As I stated though, I didn't find enough to generate an opinion. I did find far more than was ever posted here though, whether you'd found it or not, and surely you had as Google is pretty much the same for us both ;)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@miTgiB said: I think we would do better as a human race with more people not hung up on revenge.

You'll pay for that crack!

Thanked by 1jar
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@concernednetizen said: Maybe USA this ok but I think no legal.

Have you searched for a fictitious name filing in all the local Minnesota newspapers for the last 3 years?

• nabonabo Member

@concernednetizen said: I think no legal.

I would be careful in posting personal information about people without prior permission.

• @mitgib next week I put all on website. People send me picture, papers about Dan Fry. This man is bad, he take money so many people and take data so many people.

If it on website, you read make choice

• @nabo I journalist. I will write article Dan Fry in Arabic translate English and put website with all evidonce.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@concernednetizen said: If it on website, you read make choice

If you don't get a DMCA notice to have it removed in the first hour ;) Right or wrong, DMCA is a highly abused tool to silence online speech.

This discussion has been closed.