Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership

167891012»

Comments

• MunMun Member

@TheCTS said:
    "BUT ANSWERS, CHRIS. ANSWERS. WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS." - LowEndTalk 2014

That's because by his post, you get an undertone that CVPS actually took over UGVPS because of its debts that it was owned, something that wasn't fully approved of by the former owner it seems.

Really though, He is expecting answers out of @Francisco, yet when asked along the same lines he refuses to answer. It is pretty much that both companies have there secrets and we are just going to live with them. Which is probably the best, as frankly we don't need to know every last little thing a company does.

Mun

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2014

@marcm said:
    I really don't see the point of this topic. It's been discussed before and I don't know why anyone would be so interested in this other than trying to take another stab at CVPS_Chris. My point is: how big was UGVPS anyway and who really here can say that they were affected by this transition?

Because the thought was that he could have been running a business while lying and saying it was someone else. I know you believe it is important for a customer to know that when they change companies, they know if it is the exact same company. This is why many of us work to expose such things when we suspect it. As far as I know, that wasn't the case here, but I couldn't know until he told me.

There's also something called money laundering but I won't go there.

• @Mun said:
    Which is probably the best, as frankly we don't need to know every last little thing a company does.

Oh, we need to know. Otherwise there wouldn't be any more drama on LET.

• jarland said: Thank you. You ignored this question repeatedly and accused me of posting lies about you in a single post not long ago, every time falling silent when asked about this one detail. You did lie when you said you had no involvement. This is involvement. Having your name on the PayPal means you are in control of the finances. You have now come clean, this matter is resolved :)

This is a positive reflection of your character today and I would like to see this continue to be a trend.

Thanks. Let me know if I should re-open this for you.

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.