Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND? - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

Comments

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

#

• @netomx said:
    Omg just stop.

Can someone bring CC's janitor? He may help, too

Even if they did have a janitor, I highly doubt they would say they did, they would probably make up some kind of lie.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@fhneric said:
    Even if they did have a janitor, I highly doubt they would say they did, they would probably make up some kind of lie.

I don't get your sarcasm; mine was

• Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
  • love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

@mpkossen - may I ask in what ways you believe this was "blown out of proportion"? Even after you read what Ernie & Jon have done to me you really think I blew things out of things? Or are you also upset that the dirty secrets of Jon/ColoCrossing became so public where you guys can no longer sneakily alter/delete/sink this thread? Or are you going to act as if you are a good admin just because you apologized on the forum for messing with my thread titles without my own consent? I would like to give you benefit of doubt.

BTW, still no $$$$ in my credit card just yet. Seems like I have to wait few more days like some of you said. I will update once I actually get the money.

Leaving you with a screenshot of the email I received from Jon Biloh and NOT from Ernie Quick from HVH. @mpkossen, I would like to know how this does not concern Jon Biloh/CC/Velocity Servers if it is evident below who ended up processing the refund:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @love4cars4234 Your money swimmed too far and fertilized the wrong egg. Must be your mistake ;)

The company ownership is like

HVH ~muddy-waters~> CC 
    CC-divison-of-> VSNX 
    Velocity Servers -division-of-> VSNX

The auditors must be smart to manage such a mess...

• @love4cars4234 said:
    mpkossen - may I ask in what ways you believe this was "blown out of proportion"? Even after you read what Ernie & Jon have done to me you really think I blew things out of things? Or are you also upset that the dirty secrets of Jon/ColoCrossing became so public where you guys can no longer sneakily alter/delete/sink this thread? Or are you going to act as if you are a good admin just because you apologized on the forum for messing with my thread titles without my own consent? I would like to give you benefit of doubt.

Dude, calm down! I wasn't attacking you or anything. I was just voicing my opinion about the entire situation in general. I didn't point any fingers.

The ColoCrossing-HVH financial relationship has been known for a while, so... I doubt they considered it a dirty secret. I did not try to do anything sneakily. I wish people would give up on that. If I wanted to do things sneakily, I would make sure to cover my tracks and my ass. And I wouldn't give an explanation and an apology.

BTW, still no $$$$ in my credit card just yet. Seems like I have to wait few more days like some of you said. I will update once I actually get the money.

Please do. No, I will not change the thread title unless asked.

Leaving you with a screenshot of the email I received from Jon Biloh and NOT from Ernie Quick from HVH. mpkossen, I would like to know how this does not concern Jon Biloh/CC/Velocity Servers if it is evident below who ended up processing the refund:

I think you may not have read what I said before:

mpkossen said: Fair enough. I stand corrected.

I had not considered that someone at ColoCrossing had to process the refund and that Ernie couldn't do it. I was under the impression he could.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

@peppr
    Was going to say, Looks like some chain, Welcome to the tree of CC
    Chicago VPS->
    HVH----> Colocrossing---> VSNX -->Velocity Servers --> no one knows...
    UGVPS-->(cpanel hostname used to be web.colocrossing.com/cpanel)
    New Wave NetConnect-->(Every location CC)
    Servermania->
    LET/LEB->
    and Who knowns what else...

• nocomnocom Member
    edited January 2014

It’s mine so I’ll take it.

• This thread hasn't put me off CC, but it has put me off all the hosts posting in here...

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@MonsteR said:
    peppr
    Was going to say, Looks like some chain, Welcome to the tree of CC
    Chicago VPS->
    HVH----> Colocrossing---> VSNX -->Velocity Servers --> no one knows...
    UGVPS-->(cpanel hostname used to be web.colocrossing.com/cpanel)
    New Wave NetConnect-->(Every location CC)
    Servermania->
    LET/LEB->
    and Who knowns what else...

For us it's:

VSNX (Parent, Velocity Servers Inc.)

