Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership

Comments

• SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

@jbiloh said:

Lets not ignore the issue at hand here, being the fact that chris has very clearly, directly and repeatedly, lied to the community about his involvement in UGVPS -- that is undeniable and NOT directly related to the family issue at hand between Crystal and Tom. Chris lying to the community is entirely done directly by his own actions.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited December 2013

@SkylarM said:
    Lets not ignore the issue at hand here, being the fact that chris has very clearly, directly and repeatedly, lied to the community about his involvement in UGVPS

As being a supplier that is owed money? Come on. Chris has always said he is ug's provider.

• @jbiloh said:
    As being a supplier that is owed money? Come on. Chris has always said he is ug's provider.

That's the story you're sticking to. I have yet to see Chris or Tom comment about any of this

• @jarland said:

You can literally always question every thing, at some point you just have to realize you can't please everyone. If you're not going to believe that this happened, better to just let it go IMO. I'm sure I have whatever you're asking for but you can always find another question to ask. At work though, on break.

Your entire evidence->argument->action claim requires it to be a 'verified business account'. Is it such an unreasonable question to ask? And yes, I will continue asking questions when evidence is presented... or does my opinion not matter if I don't agree with you?

• jbiloh said: unreasonably attack cvps

lol'd

• I'm glad this thread is not about me anymore and has taken a turn to another subject.

If one thing is extremely clear to me, it's that it's unknown who exactly owns UGVPS right now and what's going to happen to it. There's proof that seems clear but is not verified. There's a group that says it's person X, there's a group that says it's person Y, and there's a group that say "I don't give a damn".

Because of that, I will no longer post UGVPS offers nor will I allow them to post offers at LET. If the ownership situation is resolved, they may very well be featured again and allowed to post offers. It all depends on who's the owner at that time and what our rules are at that time.

I know some of you would like to see CVPS banned or me taking action against them. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to. Even if CVPS is guilty of lying or not being transparent, we have no policy against that. Even more so, there's like a whole load of other providers lying to you day in day out. If I were to ban everybody not telling the truth, there would be a lot of people to ban. Seriously, nobody would like that. Neither would I.

I'm going to take some well-deserved rest now. This whole situation and all the other things have taken a toll on me. I'm extremely tired and haven't slept well for days, even though this is one of the busiest periods in the year for me. I need that rest now and I'm going to take it.

I'm going to read any responses tomorrow. If something says I'm here in between this post and tomorrow morning before 6AM, it's going to be my browser reloading a pinned tab (I have two pinned tabs with LET). So don't get your hopes up it's actually me ;-)

Oh, and @Ash_Hawkridge: tell one of your homeboys to stop sending around pictures of you with your wife and kid. I don't need them and according to what you told me in the past, you don't like to have those around either.

Thanked by 1akz
  • c0yc0y Member
    edited December 2013

It's funny how this thread turned.

I would like to give a share of my apologies to @jbiloh, because clearly @CrystalD is a liar, she did front the company herself. I talked to her on Gmail chat, on IRC too I believe. The fact she denies @Divinite who I know won't lie.

I only think the last moments Thomas imporsating Crystal are true, but not with the flirting etc. I am pretty sure Crystal is just denying everything to ruin it for Thomas whom she must be ferious about for "running away" with another woman to another state.

Maybe he did pass around her ID and not her herself, but this story smells. Crystal must have played in all this before, maybe not in the last few weeks, but she always did before.

(I talked to her via Gmail via the e-mailaddress she posted in the conversation with chris)

Oh and, Paypal on chris' name is probably because Crystal claimed that back too..?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited December 2013

c0y said: I would like to give a share of my apologies to @jbiloh, because clearly @CrystalD is a liar, she did front the company herself. I talked to her on Gmail chat, on IRC too I believe. The fact she denies @Divinite who I know won't lie.

If you kept up to date with the other thread, you would know previously 'Crystal' (Fake) and Divinite had a actual phone call and the real @CrystalD just recently had a chat with Divinite and confirmed completely different voices. So clearly Crystal is not lying.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/408833/#Comment_408833

Gmail text chat is hardly proof unless you actually talked to her through Phone/Google Hangout.

• @INIZ said:
    Gmail text chat is hardly proof unless you actually talked to her through Phone/Google Hangout.

I did keep up with that, just didn't realize the link, thanks..

• mpkossen said: Oh, and @Ash_Hawkridge: tell one of your homeboys to stop sending around pictures of you with your wife and kid. I don't need them and according to what you told me in the past, you don't like to have those around either.

HAH. That's the best response you've got? Trust me none of my "homeboys" would be anywhere near this site.

• mpkossen said: I'm sorry, but I'm not going to. Even if CVPS is guilty of lying or not being transparent, we have no policy against that.

Oh no he didn't. Are you telling me there is a policy that states you cant sell services if you have worked for and sold other businesses. Show it me, please.

Just keep digging that hole @mpkossen.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Actually @mpkossen I think a re-think is needed here, you say you have no policy against that but you actually do :-/ 1 advertising post per 14 days on LET and once every 30 days on LEB.

