Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Fixed :)

• @jbiloh said:
    I printed that out and put it on our fridge.

kreepy ! but funny !

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jbiloh You just opened up a whole new world for drama. Real ear hearing center?

BILOH CAN'T HEAR. I'm making a thread about this. You're busted.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    It would be strange if companies allowed people to advertise their competitors on their company website.

Yeah, uh, that's pretty much the model of LowEndBox and LowEndTalk.

@jbiloh said:
    And at the end of the day, if you are willing to look past all the smoke and believe fully that UGVPS and CVPS are one in the same then you still aren't any further ahead because each had been posted 5 or 6 times in the past 12 months (which is lower than companies like Iniz and the same as companies like Ramnode for example), not violating the 12 post per year limit for a single organization (a rule which will be examined more closely soon to cover future ownership/investment/partnership/you-name-it type situations.)

When did the rules change from 1 per month, to 12 per year?

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited December 2013

joepie91 said: When did the rules change from 1 per month, to 12 per year?

STOP BEING SUCH A SMART-ASS! :-D

It's one post per 30 days which could amount to 12 posts in a year (even 13 depending on how strictly you follow it). Jon was probably trying to say that.

We're going to be looking at changing the rules, however.

@mpkossen said:
    STOP BEING SUCH A SMART-ASS! :-D

It's one post per 30 days which could amount to 12 posts in a year (even 13 depending on how strictly you follow it). Jon was probably trying to say that.

What do you think of the art that we've posted on our office fridge Mr. Maarten?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2013

@mpkossen said:

Actually, those are two very different things. One means that you can post 12 offers in a single month, the other means you can't. It's quite an important difference.

• joepie91 said: Actually, those are two very different things. One means that you can post 12 offers in a single month, the other means you can't. It's quite an important difference.

Context's a bitch, ain't it?

• jbiloh said: What do you think of the art that we've posted on our office fridge Mr. Maarten?

I think it's hilarious :-D

joepie91 said: Actually, those are two very different things. One means that you can post 12 offers in a single month, the other means you can't. It's quite an important difference.

I think we all know that ;-)

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@jbiloh said:
    What do you think of the art that we've posted on our office fridge Mr. Maarten?

The most interesting thing on that office fridge (and the thing that is the most relevant to this thread) is the printout you have of the minecraft forum thread where Thomas Dale's digthemine.com customers are complaining about horrible service and being ripped off by DigTheMine. (DigTheMine is a minecraft host Thomas started in July that also resells dedicated servers in 7 ColoCrossing locations). On the 18th Thomas tried to explain away the problems by saying he was scammed "out of a bunch of money"

This is the thread that is posted on the CC fridge: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1898990-digtheminecom-2gb-free-mc-nylachidal-paypal-direct-cc-free-cpanel-hosting-e3-cpu-free-dedicated-ip-instant-setup-pure-ssd/page__st__260#entry26814976

• In the next episode: what's inside CC office fridge.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @vedran said:
    In the next episode: what's inside CC office fridge.

Ernie.

• @DomainBop said:
    Ernie

Quality.

• Nekki said: Quality.

HVH?

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    HVH?

IBSY

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@vedran said:

Based on the current tone of this place don't be at all surprised if Jimmy Hoffa is inside the fridge. :)

Thanked by 1vedran
  • @ihatetonyy said:
    Well, I mean, if he's waving around a yacht to 'Crystal'..

Which one?

@vedran said:

Hold on I might know a guy. Conspiracy will be outed tomorrow.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

So let me get this straight, under the rules of LET I can register 13 reseller businesses and then advertise each one of them each day? Sounds interesting.

• Or do not advertise at all?

@sleddog said:
    The original intent of this forum (and the LEB website) was to learn and share, not to provide a platform for people to signup and try to make a buck.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Jack said:
    jbiloh Why did you have this on your fridge?

Probably to stir that pot a bit more, it wouldn't be there for no other reason.

Thanked by 1Mark_R

@Jack said:
    jbiloh Why did you have this on your fridge?

A few of the CC employees frequent LET and post things on the fridge they find funny/ridiculous, etc.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@jbiloh said:
    A few of the CC employees frequent LET and post things on the fridge they find funny/ridiculous, etc.

So, care to divulge the name of the asshole employee who thought it was funny that (DigTheMine's) customers were complaining about horrible service, bad support, and being ripped off?

Customers being provided bad service and being ripped off is always so funny isn't it?

• Relax, it's just the "people to kill" list ;-)

Thanked by 2serverian tchen

@DomainBop said:
    So, care to divulge the name of the asshole employee who thought it was funny that (DigTheMine's) customers were complaining about horrible service, bad support, and being ripped off?

Customers being provided bad service and being ripped off is always so funny isn't it?

Doh!!! You must have missed the "ridiculous and etc" in my earlier comment. Tom should take better care of the DTM customers!

Back on topic: there are still some questions that @CVPS_Chris has not answered.

@CVPS_Chris care to explain the real story behind when, how, and why you acquired ugvps?

Thanked by 2darkshire ryanarp
    edited January 2014

@mpkossen can this thread title be changed to "ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership"

• Or "Jarland's obsession reached the next stage"
    Sigh.

edited January 2014

@Spirit said:
    Or "Jarland's obsession reached the next stage"
    Sigh.

That's strange you didn't bad mouth the guy who started the other thread for wanting his title changed. Are you denying my request? Is this how you perform your administration duties here now?

• MunMun Member

All I have to say is

LVL UP!

Mun

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.