Which operates:

Velocity Game Servers

ColoCrossing

Summit Servers

Mohawk Voice

Hudson Valley

You can read about it on www.vsnx.net. Site hasn't been updated in a few years, I need to get to that, so please ignore the press releases from 2011 :).

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

@hostnoob said:
    This thread hasn't put me off CC, but it has put me off all the hosts posting in here...

You been on LET 6 days, Welcome and in time I am sure your opinion will change :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • nocomnocom Member
    edited January 2014

VSNX (Parent, Velocity Servers Inc.)

Which operates:

Velocity Game Servers
    ColoCrossing
    Summit Servers
    Mohawk Voice
    Hudson Valley

tnx

@MonsteR said:

The guy from GVH is young, and he is trying to find his way. Cut him some slack. He'll get things figured out with time. He seems to be doing pretty well reselling servers from HVH.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • jbiloh said: The guy from GVH is young, and he is trying to find his way.

How young exactly?

• @Chumbi said:
    How young exactly?

16 years-old I guess

• @luissousa said:

You sure? And he runs the show?

• @jbiloh said:

@Chumbi said:
    You sure? And he runs the show?

You are surprised that there are 'kiddyhosts' in the LEB/LET market?

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited January 2014

Everyone calm down and grab a cig ;) It's not like this is the first time CC has fucked anyone over, get over it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Jeffrey said:
    Everyone calm down and grab a cig ;) It's not like this is the first time CC has fucked anyone over, get over it.

@Jeffrey said:

Ugh. that is certainly not what happened here. In a single sentence, the customer was provided service, he was not happy, and he got a full refund.

Thanked by 1namhuy
    edited January 2014

@jbiloh said:
    Ugh. that is certainly not what happened here. In a single sentence, the customer was finally provided service after he bitched and everyone else joined in, which is entirely his fault because my delivering a product after 3 weeks sure as hell isn't my problem, he was not happy, and he is supposedly getting a full refund.

Fixed that for you.

• @jbiloh said:
    Ugh. that is certainly not what happened here. In a single sentence, the customer was provided service, he was not happy, and he got a full refund.

Only after constant pestering from us.

Thanked by 1wrox
  • edited January 2014

@jarland said:
    Fixed that for you.

Correct.

@jbiloh said:
    "Ugh. that is certainly not what happened here. In a single sentence, the customer was provided service, he was not happy, and he got a full refund." 

That was not your stance originally

@jbiloh said:
    As an update Hvh has offered the customer a refund for the server which was delivered late. The customer can choose the refund, multiple months of free service from ColoCrossing, free service at Hvh or continuing the campaign of spreading a story which does not properly reflect just how much attention they have received. Either way I wish the gentleman well and trust he can communicate his desired conclusion through his ticket.

I consider the matter now resolved and will not direct any further attention to it.

Thanked by 2MannDude TheLinuxBug
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited January 2014

@jbiloh said:

Ban me if you like but I hate liars. Most liars don't even know what they have said most of the time. Its good that you are not cops, if so our world is doomed.

edited January 2014

@namhuy said:
    Ban me if you like but I hate liars. Most liars don't even know what they have said most of the time. Its good that you are not cops, if so our world is doomed.

He's just hoping he can change the narrative by glossing over the fact that when this thread was opened there were no servers delivered. If he can repeat enough times that one server was delivered and only one was delivered late, his exact words in this thread, maybe he can eventually appeal to the TLDR crowd and gradually change the conversation so he doesn't have to go back and edit the thread or move it to off topic in 2 months to try to positively sway Google results.

If you've been around the block a few times in this industry you can smell it a mile away, it's not paranoia just business.

Alternative theory is he literally just keeps forgetting what happened here, every morning.

Edit: I may be wrong about the above statement and the time frame of deliveries, and yes I made this edit.

• jbiloh said: full refund.

No proof and it didn't happen

Thanked by 2jar wrox
  • @love4cars4234 how much were the two servers per month?

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

marcm said: @love4cars4234 how much were the two servers per month?

According to this post about $130 Each

lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/454950/#Comment_454950