CVPS if it is the parent company should not be allowed to get away with circumventing the rules.

Or are we saying I can register 14 paypal accounts and domains, say nothing and post an offer every day? yes I am being silly but really this what I feel has happened.

The real cystal has been verified as not being the one employing people well over a year ago, the real crystal has not been complicit that much has in my eyes been proven beyond doubt, that along with:

To be clear I don't care how Chris runs his company, that is up to him, but I expect him to be held to the same account as me when taking part in a place like this which has very clear rules.

You know yourself how sick I am of all the drama, however that is because it has always been here say and coincidence up to this point.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@jbiloh said:
    Who and what for? Was service impacted for customers?

Service has been impacted for UGVPS customers and UGVPS has made little to no effort to maintain contact with customers or even update them on the new URLs. They've largely been ignoring tickets that are opened by customers (with the exception of when customers threaten to file a PayPal dispute or do a chargeback). UGVPS hasn't even made an effort to get a new SSL certificate or update the rDNS on their site since they lost control of their domain on 11/26.

In addition, up until February 1st UGVPS was falsely claiming that they were owned by "Warfront Cafe LLC" and accepting payments to a PayPal account with a merchant name of "Warfront Cafe LLC". Warfront Cafe LLC was NEVER registered as a legal entity in any state. If you make a false claim that you're a legal entity and accept payments in the name of a non-existent legal entity it is fraud pure and simple, and so UGVPS should be banned permanently from LEB/LET for fraudulently claiming they were an LLC.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited December 2013

@jbiloh said:
    Come on. Chris has always said he is ug's provider.

Come on. Chris also said in the past that Kevin Hillstrand is a real person and that he has Kevin's SSN. Chris has said many things that were later proven to be untrue, and he has denied many things that were later proven to be true (but then again ColoCrossing has displayed the same pattern of lying to the community: i.e. ownership of LEB, when the ownership change occurred).

TL;DR there is no reason to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a habitual liar like Fabozzi.

Thanked by 2darkshire Darwin
  • SkylarMSkylarM Member
    edited December 2013

Edit: Before you read this, please realize my intent here isn't to flame or anything of that nature. I'm simply voicing my opinion in an effort to better the community. I'll likely not participate in much more of this conversation after this post.

@Mpkossen This is a quote taken from a post you made on this very forum.

I have a duty to protect the visitors of LEB and LET. They need to know what they sign up for. Of course, they never know for sure. But what I would like to prevent, and what I can possibly can prevent, is them from signing up with a company that's going to be sold almost for sure. Where the interest lies not with the customer's wishes, but solely with the numbers. Where the customer doesn't know which company is going to end up with their data or even in which country.

Specifically this bit:

Where the interest lies not with the customer's wishes, but solely with the numbers.

Same situation.

I don't think that is fair to your potential customers. They deserve better.

I'm all for fairness. I'm not defending Ash or criticizing you for your actions against Ash, but things like this cannot be done selectively. If you're going to enforce something that isn't a RULE, but then not enforce it in a very similar case a few days/weeks later, then there lies a problem. You're painting a picture that it is unfair, unless you are within a select group of people -- then all is fair game.

Image copy for the above reference: http://i.imgur.com/0gAp95P.png

• DarwinDarwin Member
    edited December 2013

SkylarM said: 'm all for fairness. I'm not defending Ash or criticizing you for your actions against Ash, but things like this cannot be done selectively. If you're going to enforce something that isn't a RULE, but then not enforce it in a very similar case a few days/weeks later, then there lies a problem. You're painting a picture that it is unfair, unless you are within a select group of people -- then all is fair game.

Thank you sir, you just wrote what I was going to write. Mpkossen did the right thing with Ash (BUT I think what Ash did/does is "child play" if you think about what a famous compulsive liar did).

TL;DR; Ash gets a ban because he lied about not going to sell another vps brand, but CVPS gets LEB cyber monday deal, keeps bending LET rules and Mpkossen " have a duty to protect the visitors of LEB and LET" rule.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jbiloh said:

How is having their paypal in your name indicative of simply being owed money?

Thanked by 2MCHPhil vRozenSch00n
    edited December 2013

@tchen said:

My evidence does not require it to be a business account. A personal account cannot be changed into someone else's name, you have to prove a legal name change. Read the first post, don't make me hash out the same info please. This paypal account was in Chris' name and it's right there for you to see. It's the same account that accepted client payments for ugvps. If it's not a business account my point gains more traction, not less.

• @jarland said:
    My evidence does not require it to be a business account. A personal account cannot be changed into someone else's name, you have to prove a legal name change.

Who said anything about a name change? An unverified Paypal account can be signed up with the name Santa Claus if you'd like. They can accept payments as well. The main limitation is that they're subject to outflow restrictions of $500.

