Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing/Hudson Valley Host - where is my REFUND?

Comments

• Rallias said: Yes, that was the HVH offer. You're ignoring the GVH item I had in the post you quoted.

I am giving you A+ for the effort. Keep it up, you are sounding wrong as possible. Not helping ColoCrossing's image either.

Thanked by 1MonsteR
  • Just to follow up on my previous questions regarding how it is possible that ColoCrossing is billing a HVH customer... this is from the HVH TOS:

Third Parties

Information collected on this site is strictly for our use, NO OTHER OUTSIDE PERSONS MAY VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH BILLING INFORMATION, ETC

Hmmm.

• Its only a matter of time before these admins close this thread they just closed the other GVH thread. This shit is getting real.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2014

What it comes down to is that @jbiloh thinks that it's acceptable to offer a client only free months of service after completely demolishing any confidence that the client may have formerly had in their service. This client was brushed off, ignored, refused refunds after not delivering the server for an extended period of time. The very least that can be said here is that Jon Biloh cares absolutely nothing for people, has no compassion, and is devoid of all humanity. You have ruined this client's ability to use your service, because you have ruined the most important thing of all...the first impression. This client only knows that you cannot meet his needs in a timely manner and you would expect him to actually use your services. The only outcome here that reads positive for the people involved is that a refund is given. There will be no restoring this user's confidence. At least send him away with his money. Prove me wrong that you are actually a human being. He cannot use your services, he cannot trust your business, he didn't cause that to be true. You, Jon Biloh, accepted the payment for this server and you did not deliver. When this user finally bitched about it on LET you finally gave him his server and you have the balls to provide him with only one resolution, which involves trusting that he can actually use service with you. You did not provide. You lost this sale. Cut your losses or continue adding to them by being a dick about it...all for the sake of a few pennies. Are you that poor? I can have some food delivered.

Thanked by 2love4cars4234 wrox
  • Chumbi said: Just to follow up on my previous questions regarding how it is possible that ColoCrossing is billing a HVH customer... this is from the HVH TOS:

Third Parties

Information collected on this site is strictly for our use, NO OTHER OUTSIDE PERSONS MAY VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH BILLING INFORMATION, ETC

Hmmm.

Um. But after refusing to help me, Ernie had a guy named "Mike" from ColoCrossing jump into the actual ticketing system where we talked from HVH's end?

So how could this be? Also, while talking to Jon via email last night, he implied that he has read all of my information? So WTF?

• love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

darkshire said: Its only a matter of time before these admins close this thread they just closed the other GVH thread. This shit is getting real.

Why would the admin close this thread? I have done nothing wrong. No name callings either nor have I violated the forum rules. This thread should be open until problem of mine gets resolved with HVH/ColoCrossing.

• darkshire said: Its only a matter of time before these admins close this thread they just closed the other GVH thread. This shit is getting real.

Wasn't that thread closed because the two parties involved came to an agreeable solution?

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited January 2014

No no sorry I'm not wishing it to happen: quite the opposite. I'm on your side and hope you get your money back. I was just stating the obvious that recently when the Admins detect anything remotely against Colo and now gvh, threads are closed down.
    I hope you prevail in this and if there is any thing I can do to help let me know.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

Well to be honest we all know LET and LEB is infected with colocrossing therefore most offers, statements here are to market colocrossing so you can't expect much legitimacy when dealing with issues after issues that are posted about Colocrossing or which lead back to CC.

Thanked by 1wrox
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

@darkshire said:
    Its only a matter of time before these admins close this thread they just closed the other GVH thread. This shit is getting real.

Huh? Some people never cease to amaze me. We must live in some parallel world because I am pretty sure that I explicitely stated that thread is closed because both sides reached consent (and requested from me to close it).

edited January 2014

@love4cars4234 said:
    Why would the admin close this thread? I have done nothing wrong. No name callings either nor have I violated the forum rules. This thread should be open until problem of mine gets resolved with HVH/ColoCrossing.

If you don't mind, share with us your PayPal e-mail and the amount of the invoice you paid to CC.

Anyone who wants to donate toward his community funded refund, post the amount so we know when it's reached. I'll put down $10.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

I will donate $10 to help this guy out.

• I'll donate $10 as well.

• You guys are awesome I like to see this.
    A shame Cc doesn't make things right

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited January 2014

darkshire said: A shame Cc doesn't make things right

Newbs are the loudest. How about you make it right when you're proven wrong?

Thanked by 1love4cars4234
  • @Rockster said:

Excuse me ? How was i proved wrong

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited January 2014

@darkshire said:
    Excuse me ? How was i proved wrong

+selective reading. Another sin! :P

@Rockster said:

Lol fanboy alert

• I am atleast not so full of shit playing sister of mercy here ;-)

• @Rockster said:
    I am atleast not so full of shit playing sister of mercy here ;-)

Why don't you move on to another thread your comments here are just to stir up unneeded trouble and your not helping anything, k thx

• darkshire said: your comments here are just to stir up unneeded trouble

Are you sure that you're not talking about yourself? Because that's the main reason why I finally responded reading all your shit over last few days.

• More popcorn please,

Also; ColoCrossing's site and portal is down atm.

• -- It's back up now. nvm.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I'll donate too, I'll throw $10 in for the cause.

@love4cars4234 if you want, we can give you back some of the money that HVH, and their 'provider' CC refuses to give you. Also be aware that some of the people communicating to you in this thread are on CC's payroll or trying to be, IE, Ralias and maybe another.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited January 2014

You guys are making me wonna donate!, Well I guess ill throw in $10 ;) @love4cars4234
    P.S Stay away from Colocrossing

• If @love4cars4234 accept Skrill $10 from me.

• Hey @love4cars4234 look around you, there about $60 from @jarland @ryanarp @catalystium @MannDude @MonsteR and last from @vRozenSch00n anybody else ? this was another drama from other thread

• Add $10 to the fund from me. @love4cars4234

• love4cars4234love4cars4234 Member
    edited January 2014

Hi guys. I stepped away and then came back to see all these wonderful donation offers! WOW!!!! I am blown away with your kindness and understanding. Thank you SO much, seriously from bottom of my heart for your generosity. :) :) :)

I was raised to never accept another man's hard earned money for free. Knowing how hard everybody has to work for their money, I really can't accept it. I would feel too bad! Shucks, thanks so much guys seriously. I don't know what to say!

At this point, my goal is to get MY MONEY back from ColoCrossing/HVH. I have worked hard for my money too, I will not stop until I get it back. As I am doing more research on ColoCrossing, indeed sounds like they have done some illegal/shady things where they have been exchanging customer's information back and forth, including my credit card information etc etc. I have to investigate more on this. I do have plan to reach out to higher contacts. So as usual, I will update this thread as times goes on. For some who are wondering, I have paid total of $260 for 2 of their servers.

I think it is VERY important for everybody to see what is going on. So I will be transparent as possible. Thanks guys again for your kindness, please let me know if there's more I can do to save my case!!!

• I'll throw £10 into the pot. Best of luck with resolving this, because there really is no excuse for this behaviour on CC/HVH's part.