Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS lies about ugvps ownership

Comments

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2013

The two email from PayPal to a same recipient address on a same date:

Unique Geek VPS payments@ugvps.com

Chris Fabozzi payments@ugvps.com

only proof that CVPS has something to do with UGVPS, but not necessarily owns UGVPS.

Text conversation between Chris & CrystalD indicates that CVPS is trying to get their money back.

As also stated by @AnthonySmith:

2) In almost if not all previous instances there has been no absolute concrete evidence when it comes to CC/CVPS shell companies etc.

@jarland said:

To be clear here, I never had better expectations of Chris. This is barely about him. I have forced a choice, in which walking away chooses one by default. A choice to prove that integrity can be found in the leadership here or to kill any doubt about the matter. This is about LEB, not Chris, for me.

There is no outcome in which I do not get the answer that I seek.

@jarland had made a point

and

@AnthonySmith said:
    I think with a common sense view point we need to first all accept the following:

1) Ranking members of CC and CVPS are good personal friends, you don't go out of your way to hurt your friends, if you had a good personal friend in a similar line of work no doubt you would help them if they needed it.

No one could/should/would disagree with that.

>

3) When absolute evidence of some serious wrong doing by a host that is irrefutable as been brought to light in the past offers have been pulled or people banned.

Hostrail, hostsnowy, that daft kid recently that was caught hacking ramnode and the other one that curtis G was running etc etc, I am sure others can name more.

And lets not forget there have been hosts who have made stupid mistakes, manned up about it and are now forgiven and respected members of the community.

So, with that in mind and lets also accept that the admins/mods need a little time to process all this lets see how this specific incident is reacted to before we get a linch mob together and start pointing fingers.

@mpkossen & @Spirit are trying hard to do their job.

That's how I see it

Please forgive me if I offended anybody in this forum.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • I honestly think it's personal. People just want Chris banned from here because he used to have a cocky attitude. That's just as bad as "strictly business."

Thanked by 2tchen mpkossen
  • Oh and one more thing, I really need to hear what @CVPS_Chris has to say about this.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @vRozenSch00n said:
    Oh and one more thing, I really need to hear what CVPS_Chris has to say about this.

Winning!

• TheRedFox said: Winning!

:P ding ding ding :P

• Mitsuhashi said: BAN THIS GUY!

:)

I agree ban this jerk now and stop all this senseless fighting. ;-P

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@vRozenSch00n said:
    Oh and one more thing, I really need to hear what CVPS_Chris has to say about this.

Chris is trying hard to be less cocky and more sensible. I know it's fun to watch him get his flame thrower out, but we can all appreciate that those days are over.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited December 2013

This thread is great, and I love the lack of Chris' response.

I would love to see LET have some real regulations, like WebHostingTalk. I see many posts (and duely report them now) that exceed the pricing rules, have elements listed that are not within the pricing ("marked upgrade" (with pricing)) and the likes; as well as duplicated WHOIS, private domain offers, etc.

I believe that LET should be a place that legitimate businesses do business, without all the fluff around. There are other places for the fluff.

@OkieDokie , The difference is that on well-regulated sites like WebHostingTalk, the provider gets permanently banned (and all aliases), and there is a strict ONE ACCOUNT PER ENTITY/PERSON/ANYTHING rule that is very well enforced.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Rather vicarious embarrassment than fun...

• Oh and one more thing, I really need to hear what CVPS_Chris has to say about this.

Chris is trying hard to be less cocky and more sensible. I know it's fun to watch him get his flame thrower out, but we can all appreciate that those days are over.

Naah, he's just pretending to be cocky to boost up his self confidence. It's just when he get his flame thrower out, and people start pumping fuel, all hell broke loose. :)

• vRozenSch00n said: Naah, he's just pretending to be cocky to boost up his self confidence.

Maybe he acts like the internet tough guy to "compensate" for something :P

Thanked by 2darkshire Mark_R
  • MrObvious said: Maybe he acts like the internet tough guy to "compensate" for something :P

Many people are...

Wait.... what something?

No.... don't start with anything kinky.

@MrObvious said:

Quite possible!!

Thanked by 2darkshire Mark_R
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@MrObvious said:

Lord knows that's why I do it. We can't all be packing baseball bats.

edited December 2013

Simple playground facts when a kid get bullied, he will either:

• run crying and pissing in his pant

• boost his self confident by being nasty with the "I'm not afraid attitude"

• join the crew and learn to be a bully with the "Wait for my revenge attitude"

• keep cool with the "If you don't bite, I won't attitude"

I usually go with the first one :P

• MrObvious said: Maybe he acts like the internet tough guy to "compensate" for something :P

Well, I mean, if he's waving around a yacht to 'Crystal'..

@vRozenSch00n said:
    Simple playground facts when a kid get bullied, he will either:

• run crying and pissing in his pant

• boost his self confident by being nasty with the "I'm not afraid attitude"

• join the crew and learn to be a bully with the "Wait for my revenge attitude"

• keep cool with the "If you don't bite, I won't attitude"

I usually do the first one :P

Then there's the crazy guy who pushes the swing set over and screams "you will all fear me."

That guy...don't mess with that one.

• jarland said: That guy...don't mess with that one.

Very true

@vRozenSch00n said:
    Very true

In other news looks like we fixed the quote plugin. :) :)

• jbiloh said: In other news looks like we fixed the quote plugin. :) :)

I haven't test it with other browser.

edited September 2015

Why are we not friends?

Haha, wow, awesome.

edited December 2013

Things are not always what they seem. :)

Thanked by 1Grimmy2

@vRozenSch00n said:
    Things are not always what they seem. :)

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…”I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.”

• @jarland said:
    Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…”I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.”

He he he.. hilarious.

I printed that out and put it on our fridge.

@jbiloh said:
    I printed that out and put it on our fridge.

Nominated for post of the day.

edited December 2013

For your amusement:

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited December 2013

Love how you give the whole world @spencer 's IP address.

Let me fix that.

This discussion has been closed.