Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey. - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare $10 for 1 YubiKey.

Comments

• @Dilstar said:
    is this promo still available? i did not see anything in my cloudflare after login. how can i get this code?

Try this link

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/yubico-promotion

• so kind of you.

thanks

• Strange, 2 weeks over and sent package did not arrive yet. It should be few days given location. It is very bad that yubico sent parcel with non-registered mail.

• @plastik said:
    They must be going crazy trying to ship all the orders, initially their email said my order would ship on the 21st, then yesterday I go to check the order status and it had changed to the 28th and today I get an email that it's just been sent from Sweden. Those dates mentioned don't seem to mean very much.

Hopefully, mine started with the 21st of October, changed to the 28th and today it changed again to the 11th of November :disappointed:

• @Pilotseye said: Hopefully, mine started with the 21st of October, changed to the 28th and today it changed again to the 11th of November :disappointed:

I had a look in my order status and is the same for me :( I think I will have a nice present for Christmas

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@buyserver said:
    If you are a Google One subscriber, under Google One benefits, select users get
    Titan Security Key USB-A/NFC for free $30 value. I was able to get it, Google just sent me a tracking number. I do have their 10TB plan so not sure if that helps.

Thanks! Feel free to open a new thread if most users are eligible (paid of course), I'll announce it!

• My order has shipped.

17 Aug ordered,
    19 Aug shipped,

Estimated delivery 24 Aug.
    Can't wait. :D

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2022

@youandri said:
    My order has shipped.

17 Aug ordered,
    19 Aug shipped,

Estimated delivery 24 Aug.
    Can't wait. :D

Maybe Santa is delaying your parcel on purpose from North Pole, because you were naughty to a summer host this year; now the elves want to make sure the parcel reaches you in summer, as a "reward".

• my delivery date has been postponed again
    from october 14 > october 28 > now november 11, 2022

• I received my order today by unregistered post (as requested).

• @crilla said:
    my delivery date has been postponed again
    from october 14 > october 28 > now november 11, 2022

That's weird. I ordered 8 more at 16th of October (est. shipping was 28th), and it got shipped at the 19th. Or maybe this is a US thing?

• Looks like more and more people are getting the keys. I bought x4 and received it within a week with no taxes applied. I saw the customs stamp "Direct Release" on the envelope.

• Order placed on 7th Oct, expected to ship by November 11, 2022 now. Still not even packed yet. Kinda expected it, but damn.

• i have an active zone, but, CF still feels I do not qualify for one. Sigh....

• @plumberg said:
    i have an active zone, but, CF still feels I do not qualify for one. Sigh....

want a code? dm me

• Anyone wants code for 4 keys dm me

Thanked by 1vedran
  • @codelock said:
    Anyone wants code for 4 keys dm me

Edit: code claimed

• Does anyone have a code they haven't used?
    I don't seem to be eligible for one. Thanks

• @WonderingPine said:
    Does anyone have a code they haven't used?

I have sent you a message

Thanked by 1vedran
  • @crilla said:

@WonderingPine said:
    Does anyone have a code they haven't used?

I have sent you a message

Thanks!!

• i think its expensive for me, it is charges $30 for just shipping, so i am thinking not to by it as it cost me high. also i dont know what will be the custom duty.
    suggest

thanks

• lpnlpn Member
    edited October 2022

After applying, I got an email that wasn't eligible as I didn't have an active zone on my old and currently unused account. Then I added a domain. Is there any way to figure out if I am eligible now (besides waiting for an email from Yubico)?

• @Dilstar said:
    i think its expensive for me, it is charges $30 for just shipping, so i am thinking not to by it as it cost me high. also i dont know what will be the custom duty.
    suggest

thanks

Give them away if you don't use them. One man's trash is another one's treasure. It would be sad to let codes expire.

• I'd love to take a code... if and when cf feels I am eligible I will try to return the favor.

• @lpn said:
    After applying, I got an email that wasn't eligible as I didn't have an active zone on my old and currently unused account. Then I added a domain. Is there any way to figure out if I am eligible now (besides waiting for an email from Yubico)?

I got this email as well :neutral: I did set up DNS for an idle server, also played around a bit with tunnels using cloudflared. I tried to contact support but since I'm not a paying customer my ticket was autoclosed. Not sure I guess I'll wait to see if a new email comes... or someone lets me have their unused code :)

• @plumberg said:
    I'd love to take a code... if and when cf feels I am eligible I will try to return the favor.

Had 1 zone. One web request made for the cname I put in. And voila... Just got my code for 4 keys.

Around 48 hrs since last request I made on the zone where cf saw I am active

• Congrats @plumberg

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @plumberg said:

@plumberg said:
    I'd love to take a code... if and when cf feels I am eligible I will try to return the favor.

Had 1 zone. One web request made for the cname I put in. And voila... Just got my code for 4 keys.

Around 48 hrs since last request I made on the zone where cf saw I am active

Same here. Got multiple codes, all from accounts with just one domain.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • IKZIKZ Member

If anyone has an extra code they are not going to use, I would sincerely appreciate you sending me a message. Thank you.

• lpnlpn Member

I would also really appreciate if someone sends me a code :smile: