Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyShared is becoming NameCrane! New Locations, plans, and WEBSITE! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyShared is becoming NameCrane! New Locations, plans, and WEBSITE!

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

@Lee said: If there is a lesson For Fran here it’s be careful what you say to who.

Agreed, seems pretty insane it was shared with @SirFoxy in the first place, I'll be honest. Especially if there is a contract in-place re. announcements.

What a shit show if this affects the actual deal..

Putting aside the deal, I'm also interested to hear what @Francisco has to say about this information 'leaking'.

He told someone in confidence and this person decided to post it publicly. What's there to say?

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

@Lee said: If there is a lesson For Fran here it’s be careful what you say to who.

Agreed, seems pretty insane it was shared with @SirFoxy in the first place, I'll be honest. Especially if there is a contract in-place re. announcements.

Putting aside the deal, I'm also interested to hear what @Francisco has to say about this information 'leaking'.

He told someone in confidence and this person decided to post it publicly. What's there to say?

Make more excuses.

• @emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Whatever it is, want to hear it from the source :)

• emghemgh Member

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

As in I'm making excuses or as in a dig at Fran?

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

You are the definition of group-think. Let’s be honest.

• emghemgh Member
    edited March 8

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

How? Have I said anything but pure facts? He told you, not wanting you to post it, how can you possibly even perceive that as opinionated to begin with?

Thanked by 4Lee Kris MannDude adly
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

How? Have I said anything but pure facts? He told you, not wanting you to post it, how can you possibly even perceive that as opinionated to begin with?

Yea, aight. That’s enough copium on LowEndTalk for me. I’m logging back off nerd.

• emghemgh Member
    edited March 8

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

Yea, aight. That’s enough copium on LowEndTalk for me. I’m logging back off nerd.

Absurd but what else could be expected at this point..

• MrLimeMrLime Member

Thanks @SirFoxy - We'll likely pull our business out due to Cloudzy's history.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

after i started migrating sites... i have to migrate them back!

• JasonMJasonM Member

@MrLime said: Cloudzy's history

what type of history does Cloudzy has?

• MrLimeMrLime Member

@JasonM said:

@MrLime said: Cloudzy's history

what type of history does Cloudzy has?

https://www.halcyon.ai/blog/update-cloudzy-command-and-control-provider-report

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • kaitkait Member

@emgh said: Absurd but what else could be expected at this point..

You can't expect anything positive from SirFoxy :joy: but I would like to see this confirmed from Franny himself.

• dosaidosai Member

Damn, I didn't expect Frantech to be sold off.

• Apart from Cloudzy possibly needing IP space because of the IPXO issues as listed in that article above.

I find it very interesting that Incognet, Cloudzy and Frantech all are Wyoming LLC's.

Until recently, these were anonymous. The timing is a coicidendence? I'm not sure.

After the new law was passed 2 months ago, not so much:

Deadline for companies formed before January 1st,2024: these companies will have one year to file, meaning the deadline would be January 1st, 2025.
    New Filling Requirement for Wyoming LLCs - Corporate Transparency Act - Beneficial Ownership report to FinCEN
    https://www.offshoreaffairs.com/post/corporate-transparency-act-wyoming-llc

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • kaitkait Member

@packetnext said: Incognet

Incog has nothing to do with this luckily, there are a lot more providers registered in Wyoming, Wyoming and Delaware are kinda the UK for America.

Thanked by 1shruub
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited March 8

@dosai said:
    Damn, I didn't expect Frantech to be sold off.

While VirMach is still alive (sort of).

Anyway, if it's true, congratulations to @Francisco and @Hannan. :)

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited March 8

@kait said:

@packetnext said: Incognet

Incog has nothing to do with this luckily, there are a lot more providers registered in Wyoming, Wyoming and Delaware are kinda the UK for America.

How do I say you’re fucking dumb without saying you’re fucking dumb.

Thanked by 1Bastion
  • kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: How do I say you’re fucking dumb without saying you’re fucking dumb.

Where am I wrong?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@SirFoxy said:

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Make more excuses.

I’m logging back off nerd.

Hmmm.

Thanked by 3ahnlak emgh shruub
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said: How do I say you’re fucking dumb without saying you’re fucking dumb.

Where am I wrong?

Let’s start with “Wyoming and Delaware are kinda the UK of America”

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: Let’s start with “Wyoming and Delaware are kinda the UK of America”

A lot of people register in Wyoming and Delaware because its cheap and easy, same as the UK...

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said: Let’s start with “Wyoming and Delaware are kinda the UK of America”

A lot of people register in Wyoming and Delaware because its cheap and easy, same as the UK...

Actual residents of the United States register in their home state, actually. Francisco is a Canadian.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited March 8

@emgh said:

@Maelstrom36 said:

@emgh said:

@iKeyZ said:

Yeah, kind of a jerk move really.

I'm sure it'd be announced pretty soon.

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: Actual residents of the United States register in their home state

No

@SirFoxy said: Francisco is a Canadian.

He isn't the only Canadian who registered his company in Wyoming or Delaware...

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said: Actual residents of the United States register in their home state

No

@SirFoxy said: Francisco is a Canadian.

He isn't the only Canadian who registered his company in Wyoming or Delaware...

Ahh okay, understood. Canadian’s aren’t subject to state laws.

Thanks for putting me on.

• KrisKris Member

@SirFoxy said: Actual residents of the United States register in their home state, actually. Francisco is a Canadian.

I've never seen someone more clueless

Go look at the advantages of incorporating in Delaware or Wyoming you uninformed basement dweller

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Kris said:

@SirFoxy said: Actual residents of the United States register in their home state, actually. Francisco is a Canadian.

I've never seen someone more clueless

Go look at the advantages of incorporating in Delaware or Wyoming you uninformed basement dweller

The legalities were confusing, can you spare one of your two lawyers?

Btw, what happened to your threats? I haven’t seen you.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: Ahh okay, understood. Canadian’s aren’t subject to state laws.

Thanks for putting me on.

Go log off nerd. Youre telling me that a guy from the UK is also a residence of Colorado, Ohio, Florida, Arizona and California.

Or a different person from New Mexico being a residence of New Mexico and Wyomingx2?

Or another Canadian being a residence of Virginia and Wyoming?

Or an Australian living in Australia being a residence of New Mexico?

Or a German and a New York friend both being a resident of California?

Or a Canadian living in Colorado and British Columbia?