Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi.... 4.99 euro dedicated server - Page 79
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi.... 4.99 euro dedicated server

Comments

• That was quick.

• I'm outside EU does vat still apply to me

• @thehray you shouldn't have to pay VAT

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

@lmerino said:
    seriously?

Yes, you need to verify your account.

@thehray said:
    I'm outside EU does vat still apply to me

You have to request removal.

• Anyway I will wait till Xmas for Online.net, Hopefully they will have the Kidechire.

• I have a KS-1 for only 4€ including VAT that I want to get rid of, but I think it can't be transferred? :(

Support didn't even tell me about VAT removal process, I opened a ticket similar to "I thought only EU customers had to pay VAT?" and they responded something along the lines of "We are sorry for the inconvenience.". ~.~

• @4n0nx said:

Shoot them a photo id and request vat removal by email and wait for 3 weeks.

• My old one will be available too. :) just dropped it some days ago.

• My old one will be available too. :) just dropped it some days ago.

• msg7086 said: Shoot them a photo id and request vat removal by email and wait for 3 weeks.

Send an ID scan via email?? Damn..

• whoop whoop

• gone : (

• Merging this into the main Kimsufi thread.

• Is there any Kimsufi trackers that notify you when in stock for KS-1?

• @nexmark said:
    Is there any Kimsufi trackers that notify you when in stock for KS-1?

I follow @kimsufi_avail on twitter.

• @nexmark said:
    Is there any Kimsufi trackers that notify you when in stock for KS-1?

Try http://kimi.nwwebsites.co.uk

• Whats the KS-1 Titled on their site?

• @nexmark said: Whats the KS-1 Titled on their site?

For the N2800, I think you want Kimi 1 - V1

Thanked by 2nexmark edan
  • @mikeyur said:
    For the N2800, I think you want Kimi 1 - V1

Perfect, Thanks!

• Guys do you think that kimsufi KS-2 Atom™ N2800 / 4 GB Mem
    server is strong to run several high visited Wordpress sites (5000 unique visits per day) ?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

5000 unique visits per day

...is only about 4 visits per minute on average.

I think it's going to do mostly fine, especially if using a light-weight web server such as Lighttpd.

However to be on the safer side I would strongly suggest getting two of N2800 KS1 instead, and run MySQL on one and the web server on another.

• @miki said:
    Guys do you think that kimsufi KS-2 Atom™ N2800 / 4 GB Mem
    server is strong to run several high visited Wordpress sites (5000 unique visits per day) ?

With caching it can handle it easily. With 4GB RAM it should can handle 1000 online users according to Google Analytics.

• Which high setup fee? I believe it's just 9.99 x 2.

• OK, I went ahead and bought one.

Strange enough, despite all the reviews, VAT removal and validation process only took mere hours. After being validated the option to pay was given to me. Yay!

But well... It took about 19 hours for my order to be processed till I could lay my hands on the server.

Now I can compare it to my Online.net SCG2 ^^

• Nomad said: Strange enough, despite all the reviews, VAT removal and validation process only took mere hours. After being validated the option to pay was given to me. Yay!

So you sent an ID scan via email and that's it? o.o

• @4n0nx said:

I've sent ID Scan, proof of address etc. Yep. I did.
    Thankfully it didn't take weeks.

Now I have another french server :D

• All, do you have a problem with My Services in kimsufi manager?
    I can't see all my server at there, there just showing me an error "this is not the url you looking for (license unknown)"

• @N0v3mb3r said:
    All, do you have a problem with My Services in kimsufi manager?
    I can't see all my server at there, there just showing me an error "this is not the url you looking for (license unknown)"

Same here @N0v3mb3r. Good to know it isn't just me! I emailed support but I wonder how long it is going to take for them to respond...

• @im_jmz said:
    Same here N0v3mb3r. Good to know it isn't just me! I emailed support but I wonder how long it is going to take for them to respond...

Yeah me too, already sent email to support, but dont know when its will reply

• Just waiting response their support until the end of 2014. Or the end of 2015!.