Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

Comments

• Guys, the OP's issue isn't an isolated issue. It's stemming from a universal root.

Please don't make accusations if you don't have deeper insight on the issue.

• GreenValueHost said: Guys, the OP's issue isn't an isolated issue. It's stemming from a universal root.

And why do YOU have the insight even though you are just a reseller/client of HVH? :)

• Another CC provider who cares more about money than building a successful business with repeat customers...

nothing new.

• VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited January 2014

@zhuanyi said:

Playing devil's advocate here; however as GVH are a client of HVH maybe they have faced the same issue and have an insight as to why servers are being delivered late?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited January 2014

Virtovo said: Playing devil's advocate here; however as GVH are a client of HVH maybe they have faced the same issue and have an insight as to why servers are being delivered late?

From his other thread with Shovernose, I don't think GVH really likes to take all the blames themselves but instead would love to push the responsibilities elsewhere whenever they could.

So if this is something that is affecting GVH's operations, I am sure he will be the first one to post here and declare "we have nothing to do with this, this is all HVH/CC's fault"

• @GreenValueHost said:
    I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just forget that part

PM me and I can help you sort this out instead of doing everything public on forums

I think email/Skype/phone would have more privacy than PM eh, we aren't doing drugs/illegal why can't do everything public on forums?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @GreenValueHost said:
    Guys, the OP's issue isn't an isolated issue. It's stemming from a universal root.

I read all the posts , and i thought i will see your last comment with offering free credits or VPS to the guy FREE for the rest of life :D and assigning the best technical admins to him with personal numbers.

Thanked by 2srvrpro Mark_R
  • love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

I am back with more updates. As this goes on I am getting more & more pissed. I hope you guys can understand why. Now I am a firm believer that Hudson Valley Host is trying to make my life hell. :( :( :(

Ernie still HAS not gotten back to me personally. Now I am talking to this guy named "Mike" where he wants my server log in information to see if he can fix the speed problem. I have not changed server information so they should have it on file. I haven't used it since they could not fix the issue.

Oh and they delivered my 2nd server today even though I have told Ernie at least 2347238432 times that I do not want it anymore as it's 3 weeks late and that I want a refund.

I have already told them many times I want a full refund. I have NO more intention of "working with them" or wasting my time. They are acting as if my requests of numerous refunds are invisible. Nobody is even apologizing to me either.

They are keep pushing down their servers into my throat with force. @GreenValueHost hasn't really said anything helpful either in PM. I don't know of I am allowed to post PM on this forum? I am so pissed right now, WTF is going on????

• @love4cars4234 said:
    I am back with more updates. As this goes on I am getting more & more pissed. I hope you guys can understand why. Now I am a firm believer that Hudson Valley Host is trying to make my life hell. :( :( :(

Ernie still HAS not gotten back to me personally. Now I am talking to this guy named "Mike" where he wants my server log in information to see if he can fix the speed problem. I have not changed server information so they should have it on file. I haven't used it since they could not fix the issue.

Oh and they delivered my 2nd server today even though I have told Ernie at least 2347238432 times that I do not want it anymore as it's 3 weeks late and that I want a refund.

I have already told them many times I want a full refund. I have NO more intention of "working with them" or wasting my time. They are acting as if my requests of numerous refunds are invisible. Nobody is even apologizing to me either.

They are keep pushing down their servers into my throat with force. GreenValueHost hasn't really said anything helpful either in PM. I don't know of I am allowed to post PM on this forum? I am so pissed right now, WTF is going on????

just post it all, i dont see why not, transparency is what we all want.

edited January 2014

@Mark_R - I just wasn't sure if I am allowed to post PM here as I am a newbie to this forum. But sounds like I can? If not, once admin tells me to remove it, I will. Following is his PM to me this morning:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

edited January 2014

I tried to use the soundcloud thinging but having issues. So here is screenshot of last conversation on the ticketing system between "Mike" and I. As you can see, he is totally ignoring my request of refund and acting as if I have asked him for help to fix the problem while I am sitting there begging for a refund. Remember, Ernie told me specifically over skype that ONLY Mike can do the refund so I got all excited and sh*t talking to him. What a waste of time.

edited January 2014

Sorry guys I don't know how to screenshot the whole skype conversation but here is where he's talking about this Mike guy who can only do the refund etc etc. Red is me.

