Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

Comments

• love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

BTW I tried to find ColoCrossing's TOS but could not find it on their home page. It shouldn't be this hard, it should be easy for customers to find it. I had to google for it, in which I found below link:

www.colocrossing.com/downloads/ColoCrossing-TOS.pdf‎

An error occurred Page not found

As you can see, the link is dead and doesn't even exist. Unless someone can show me CC's TOS up and live, I am guessing they don't even have it up for every customers to see. Why is this and what kind of business practice does this portray?

• Colocrossing makes no guarantees of service of any kind, whether expressed or

implied, for the service it is providing. Colocrossing also disclaims any
    warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Colocrossing
    will not be responsible for damages the Customer suffers.

Does this already mean run for the hills? Or it this a standard clause?

• link location on frontpage or hiden?

also from purchase server page left terms & condition - you need to scroll that small window

I am sorry for inaccurate data (if any) colocrossing page load is hell

• ChumbiChumbi Member
    edited January 2014

Yeah, colocrossing.com (without www) worked for me only a moment ago; now it's down again, just like www.colocrossing.com as well as http://198.46.128.21/.

Fantastic. Given their 100% uptime guarantee.

edited January 2014

Hi @Chumbi, that PDF opens up as "blank" for me. Also, none of the other links work for me either right now. It seems to be down for this minute.

Update: a kind hearted moderator from WebHostingTalk forum has changed my thread title for me and also, my thread is currently set as "FEATURED". I don't know how it became featured and not complaining about it either LOL. I am thankful WHT forum isn't corrupted as this place so please come support me on there if you can.

Title for my webhostingtalk forum thread is - "[FEATURED] ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?"

Still no refund. Still no email responses.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • i didnt have time to read terms before purchase,

IP price info from colocrossing - any?

Just thinking who will charge my Credit card - maybe Hudson ValleyHost

edited January 2014

@nocom said:
    i didnt have time to read terms before purchase,

IP price info from colocrossing - any?

Just thinking who will charge my Credit card - maybe Hudson ValleyHost

Hope you are joking? :)

@Chumbi - please save their TOS for me in case I need it later, I will download it tonight. Although since I only agreed to purchase HVH's servers, I really shouldn't need to read CC's TOS. I basically want to see if CC mentions that they have the authority to bang HVH's customer's credit card without his/her consent.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

OP has been fully refunded.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2014

If only took being featured on WHT for the right thing to finally be done. It's a shame that you have to put up a online fight to get a simple refund.

Thanked by 2Mark_R darkshire
  • @love4cars4234 please confirm your refund on vpsboard

any explanation @ernie until we sink

Thanked by 1love4cars4234
  • You guys(CC or whatever person who sunk this thread) are disgusting/cowards.

While the OP had a huge problem with your horrible services, you made this thread sink.

Now that Ernie/CC refunded you unsunk this thread so everyone could see that Ernie/CC [purple] is a great guy[/purple] and refunded the OP.

edited January 2014

@Ernie said:
    OP has been fully refunded.

Correction, I have NOT received $$$ yet into my credit card. This is a lie. And you couldn't have refunded me right now because my bank decided to put a hold on it in case ColoCrossing pulls more money out. So now I will be calling my bank, asking for hold removal then you can process the refund again.

I will update ONCE I RECEIVE THE $$$.

PS - It's funny how you refunded me ONLY after my thread got FEATURED on WebHostingTalk forum and after BBB Upstate New York contacted me requesting more information about your company. Oh and whoever changed my thread title without my consent 1000 times, good for you too. Good thing I have posted on other forums regarding your illegal practices.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @Darwin said:
    You guys(CC or whatever person who sunk this thread) are disgusting/cowards.

While the OP had a huge problem with your horrible services, you made this thread sink.

Now that Ernie/CC refunded you unsunk this thread so everyone could see that Ernie/CC [purple] is a great guy[/purple] and refunded the OP.

Not only that, the title now says "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund". Wow.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited January 2014

This whole thread and the way @jbiloh is handling this is not surprising to me one bit, and I'm sure it's not to others either. ColoCrossing has a very negative path here. Don't fall for the trap!

• @hellogoodbye said:
    Not only that, the title now says "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund". Wow.

WTF!!

Great way to destroy your own site...

Changed thread title is misleading. Can someone fix this?

• Wait, was the thread title actually "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"???

• I swear I need new glasses.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Wait, was the thread title actually "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"???

Indeed and now it's changed again! Cluster error maybe?

Thanked by 2love4cars4234 wrox
  • nocomnocom Member
    edited January 2014

Who did that must go home

auto save draft is mess

yes intelligent Cluster with writing capability made by colocrossing

gsrdgrdghd said: "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"???

Original thread title was "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host-where is my REFUND?" It looks like they changed it back. They changed it to the I got my refund and un-sunk the thread.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

This is just funny

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • @Darwin said:
    You guys(CC or whatever person who sunk this thread) are disgusting/cowards.

I believe there was a very short period this was set to sink and it may even have been by accident. If someone really wanted this to sink it would have been off the front page for days.

Anyway, it's not sinking. I will leave the thread title as is until (and if) the OP requests a change.

Thanked by 2namhuy vRozenSch00n
  • One thing is sure, I'm very glad I never needed to deal with ColoCrossing...on another note, I do have services with some of their shells, ahem, ahem...but I didn't know that when I signed up for the service :(

• They un-sunk my thread? It still looks sunk to me.

Jon, Ernie, Mike, Jon's mom, Ernie's grandma, Jon's dog - whoever you are messing with my thread title need to stick with 1 thing only in this life. Either change it and sink it for good or stop messing around with it.

Keep killing your own forum. Everything you guys do here to me will be televised on other forums for the whole public to see.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • In case anyone needs proof of all the changes this thread title has gone through within a half hour span:

Thanked by 2MannDude Darwin
  • So @mpkossen who is responsible for changing the thread title to "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"? Give names or it will be assumed that you are responsible for it.

Also i agree that anyone should avoid dealing with ColoCrossing. I even canceled my BuyVM NY VPS after the CC LET takeover.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    So mpkossen who is responsible for changing the thread title to "ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - I got my refund"? Give names or it will be assumed that you are responsible for it.

Also i agree that anyone should avoid dealing with ColoCrossing. I even canceled my BuyVM NY VPS after the CC LET takeover.

I don't think you can give those orders

Thanked by 2MannDude Wintereise