Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

Comments

• @marcm said:
    love4cars4234 how much were the two servers per month?

$130 if i remember correctly

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@jarland when the thread was opened the customer already had been provisioned one of their servers. I think about 2 weeks.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@jbiloh said:
    jarland when the thread was opened the customer already had been provisioned one of their servers. I think about 2 weeks.

Well then if I forgot this in the exchange I sincerely apologize.

• i think we can all at least agree that mr bilbo and ernie didnt handle this very well.

Thanked by 2namhuy Jeffrey
  • And what were the configurations for the servers? Does anyone know?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

marcm said: And what were the configurations for the servers? Does anyone know?

• love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

@jbiloh said:
    Ugh. that is certainly not what happened here. In a single sentence, the customer was provided service, he was not happy, and he got a full refund.

@jbiloh - I am starting to think you might have some kind of mental disability? Or are you on drugs? I am too tired of correcting your lies so we'll leave it at that as this thread proves alone that you are nothing but an unethical person.

Oh and hey Jon Biloh, I would like to talk to you about something. Have you sold/shared my credit card information to someone outside of your company? Long story short - I received this gift credit card as a present in which I ONLY used to purchase your servers. I activated it right before paying you too of course. But today I saw on the credit card statement that it was used to purchase some other servers from a different company for $2xx.xx but was reversed right away? All happened on the 1/3/2014, right after paying you guys? WTF is this? Care to explain?

Do you know what I had to go through because of your lying company? Today I had to close this credit card down so my bank could re-mail me a new one. My bank thinks it was you guys too but wtf do I know, right? Care to explain?

Thanked by 1wrox
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

jbiloh said: For us it's:

VSNX (Parent, Velocity Servers Inc.)

Which operates:

Velocity Game Servers

ColoCrossing
    Summit Servers
    Mohawk Voice
    Hudson Valley

How come the "Mohawk Voice" website dropped offline (presumably somewhere around January 22), and is now apparently back online?

Jeffrey said: Everyone calm down and grab a cig ;) It's not like this is the first time CC has fucked anyone over, get over it.

That is a very concerning attitude.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • upfreakupfreak Member
    edited January 2014

love4cars4234 said: different company

name it so we will know who, It is more likely a preauth which happens with almost every online transaction

love4cars4234 said: Today I had to close this credit card down

good luck getting your refund / reversal of transaction. Now you should blame yourself for the delay, since CC/HVH has initiated a refund to your card.

/me orders more popcorn ...

• @love4cars4234 wow that was very confidential and senstive data, so it was leaked ? OMG, i should really never try using my personal credit card, maybe paypal will still my best option.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • VPNVPN Member

Stab in the dark here as you hid half the amount so I can't know for sure but I suspect that the $2xx.xx (I'm guessing it is $260.00 isn't it) was a pre-authorisation attempt possibly to esnure you had the available funds before the actual amount was paid to CC

• @OkieDoke said:
    Stab in the dark here as you hid half the amount so I can't know for sure but I suspect that the $2xx.xx (I'm guessing it is $260.00 isn't it) was a pre-authorisation attempt possibly to esnure you had the available funds before the actual amount was paid to CC

Hi @OkieDoke - I guess you didn't read my post clearly. I said the unauthorized amount was charged from a DIFFERENT company. And NO, it was not $260. If I remember correctly, it was around $27x.xx. No, it was not charged by ColoCrossing.

The only reason I cannot tell you the actual amount or the actual company name is because the bank closed down this card (as I have mentioned) hence I do not have access to log into the online banking to see the transaction now. This is a gift visa credit card. So I will have to wait until I get the new card in mail and see if it'll show everything.

• love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

@iSky said:
    love4cars4234 wow that was very confidential and senstive data, so it was leaked ? OMG, i should really never try using my personal credit card, maybe paypal will still my best option.

Yes, it was leaked. I only knew about this because my bank called me today to tell me about it asking if I was aware of this transaction. They suggested I close this card down immediately. The refund was reversed right away though, so I didn't lose money from that unauthorized transaction. However, it was taken right after I paid HVH/CC.

