Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership

Comments

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited January 2014

@jarland said:
    mpkossen can this thread title be changed to "ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership"

@mpkossen said:
    Uh-oh, sorry jarland, I accidentally changed the title to "ChicagoVPS wins 'International Truthfulness in Business Award' for habitual honesty". Mistakes happen, I'm not perfect, I'll fix it later.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This thread is relevant and important because this was never addressed and the lies continue. They recently announced the acquisition of something they apparently already owned and/or operated on a financial level.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20691/the-tin-foiled-hatters-were-right-chicagovps-aquires-ugvps

• MunMun Member

Fun fact of the day: Anything that CC or its relatives that make fun of other non-cc providers on, can be simply responded with "ironic....", as in many cases they still have there own shit to fix.

Mun

Thanked by 2jar darkshire

@jarland said:
    mpkossen can this thread title be changed to "ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership"

Requesting again this time to @spirit since he's here.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @jarland said:
    That's strange you didn't bad mouth the guy who started the other thread for wanting his title changed. Are you denying my request?

May I be honest with you? I've seen too much to give a shit about your request and your obsessive games. Play your silly games with others.
    The only thing I feel sorry about is seeing usually calm and reasonable Ryan following your steps lately. It's not like he needs to be part of all this shit...
    Goodnight.

Thanked by 1Inglar
    edited January 2014

@Spirit said:
    May I be honest with you? I've seen too much to give a shit about your request and your obsessive games. Play your silly games with others. The only thing I feel sorry about is seeing usually calm and reasonable Ryan following your steps lately. It's not like he needs to be part of all this shit... Goodnight.

Quoted and screenshotted. Thanks. Wonder why you aren't saying this in the buyvm thread to Chris since I'm just seeking answers in the exact same fashion. It's not a game I want answers. I've wanted them for a while. Chris is back here active now and I'd like to get some answers. It's not like I need a new thread this one addresses it perfectly but the title is now wrong. You have displayed favoritism and a lack of fairness in your moderation. Perhaps Maarten will actually fulfill my request and reconsider your administrator position. I asked for the same courtesy extended to others and you don't "give a shit" per your own words.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • Spirit said: May I be honest with you? I've seen too much to give a shit about your request and your obsessive games. Play your silly games with others.

The only thing I feel sorry about is seeing usually calm and reasonable Ryan following your steps lately. It's not like he needs to be part of all this shit...
    Goodnight.

That's right. Tow that line. Tow it hard and tow it strong

Thanked by 1jar
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited January 2014

jarland said: Wonder why you aren't saying this in the buyvm thread to Chris since I'm just seeking answers in the exact same fashion.

Actually he heard a lot more from me in all those years than most others but you know what? No matter how many nonsenses he posted in all those years he's not match for lets say your obsessive lunacy. Moments when I took your words seriously are long time gone. Now I just don't give a shit.
    And now go... post another replay. Post them tens in you feel like you need it! And don't forget to make some screenshot in meantime. Seems important to you.
    And I.. I am just going to bed. This is all what interest me this moment. So goodnight again, buddy.

edited January 2014

@Spirit said:
    Actually he heard a lot more from me in all those years than most others but you know what? No matter how many nonsenses he posted in all those years he's not match for lets say your obsessive lunacy. Moments when I took your words seriously are long time gone. Now I just don't give a shit. And now go... post another replay. Post them tens in you feel like you need it! And don't forget to make some screenshot in meantime. Seems important to you. And I.. I am just going to bed. This is all what interest me this moment. So goodnight again, buddy.

Thanks for posting to let me know that you've decided to stick with your double standard based on some personal opinion you have of me. If you've got a problem with me you should message me. I've been wanting answers about this topic for a while and I'd like the title to reflect the truth of what is detailed within the thread now. This courtesy has been extended to others but you don't "give a shit" because you don't like me.

You made your bed I hope you're prepared to sleep in it.

