Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
edited January 2014 in General

Hi people I see Ernie is an user here so I hope he will see this thread. I have ordered 2 dedicated servers from Ernie in which he promised to deliver within 1 week. Then about after 2 weeks, he delivers 1st server. Thought all was good with that server but have noticed could not bypass 98mbps although I have ordered 1gpbs. I've had many servers with 1gpbs before and I would always get greater than 600+mbps. All in short, they have not been able to fix this problem for me and keeps telling me they haven't heard back from the "upstream" aka colocrossing I am guessing?

And passes 3 weeks - fails to deliver 2nd server. Then he finally tells me he is out of "rack space" and waiting for delivery. Offers me refund or 1 month free for both servers over on skype. I decide to choose the refund as I was getting tired of them screwing me over and over.

After offering me with "refund", 1 week passes. Now Ernie claims he never offered me for a refund but only offered me a maybe solution to a refund. I do not know what this means. I have to talk to a guy named "Mike" and that he'll contact me for further assistance. He claims only "Mike" can do the refund. Who is this guy? I have no idea but he surely hasn't contacted me at all.

There's more to it but basically, I hope he will return my money back. I am really sick and tired of this back & forth thing I've had with Ernie for weeks. He delivers me a server speed of 100mbps port although I've paid for 1gpbs and cannot fix it - and he fails to deliver the 2nd server all together.

Now Ernie is seeming to ignore my skype chats and emails. This is just going great.

Any feedback guys on what I need to do next? File BBB complaint? Tried so hard to resolve this in amicable matter but he is calling me a "fraud" and ignoring me. Nothing more I can do.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey there!

To improve your case, could you post Skype conversations, tickets etc. so that we can give you better advice and see your case?

• Hi 0xdragon - can you please tell me how I can screenshot things as there's a great amount of ticket conversations and such? It's pretty long lol. Thanks. :)

• chargeback your payment if you pay with cc or pp ;)

• Ernie literally just called it a night like a few minutes ago and signed off Skype.

There's no need to mass post everywhere I'm sure he's not ignoring you on purpose. PM me, I have all the answers to your questions and can help clear up anything you need

• The network in ColoCrossing Buffalo is really bad.

Thanked by 2darkshire Jeffrey
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    I have all the answers to your questions and can help clear up anything you need

wat

Good to know he tells you everything about his clients.

(not helping the image that all CC brands are the same people)

Thanked by 2MannDude Jeffrey
  • love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost - hi. it sounds like you are great friends with Ernie. But I certainly do not appreciate you telling me what to do. Mass posting? I have only posted here & webhostingtalk forum. So are you standing by the fact that after 3 weeks, I did not receive my 2nd server and me receiving 1st server 2 weeks late with crappy speed - is this the kind of business you are promoting?

PS - I have told Ernie MANY times that I wanted to resolve this in timely/nice manner. And what does he do? Doesn't refund me like he has promised and tells me this and that. Like I said, I surely hope Ernie will see this thread as I am VERY interested in what he has to say.

PPS - Do you work for Ernie? Can you refund me? If not, why would I PM you? Not trying to be rude but I am sincerely tired of going back and forth.

• I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just forget that part

PM me and I can help you sort this out instead of doing everything public on forums

@GreenValueHost said:
    I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just forget that part

PM me and I can help you sort this out instead of doing everything public on forums

Can you share with everyone on this forum why you have "all the answers" for a specific client issue for another company? Not in a PM? :)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Ok. I will bite the bullet and PM you.

I just want to be VERY clear on this 1 thing though - this was my last resort of posting on public forums to freaking get the help/refund I needed. If they only resolved the speed issue right away and stopped blaming on the "upper stream", if they only delivered my servers on timely manner, then would I have done this? Why are you making me sound like a bad guy here? Whatever, let me PM you.

• I don't work for Ernie but I can offer you explanations, insight on the issues that are happening and some reassurance/recommendations on what to do so you don't feel left in the dark and I'll contact them 2morrow for you

Just trying to help some people out thats all

edited January 2014

Alright. I PMed you. Once again, not trying to be rude here but did you get the part where he did not deliver my 2nd server after 3 weeks? And how they delivered wrong speed port?

What kind of valid explanation will help me to understand about my time/money loss? I could've made some money by now for sure if I had both servers up and running good.

