Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Allegation of Trouble, Lies, Slabs, Hosts Servers in Basement - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM - Allegation of Trouble, Lies, Slabs, Hosts Servers in Basement

Comments

• @Amitz said:
    Almost everything seems big when you are small.

Thanked by 1TriDoxiuM
  • ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

CVPS_Chris said: I think at this point no one really cares, and your both dragging out a thread that is irrelevant.

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Why are you so desperate to 'get the truth out' about Fran? Does anything you are accusing him of doing affect your business in any way? What has happened, has happened. We have all done things that we are not proud of, but can't you just let go of the past activities? Even if he slabs, his customers are happy, he is only doing it to improve his services if I take his word for it, and not to oversell more efficiently.

Thanked by 2ryanarp TheLinuxBug
  • I can't help but imagine Chris sitting there like this while he replies. Yes, that is a picture of Chris from his twitter.

• Totally wrong! Fact number 8. It is well known that BuyVM is a secret cult led by bronies to take over the earth. They do not like ponies, they are the ponies.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@bauhaus said:
    They do not like ponies, they are the ponies.

I think they are open about this, they told the truth the whole time.

• I would say we are more reputable than BuyVM is. You are trying to compare apples to oranges. We have over 25,000 customers and very very little complaints.

I don't take sides, but um... no.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Still waiting on Fran to clear up a few issues.

Still waiting for you to answer my question - why did you black out the dates on your conversation with Solus?

We all know the answer is that the conversation was before Solus looked at Stallion and realized they couldn't sue. But it'd be nice for you to admit that.

• MunMun Member

Hmm @CVPS_Chris, little complaints?

http://www.lowendhelp.com/chicagovps-last-chance-email/ <-- here is one, can I have another?

Two, one of my close friends read your threads and stated quote "Why do we host with them [cvps], they bash there customers on public forums."

Can I have another?

Mun

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @Zigara said:
    I can't help but imagine Chris sitting there like this while he replies. Yes, that is a picture of Chris from his twitter.

True story.

Thanked by 2Spencer Zigara
  • KadarKadar Member
    edited January 2014

Running out of popcorn, it looks like the tables have turned a bit.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • @MannDude said:
    LOL at the updated thread title.... Don't work too hard on appearing unbiased, mpkossen

The OP requested it, I changed it. I cannot make it any simpler and more transparent than that.

jarland said: Is it just me or is this really just another thread about colocrossing and for the first time since he was made admin I've never seen @mpkossen so happy about drama at LET. He's like a 12 year old girl in the at a Bieber show in here.

I'd probably be giving Fran a LOT more shit here if it didn't mean I would be joining in a chorus with the house brand and all the people who get paychecks from a company that has universally hated Fran for years. This once again speaks to why the ownership here is a conflict of interest.

I have to admit, there is one thing I am "happy" about: proof that BuyVM is still slabbing. I don't care that they are doing it, I mean, my box with them is just fine and speedy. It's just that they always in some way denied it. I've always had a strong suspicion and I saw four nodes go down at the same time at BuyVMStatus.com a lot, but I never got confirmation.

You know what it's like, right? To have a strong suspicion confirmed after a long time?

Or do I need to remind you how much of a Beliebster you were when you discovered CC owned this place? ;-)

Thanked by 1jar
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2014

BuyVM committed absolutely egregious errors, intentionally, to deceive customers here. Their strategy to deal with that? Talk about me.

@Francisco, still waiting for you to answer some questions.

• @gutshotz said:

I think what you are not understanding at this point is that the original release of stallion was only forced because solus nuked BuyVM's license for decoding their software in the first place. Stallion originally was nothing more than a template dropped over the solus code with a few minor edits to fix IPv6.

Breaking the EULA and building a panel around their work speaks volumes doesn't it.

• @Francisco: Also heard you are the man behind the opposition to deport Justin Beiber. Care to comment? Or are you too busy advancing your Commie agenda?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-justin-bieber-getting-deported-he-human-being-and-he-makes-mistakes-he-does-not-deserve/tcFGHlcs

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said:
    BuyVM committed absolutely egregious errors, intentionally, to deceive customers here. Their strategy to deal with that? Talk about me.

Francisco, still waiting for you to answer some questions.

Ohh chris, what are we going to do with you sweetie. Life isn't fair, and well, we will always love you, but you have to stop treating your customers like they are your whores that make you money, and should be slapped around. You have to be nice to your crack whores, or they will go find another dealer, aka @Francisco because he has better crack then you do sweetie. Things will get better, just keep working to make things better sweetie, and you will shine... hopefully.

Mun

Thanked by 2Pwner eol
  • Is it just me or do some people just want to start up a high school drama? I mean if I didn't know better, I would say you could create a TV drama show for geeks out of all the stuff being posted.

Only thing I can say is chill out..

• MunMun Member

@pcfreak30 said:
    Is it just me or do some people just want to start up a high school drama? I mean if I didn't know better, I would say you could create a TV drama show for geeks out of all the stuff being posted.

Only thing I can say is chill out..

A long time ago, a few nuts here on LET stated that all press is good press, so they started making drama threads like this to garner press. This strategy of winning has been going on since I started here, and really, you should just sit back here and laugh. Its not everyday you get to see a provider make himself a prostitute for our pleasure.

Mun

• @Mun said:
    Mun

In that case, I am surprised that threads like these have not be blacklisted in the forum rules.

@CVPS_Chris said:

• @pcfreak30 said:
    In that case, I am surprised that threads like these have not be blacklisted in the forum rules.

I dont know how much CC earns from the ads on this site, it might be one of the reasons that the drama keeps happening?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:

On a similar note...still waiting for you to answer mine.

And a new one: when is ChicagoVPS closing? Tried to open a thread to ask but your friends here removed it.

"Yeah we could keep **** and Chicago VPS going etc. but I have a bigger goal."
    -- CVPS_Chris

So...this quarter? Next quarter?

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @CVPS_Chris said:

Sorry Chris, but I don't see a need to quote yourself. We read your comment the 1st time :)

• Man the quote system in vanilla is a bit annoying :/..

• @Mark_R said:

Based on this page, I'm assuming $3600 from the sidebar ads per month. Since they seem to have 36 ad spots in rotation, costing $100 each for 30 days.

Thanked by 1Mark_R

CVPS_Chris said: @CVPS_Chris said: BuyVM committed absolutely egregious errors, intentionally, to deceive customers here. Their strategy to deal with that? Talk about me.

• @CVPS_Chris said:

Give him a bit. Some of the servers might be overheating in the basement.

Thanked by 1tux
  • @CVPS_Chris said:

Really Chris? Sorry but are you going to keep quoting yourself to have the last say in this thread all night?

We get your wanting some answers, no reason to spam for them.

Thanked by 1Pwner
This discussion has been closed.