Thanked by 2darkshire texteditor
  • MunMun Member
    edited January 2014

@spirit, wait I'm coming baby. Wink Wink

:3

(a few moments later)

D:<

WHAT!!!?!?! Why are you sleeping with Chris, you bitch~!

Thanked by 2jar 0xdragon

Weird that Chris was in an "answers" mood tonight and went quiet fast. I was looking forward to seeing him clear this up since it seemed like tonight he was so understanding of the importance of answering questions.

• @Mun said:
    spirit, wait I'm coming baby. Wink Wink

:3

(a few moments later)

D:<

WHAT!!!?!?! Why are you sleeping with Chris, you bitch~!

:D I just found this hilarious.

Thanked by 1jar
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

jbiloh said: Chris is trying hard to be less cocky and more sensible. I know it's fun to watch him get his flame thrower out, but we can all appreciate that those days are over.

This didn't last long, never does...

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2014

jarland said: @mpkossen can this thread title be changed to "ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership"

You're a g'damned fool if you think they'll actually do that.

They changed the thread of the URPad/GVH thread to remove GVH because they don't like URPad who was a direct competitor to CVPS for a long time, and later dumped all their CC gear, and the GVH teen cried 'libel' because someone didn't like their support. So in that case, editing the thread title and the OP's first post to remove GVH content was granted...

They changed the thread title to the BuyVM thread because CC also doesn't like BuyVM and the OP, who is more than likely ' @Jake ' (Who was later found to be a Buffalo resident himself by me...) is just a shill account. Of course they changed it for 'him' because 'he' is one of 'them' more than likely.

But you think they'll change the title to this thread? Your thread? Ha! Laughable. It won't happen, because the mods and other admins are too busy bent over, spreading their cheeks waiting for Jon's hot cash injection and can't do a thing without his permission. You think they're going to change this thread title to that, about his office mate and best friend? Why, if that happens, Fabozzi may be so steaming mad that he won't wanna go ride on Jon's daddy's yacht this summer!

I stand corrected.

edited January 2014

MannDude said: You're a g'damned fool if you think they'll actually do that.

It's a simple request and the requested change reflects the facts contained in this thread. I have more faith in @mpkossen than that. I know he's sick of drama toward anyone in Buffalo but thrilled about it toward BuyVM, but he's a better person than to deny my request for this, especially after he just afforded that same luxury to someone else.

Edit: Thanks @mpkossen :)

Oh wow, wow wow wow. I stand corrected. golf clap

• MunMun Member

@mpkossen is sitting there, behind his desk, laughing @manndude just saying "I'll show you boy." XD

GG!

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Ill keep it short and sweet. I believe this was already answered in threads here and on VPSboard but seems you dont like to listen.

Here it is.... Tom owed CVPS money, he did not have enough to pay it back, and UG didnt have enough to pay it back. CVPS took over. This all happened between the time he lost the domain to when we sent out the email we were taking over.

Thanks.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Ill keep it short and sweet. I believe this was already answered in threads here and on VPSboard but seems you dont like to listen.

Here it is.... Tom owed CVPS money, he did not have enough to pay it back, and UG didnt have enough to pay it back. CVPS took over. This all happened between the time he lost the domain to when we sent out the email we were taking over.

Thanks.

That actually doesn't answer the questions at all, not even a little. Give me a few minutes I'm typing an update to this thread to include all relevant information. This will help you to understand what answers we need to seal this event away in the archives.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • MannDude said: You're a g'damned fool if you think they'll actually do that.

Oops... Should I change it back for your convenience?

edited January 2014

So to update this thread with the information as recent as possible. ChicagoVPS, or more specifically the owner Chris Fabozzi was discovered the be controlling the finances for UGVPS. I have no idea or theory about how long this was going on for, but I do know that the answer to that question is one that Chris Fabozzi does not want you to know.