You tell me what you think happened because I think I know what happened.

• @love4cars4234 said:
    You tell me what you think happened because I think I know what happened.

i take back my words, a sec after my comment and i open my fb account, i got this

http://tnw.to/q0LBO

My friend @arieonline about this paypal thing, maybe out of topic..... this was horrible

• iSky said: i take back my words, a sec after my comment and i open my fb account, i got this

http://tnw.to/q0LBO

Don't use Godaddy, no matter how cheap they are, I don't think they are, any better than CC. In fact I'd say CC is much better than them.

Thanked by 1tux
  • is it solved yet? this is taking too long.

• VPNVPN Member

@Mark_R said:
    is it solved yet? this is taking too long.

I believe the OP is waiting for the refund. HVH claim it was done a couple of days ago but nothing showing yet.

• @OkieDoke said:
    I believe the OP is waiting for the refund. HVH claim it was done a couple of days ago but nothing showing yet.

Why dont they all get it over with? isn't that for the best interest for everyone?

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

@jbiloh said:
    jarland when the thread was opened the customer already had been provisioned one of their servers. I think about 2 weeks.

Hasn't it already been proven by invoice screenshots it was 3 days before OP requested refund ?

Anyway Im done, This thread is just going to circles.

• @OkieDoke said:

His prepaid credit card had a fraudulent transaction. Hasn't the refund been bounced while the OP is awaiting a new card so the refund can get processed?

• @mpkossen said:
    His prepaid credit card had a fraudulent transaction. Hasn't the refund been bounced while the OP is awaiting a new card so the refund can get processed?
    @mpkossen said:

The new card will have the same account as the old one, happened once to me, refund to the old card while waiting the new card. Refund process should not be effected because of waiting for the new card.

• @namhuy said:
    The new card will have the same account as the old one, happened once to me, refund to the old card while waiting the new card. Refund process should not be effected because of waiting for the new card.

OK, sounds good. I hope we hear from the OP once this has been resolved.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Well, I am starting to think he's having hallucinations. So that charge you for a service they haven't give you, you demand refund, and you cancel the CC just for this? I don't know, I don't like how it sounds, it is just too weird

• @netomx said:
    Well, I am starting to think he's having hallucinations. So that charge you for a service they haven't give you, you demand refund, and you cancel the CC just for this? I don't know, I don't like how it sounds, it is just too weird

He ordered two servers, he had troubles with the first one, second got provisioned when the thread was posted.

• mpkossen said: It would have been me that changed the title. I usually change thread titles once issues have been resolved.

I hope you are aware that you changed the title wording in a 1st person manner, effectively putting words into op's mouth and impersonating him. If i were op i would check if that is legal and if LET can be sued for impersonating someone.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@retry said:

I did, maybe you need to read it again.

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I hope you are aware that you changed the title wording in a 1st person manner, effectively putting words into op's mouth and impersonating him. If i were op i would check if that is legal and if LET can be sued for impersonating someone.

OH f the sue allegation

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • gsrdgrdghd said: If i were op i would check if that is legal and if LET can be sued for impersonating someone.

How can be people at LET so full of shit lately. Just be careful and don't use nickname Mickey at some random forum because Mickey Mouse can sue you!

• VPNVPN Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:

People like you are what's wrong with LE*. "My server has been down for 47 seconds! Chargeback and court action now!"

• @OkieDoke would you be fine with kossen changing the title of one of your threads to "I'm a dumb fat idiot", keeping in mind that a potential employer might find the thread during a Google background check of you?

Kossen effectively did impersonate the OP with all it's ramifications, there's no question about that. Of course that per se wouldn't warrant sueing LET over however it would be a nice way for op to get revenge for the way the LET administration (Kossten and ColoCrossing) treated him.

• VPNVPN Member

A court would laugh you out the door.

If you want to be technical about it, unless the title said 'I, love4cars4324, got my refund' it's not impersonation at all. Even then, love4cars4324 is a username and has no obvious connection to the person behind it.