Whatever, I am so tired of this. I think I am going to go forward and file complaint with BBB and etc. Believe me, I tried getting in touch with Ernie today (via ticketing & skype) and he just flat ignored me. I am done. I appreciate you trying to help me GreenValueHost but uh why is it that YOU have to contact Hudson Valley host for ME (aka paid customer)? AHHH this is really not making any sense to me!

• @jarland said:
    Can you share with everyone on this forum why you have "all the answers" for a specific client issue for another company? Not in a PM? :)

Hey @Jarland, I hope Ernie didn't talk about me to other providers in a negative term as I did not do anything wrong here. I paid on time. I let him screw me over by delivering weeks late. And he didn't even deliver the 2nd server. So what did I do wrong here? :(

edited January 2014

@love4cars4234 said:
    Hey Jarland, I hope Ernie didn't talk about me to other providers in a negative term as I did not do anything wrong here. I paid on time. I let him screw me over by delivering weeks late. And he didn't even deliver the 2nd server. So what did I do wrong here? :(

Sucks but I think you're a pretty patient person for waiting 3 weeks without a consistent plan being communicated to you.

• I'll reply to your PM first thing tomorrow morning around 7AM or so EST

edited January 2014

@jarland said:
    Sucks but I think you're a pretty patient person for waiting 3 weeks.

Not apparently to Ernie. Thank you so much for stating that. My other friends suggested me to do a "chargeback" after 1 week of waiting but Ernie kept promising me that it'll be delivered "soon" so I just waited around. BIG BIG BIG mistake. :(

edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    I'll reply to your PM first thing tomorrow morning around 7AM or so EST

Okay, thank you. If you are still online, could you PM me back right now to let me know on how you are tied to Ernie's company? I would appreciate that. Thank you!

• @tuguhost said:
    chargeback your payment if you pay with cc or pp ;)

Yes I plan on doing so if this doesn't get resolved.

• It's no secret that HVH has been our upstream provider for a very long time now and as I've gotten to be a really great friend of Ernie's and know the entire crew at HVH personally I'm just trying to help out, thats all

• Ah, I did not know of this as I am new to HVH. Okay gotcha. Thanks.

• @love4cars4234 said:
    Hi 0xdragon - can you please tell me how I can screenshot things as there's a great amount of ticket conversations and such? It's pretty long lol. Thanks. :)

http://screencloud.net/

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited January 2014

I am using HVH dedicated server Newyork location so far no problem i hope your issue will be fixed soon.Ernie is very nice person in dealing with his clients as far i can tell.

• I wouldn't mind seeing what GVH has to say in his PMs to the OP sounds like client info sharing...

I would be careful here OP anything that seems suss or if he randomly starts calling you by your first name (as long as you didn't tell him) I would ditch the provider and go with someone else... And perhaps look into the legal side with intent of suing.

• I used HVH from Dec 2011 until July 2013.

Aside from migration from TurnkeyInternet to HostDime to ColoCrossing, and several DDoS incidents, their team was always try to resolve the problem quickly.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

said: he is out of "rack space" and waiting for delivery.

Don't they resell CC interesting "Out of Rack Space" ??

Also 3 weeks is way to long to be waiting on server deployments and the port issue is a simple mistake but sounds like their having some kind of "Privet" issues their end, But good luck with getting a refund/working services to be honest from issue personally I would get my moneyback as from this view it doesn't look very stable their end.

• GreenValueHost said: great friend of Ernie's and know the entire crew at HVH personally

And they are willing to share the client info with you because you are "good friends" with them?

Any provider wants to be "friend" with me? I am quite curious where everyone lives and their phone number, LOL...

Friends are friends, business is business, if my provider is giving my info away to his/her "friends" I'll make sure I don't sign up with them regardless of how wonderful their services are.

• And now I am really curious (sorry maybe I am a conspiracy theorist) if HVH is another shell company of CC and in turn GVH is a shall company of HVH.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @zhuanyi said:
    Friends are friends, business is business, if my provider is giving my info away to his/her "friends" I'll make sure I don't sign up with them regardless of how wonderful their services are.

I was not given client info of any kind..? Where did this come from?

• GreenValueHost said: I was not given client info of any kind..? Where did this come from?

HVH is having a discussion on a situation of one of their clients with one of its resellers...isn't that obvious enough?

• @GreenValueHost said:
    I was not given client info of any kind..? Where did this come from?

GreenValueHost said: PM me, I have all the answers to your questions and can help clear up anything you need

^

Thanked by 1zhuanyi