In the last 24 hours I have seen that @CVPS_Chris has a renewed passion for finding the truth, as evidenced below.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/458664/#Comment_458664

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459427/#Comment_459427

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459454/#Comment_459454

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459474/#Comment_459474

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459733/#Comment_459733

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459848/#Comment_459848

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459870/#Comment_459870

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/459886/#Comment_459886

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/460045/#Comment_460045

On January 26, ChicagoVPS announced the acquisition of UGVPS. Details here: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/20691/the-tin-foiled-hatters-were-right-chicagovps-aquires-ugvps

On January 27, Chris Fabozzi claims he has had nothing to do with UGVPS until "this past week."

Going back in time just a bit to the previous month.

On December 14 Chris states that UGVPS is "just a client."

Before I show you this next part, I need you to understand PayPal policy and procedure. If you are changing your business contact name, you MUST submit documentation for review and the process takes 3-5 business days. If it is not a business account, you must submit proof of a legal name change.

See here that the name on the PayPal account for UGVPS on December 14 is Chris Fabozzi.

Fact: This screen shot is a lie told by Chris Fabozzi.

http://i60.tinypic.com/synsy9.png

Fact: Chris Fabozzi was involved with UGVPS as of a date no later than Wednesday, December 11. That is assuming that PayPal would have accepted the change by Friday, so that his name would be on the account that Saturday.

Now, @CVPS_Chris, I believe your desire to be truthful, so here is your opportunity.

Thanked by 1MannDude

mpkossen said: Oops... Should I change it back for your convenience?

I already said you proved me wrong. :)

I didn't expect you to actually change it at all, but I do see that you guys are being more transparent when called out on it, so congrats. Good move. :)

Plain and simple, UG had a debt to pay so I had partial oversight of the account to make sure the money was going to the right source to get the debt paid off.

My involvement with the PayPal had nothing to do with how UG was ran, or its day to day operations. The previous owner made a number of poor decisions and we just wanted to be paid. That is all.

Thanked by 1jar

CVPS_Chris said: Plain and simple, UG had a debt to pay so I had partial oversight of the account to make sure the money was going to the right source to get the debt paid off.

My involvement with the PayPal had nothing to do with how UG was ran, or its day to day operations. The previous owner made a number of poor decisions and we just wanted to be paid. That is all.

Did you really send text messages to Thomas that had pictures of Jon's Dad's yacht to impress him?

Did Thomas work for you for free, to pay off his debt?

Did he have debt with Colocrossing too, is that why he then worked for them when he was no longer working for you?

• @MannDude said:
    I already said you proved me wrong. :)

I didn't expect you to actually change it at all, but I do see that you guys are being more transparent when called out on it, so congrats. Good move. :)

Yeah, sorry, I opened the thread for later reading and hadn't seen your post yet :-)

Like I said before: I'm being more careful with changing thread titles but I will accommodate the OP's wishes at all times as long as it is within reason (which means, no racism, etc.).

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Plain and simple, UG had a debt to pay so I had partial oversight of the account to make sure the money was going to the right source to get the debt paid off.

No matter what you say, they will never be satisfied with your answers.

"BUT ANSWERS, CHRIS. ANSWERS. WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS." - LowEndTalk 2014

edited January 2014

@CVPS_Chris said:

Thank you. You ignored this question repeatedly and accused me of posting lies about you in a single post not long ago, every time falling silent when asked about this one detail. You did lie when you said you had no involvement. This is involvement. Having your name on the PayPal means you are in control of the finances. You have now come clean, this matter is resolved :)

This is a positive reflection of your character today and I would like to see this continue to be a trend.

MannDude said: Did you really send text messages to Thomas that had pictures of Jon's Dad's yacht to impress him?

Did Thomas work for you for free, to pay off his debt?
    Did he have debt with Colocrossing too, is that why he then worked for them when he was no longer working for you?

No none of that ever happened.

No he did not, he was paid.

He did not, he was hired and then let go.

• I really don't see the point of this topic. It's been discussed before and I don't know why anyone would be so interested in this other than trying to take another stab at @CVPS_Chris. My point is: how big was UGVPS anyway and who really here can say that they were affected by this transition?

This discussion has been closed.