P.S.: I assume it's a business account otherwise Chris Fabozzi would be plastered over the invoices. I don't have one, but I figure someone would have posted it by now if they did.

edited December 2013

@tchen said:
    P.S.: I assume it's a business account otherwise Chris Fabozzi would be plastered over the invoices. I don't have one, but I figure someone would have posted it by now if they did.

It's the correct email address for the paypal account that received client payments, it was either opened with the name Chris Fabozzi in the beginning or it was changed to his name, by him, before he lied on LET. Those are the facts. You will ALWAYS find a way to explain it away if that is what you are set on doing. We both know it. At some point it just boils down to this: bro, be reasonable. This is as close to absolute undeniable proof that anyone will ever get about anything in the world. You can question gravity by asking if physics even exist or if they are a shared mental perception controlled by a power outside of anything we can measure, and I can't prove that it isn't. That doesn't mean it'd be reasonable to say.

If I have ever lied to you please point me to it. Honesty has always been one of the most important things in my life.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Is topic is still "Should providers be banned for deceiving consumers?"

@drserver said:
    Is topic is still "Should providers be banned for deceiving consumers?"

I think it's mostly over :)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • drserver said: Should providers be banned for deceiving consumers?

@mpkossen has made it very clear that (certain) providers won't be banned for deceiving consumers:

mpkossen said: I know some of you would like to see CVPS banned or me taking action against them. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
    edited December 2013

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    mpkossen has made it very clear that (certain) providers won't be banned for deceiving consumers:

Yep. That's all I wanted to know. I got my answer. LEB has taken the official stance of not having integrity. That's perfectly fine if that's how they want to run their site. I just wanted to drop the mixed signals and get a clear answer. Mission complete.

It'll be funny to watch people accuse me of being butt hurt for a few days here though, but there's literally not one person here more satisfied than me. I got what I came here for.

The members who built this community, you all know what used to happen to people who did this here. You all see the difference. We all now know that the community once held here is no longer welcome. The era of shell companies and lies begins, this is a haven for liars as clearly stated by the administrator of this site. Thanks guys for helping me get the answer.

• @jarland said:

Obviously, this isn't going anywhere as I'm suddenly an apologist in your eyes. Whatever. My bar for proof before action just happens to be higher than yours which keeps me from regurgitate anything thrown my way that happens to jive with my own prejudices.

Somewhere in all this mess of evidence is the truth, but we won't truely know what it is as any request for clarity is brushed off with the wave of the hand and reverse accusations. I've made my peace by pointing out how destructive that type of community mindset can become. Have a nice day and thus I leave this discussion.

P.S. I tagged you in the previous convo because I honestly hoped you had a screenie.

edited December 2013

@tchen said:
    My bar for proof before action just happens to be higher than yours

Bro I've been in this world long enough to know when someone isn't going to hear what you've got to say. So you just keep talking yourself up. I gave you what I gave you, you can accept it or write me off as a liar in favor of someone who has actually lied to everyone here, that's fine. I'm not interested in dragging this further so I'm not going to post more crap that proves what I've already reasonably proven. Why? Because it won't prove it any more than what I have. I could paste the e-mail headers and you and I both know I could fake them. If that's what you want to see then there is literally no way to make you see otherwise, and don't you tell me who is a more morally sound individual. You want to drag this on when you know that anything I could provide could be faked if I really wanted to do it, I am done with it. I did my part and I'm done. So let it go. You either believe it or you don't. End of story.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    Cheers!

Yes, hopefully this is the end of it. I've been receiving mixed signals from the leadership here. They'll make a move that implies one thing, then come out and talk all reasonable. I just wanted to settle it and get the facts on the table, so we can all move on. I think I did that. So for that, cheers, happier days ahead.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

When someone open a PayPal account one must provide an account holder name (first, mid, last). For high risk countries, PayPal require a photo ID or utility bills as a proof of identity.

When someone make a typo i.e. Fabozo and need to change one or two letters, one is not required to present any documentation of proof.

Suppose one wants to change the account holder name, then one must provide sufficient documentation of proof.

Based on this email:

It is clear that PayPal addressed the recipient as Chris Fabozzi, which means that he is either the original account holder, or somewhere along the way someone changed the account holder name, and this type of account holder name change has to be verified by PayPal Compliance Department.

Suppose somebody here can proof with e-mail screen shot with PayPal addressing the UGVPS recipient as someone other than Chris Fabozzi, then Chris Fabozzi is telling the truth that he has nothing to do with UGVPS.

• @jarland grow up. I've found what I needed thanks to @domainbop in the main ugvps thread. http://imgs.vpsboard.com/qKVTYcq18ETqwvF.png

Transfer out >$500

Now, it's clear. So you can stop being an sensitive ass, bro. <3 <3 <3

edited December 2013

@tchen Damn bro you are angry. You need to chill. You can talk with domainbop about that stuff over there all you want, I came here to do something and I did it. Chill.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

This screen shot

has a same date on it. If both screenshots are valid, then Chris Fabozzi is the person in charge of running UGVPS business account.

Thanked by 1tchen
This discussion has been closed.