Guys, is filing complaint on http://www.ftc.gov/ the best route to go at this point? Thanks. Please advice as this has never happened to me.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    Guys, the OP's issue isn't an isolated issue. It's stemming from a universal root.

Then why not enlighten us all ?

On a side note, how comes GVH is involved in all the drama recently?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • MonsteR said: On a side note, how comes GVH is involved in all the drama recently?

Anything related to CC is always a drama here...if you haven't noticed :)

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

@zhuanyi said:

Good point.. Just watching a few threads which all contain CC in them somehow?

edited January 2014

Where can I find First & Last name of the representative & address of this Hudson Valley Host company? For some reason I cannot find it on their website. Doing FTC complaint right now, need these info. They won't tell me over chat session, don't know why. Thanks!!!

• After a bit of searching it seems Ernie Quick is the CEO and the company is from New York, but I haven't found anything else regarding their physical address. Hope their sales department will be able to help you out!

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

William,
    We are actively working with you in your ticket, posting here isn't going to accomplish anything.

edited January 2014

@Ernie - there you are Ernie! I have contacted you on skype and you've been ignoring me. Oh and also, you have NEVER reached out to me as I am talking to Mike who seems to have superior power.

Ernie, where is my refund? You said you would refund me. Why are you using Mike to shield you? Quite frankly, you guys are not "working" with me via ticketing system as all you guys are doing is ignoring my request and acting as if you have done nothing wrong to me.

Please explain how delivering 3 weeks late along with speed problems on the 1st server, making me wait for 1 week to post on forums for "Mike" even thinking of solving my issue, and etc is ACCEPTABLE by any means? Refund me. That's it.

• @Ernie said:
    William,
    We are actively working with you in your ticket, posting here isn't going to accomplish anything.

Posting here accomplishes everything. Welcome to the LE* disease, "ColoCrossing et al" ; etcetera. Take your pick of hilarious thread to follow, I'll follow this one; popcorn in hand like I follow any other thread here on LET.

• @Ernie - is this your definition of "working with me"?

• If someone ever finds their address, please let me know. They are refusing to give that information to me. NO idea why.

• @love4cars4234 said:
    If someone ever finds their address, please let me know. They are refusing to give that information to me. NO idea why.

Have you tried looking on the Invoice PDF? Just a thought.

edited January 2014

Yes, but it shows as below. So when I file the complaint, do I file it under ColoCrossing even though I've purchased it from Hudson Valley Host? They are still refusing me to tell me their true address.

Pay To
    ColoCrossing
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    Williamsville NY 14221

Thanked by 1lbft
  • imagineimagine Member
    edited January 2014

If your invoice is said to be paid to ColoCrossing, then irrespective of the web address you ordered through, it is fair to assume that your financial concerns are to be directed to ColoCrossing - given they're who you paid.

Thanked by 1love4cars4234
  • @imagine - Thank you! :) That makes sense.

• @love4cars4234 No problem :)

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2014

love4cars4234 said: If someone ever finds their address, please let me know. They are refusing to give that information to me. NO idea why.

I think you may want to talk to @jbiloh, who owns this website and Colocrossing. If you paid with credit card, you should see 'Colocrossing' on your statement instead of 'Hudson Valley Host'. They have a 'financial relationship' (Screenshot | Original thread, censored title ), and the reason for you not being able to receive a refund may be his choice. Voice your concern with him.

It should look like this:

Hudson Valley Host has their WhoIS information private, which alone is a sign of a provider to avoid, and at a quick glance don't appear to even be a 'legit' company. I can't find any sort of business filing, but don't care enough to look further.

Welcome to the low end.

Thanked by 3lbft love4cars4234 wrox
    edited January 2014

@MannDude - Thank you for that information, I PMed @jbiloh right now. Yes, it is shown as ColoCrossing on the statement. No mater what I say in the ticketing system, they aren't going to keep their promise of giving me a refund. I am currently filing complaints online so let's see how this goes. I refuse to work with a company who lies constantly and calls the customer "fraud" for asking for a refund. Thanks again.

This might come into use for some people in the future. HVH finally gave me their address which is same as ColoCrossing. However, do note that in the invoice I paid them, it said Williamsville, NY. Anyways below is what they've given me:

Hudson valley host
    8195 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo NY 14221

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

More than happy to help, call me at 800-518-9716 ext 101. I'll be in the office until about 10 PM ET tonight.